Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter Love story up for grabs - CLAIMED

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Quote Originally Posted by annaqtjoey
    No one would like to adopt this kawaii plot? *pouts*
    How come you don't want to write it yourself? Personally, if I had an idea of a story and left it for someone else to write and they butchered it, it would make me die a little inside. I would be willing to help you out if you choose to start the story, but I'm already elbow deep in two novel-length fics and various smaller projects.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Fifth Year Slytherin
    What's With Mars?
    I find this idea really, really interesting. I have never ventured into abuse and such, so it would be very interesting to write, and it would expand my writing abilities and I would learn a lot while writing. I would definitely make it a chaptered fic. Trying to fit the whole plot, as well as each of the events into one or two chapters would be hard. They would probably be short chapters (about 2000 words) but I would make them as quality as possible.

You can do the story yourself, if it was my idea, I would. But, if you would like me to do it for you, I would be really happy to. We could trade AIM names as well, it would be a lot easier to discuss ideas. Also, I would have you as my co-author when I got the story up.

I would absolutely take all of your ideas into account and I would only change them if I had an idea I thought was much, much better than yours. And, of course, I would ask you first.

Take note, though, I am inexperienced writer. I would definitely try to make the story the best as I possibly could, but it may not be as good as someone else, like Jess, for example. But I imagine she is way to busy to take on this idea.

So, yeah, I would be happy to do this for you.

If you want me to, just PM me with your email and AIM name if you have one. And, if you want, post in this thread anything else you would like to say/tell me.

~ Annalise x

Ronnie, Lyss, Becca, Andi, you guys are amazing. <3

I'M BACK, BABY! *evil laugh*

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Quote Originally Posted by Annalise28
    Take note, though, I am inexperienced writer. I would definitely try to make the story the best as I possibly could, but it may not be as good as someone else, like Jess, for example. But I imagine she is way to busy to take on this idea.

So, yeah, I would be happy to do this for you.

If you want me to, just PM me with your email and AIM name if you have one. And, if you want, post in this thread anything else you would like to say/tell me.

~ Annalise x
    Don't worry about being 'inexperienced'. Myself, I only have 2 posted fics on Mugglenet, so I'm technically inexperienced as well. Before starting my current WIP, I hadn't written since secondary school, so essentially, it's like starting all over.

If you do decide to do this, Annalise, I would be more than willing to help you out if you get stuck. It'll be touching on a sensitive issue, so it's nice to have someone with which to exchange ideas so you can handle it with the care that it needs.

Good luck, and congratulations on your adoption of a baby plot bunny.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

annaqtjoey
    Nice to meet you Annalise! Of course you can adopt the idea, I've been looking forward for someone to give a home to it for a long time. It's been collecting cobwebs in my brain for three years and I'm glad that I'm finally cleaning that area for additional space.

I wanted to write the story myself but I'm afraid I quickly get bored of typing and I'd feel bad for my readers if I suddenly stopped writing and posting. (I'm currently feeling that right now as I stopped updating my profile over at FFNet for a long time. Busy, busy...)

I do appreciate you asking me first but I am completely giving all the decision making to you (just point out that you got it from me.. *wink*) I have no problem with some changes, I actually welcome it since it could be a good idea that I hadn't thought of before. I also liked to thank Not to be Gryffindor for his input about the plot during the first couple of posts. It sounds better now rather than the other way around.

And don't worry about being inexperience. *waves hand dismissively* I'm having problems with grammar myself. I tried to post a story two years ago at Mugglenet FFiction but its always rejected due to wrong grammar.

I'll look forward to the first chapter. For some reason, I didn't received a notification about your post. If it wasn't for your PM, I wouldn't have read it at all.

Exchanging ideas are also good but I'm afraid I don't have an AIM. I'm active at yahoo and facebook. I'll PM you my account...

Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    How come you don't want to write it yourself? Personally, if I had an idea of a story and left it for someone else to write and they butchered it, it would make me die a little inside. I would be willing to help you out if you choose to start the story, but I'm already elbow deep in two novel-length fics and various smaller projects.
    I'm also elbow deep to two novel-length fics and I haven't updated yet for six months. Busy, busy over at thesis... I hate college. If I can only have Hermione's Time-Turner, I'll turn back time and repeat high school. I wouldn't mind going all over again but the upside is that I now can change every embarasing moments during those years... hmmmm.....

I wouldn't mind if the story is written by others as long as the ideas I presented are there for me to see it. Adding other scenes or details aren't a problem if it's turning the story better than what I have thought of.

Mod Edit: Please do not triple post - use the edit function to add details you may have forgotten. Posts have been merged.