Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter Love story up for grabs - CLAIMED

annaqtjoey

A Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter Love story up for grabs - CLAIMED

Main Pairings: Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy
    Genre: Romance, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Rape and Attempted Suicide
    Story POV: Draco all the way

Plot: Harry Potter is being abused, raped and mistreated during his stay at the Dursleys. He didn't want anyone to know about it so he lied to his friends, telling them the same lie as before. But on Harry's last summer, the Dursleys went too far. Broken and bleeding, he escaped and found himself in front of the doorsteps of number 12 Grimmauld Place. Since the Order is already disband because of Voldemort's defeat at the end of Harry's sixth year, the place is empty. However, he was shocked when Harry saw the very person he hated the most: Malfoy.

When Voldemort was killed, Draco fled from his father and asked for help from the Headmaster. Remus happened to be there so he heard everything Draco has to say. Harry gave Remus the rights to Grimmauld's Place so Remus suggested to the blonde to live in the Noble and Ancient House of Black. He panicked when he found a very cold, broken and weak Harry Potter in his doorsteps so he tend to him, curing his wounds and nursing the Chosen One back to health. Slowly, as the two live on their own, Draco saw the real Harry Potter, not as a Chosen One and he fell in love. But how can he approach Harry when the latter kept on brushing him away and avoiding him? Draco learned of Harry's abuse and Draco swore to Harry that if he can heal his physical wounds, he could also heal Harry's broken soul.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    This idea certainly fits the criteria of original, even bizarre. However, I think it would actually be more believable if Draco was the abused and Harry the healer, because it's far more likely for Draco to be sexually abused in a house full of evil Death Eaters than Harry in a house with Muggles that hate everything weird and unnatural, which I'm assuming includes incestuous behavior. Also, it is much more in character for Harry to assist someone like Draco, who had been a sworn enemy, than for Draco to do so. JKR intended for all the characters in her books to be redeemable as human beings, all save Voldemort, but I'm not sure Draco is that redeemed at that point in the timeline, if he ever became so.

I'm assuming this is AU after OotP? IMO, there are possibilities with this yarn if one were inclined to write slash. It's not really my thing, but hopefully any suggestion I give could help you write it, and even though slash isn't something I actively seek, I'll read it if it's believable and well-written. Good luck!
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

annaqtjoey
    Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    This idea certainly fits the criteria of original, even bizarre. However, I think it would actually be more believable if Draco was the abused and Harry the healer, because it's far more likely for Draco to be sexually abused in a house full of evil Death Eaters than Harry in a house with Muggles that hate everything weird and unnatural, which I'm assuming includes incestuous behavior. Also, it is much more in character for Harry to assist someone like Draco, who had been a sworn enemy, than for Draco to do so. JKR intended for all the characters in her books to be redeemable as human beings, all save Voldemort, but I'm not sure Draco is that redeemed at that point in the timeline, if he ever became so.

I'm assuming this is AU after OotP? IMO, there are possibilities with this yarn if one were inclined to write slash. It's not really my thing, but hopefully any suggestion I give could help you write it, and even though slash isn't something I actively seek, I'll read it if it's believable and well-written. Good luck!
    Hmm, you have a point there. Yes, this is AU, a love story that revolves around Harry and Draco. It's like the whole story happened in the span of one month or so without any contact with their friends and such (of course, the abused person would be half-healed by this point). Okay, I'll change the plot. I like your version more. Thanks~!

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Quote Originally Posted by annaqtjoey
    Hmm, you have a point there. Yes, this is AU, a love story that revolves around Harry and Draco. It's like the whole story happened in the span of one month or so without any contact with their friends and such (of course, the abused person would be half-healed by this point). Okay, I'll change the plot. I like your version more. Thanks~!
    Glad I could help. I have all sorts of fluffy little plot bunnies scampering about in this insane quagmire I call a brain, so help with cultivation is always welcome. I have my own Epilogue? What Epilogue? scenario in my brain involving Harry and Draco, but I'm not brave enough to break canon. I feel like I would be struck by Harry Potter lightning or something, lol.

annaqtjoey

PLOT EDIT: Please disregard the first one

I can't seem to edit my first post for it's always telling me that I'm not logged in when I attempted to save the post. I dunno why. so here is the new plot:

Main Pairings: Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy
    Genre: Romance, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Rape, Torture, Attempted Suicide, Slash, Alternate Universe
    Story POV: Draco for the first few chapters. Switch to Harry when Draco arrived at the Headquarters
    Timeline: After Order of the Phoenix

Plot: Draco Malfoy is being abused, raped and mistreated in his sixteen years of being a Malfoy. He didn't want anyone to know about it so he lied to his friends, telling them the same lie as before about the bruises, injuries and his odd quirks about being touched by an older man. (example, when Snape attempted to comfort him by putting him in an embrace, Draco would flinch and move away.) On the other hnad, his mother did loved him but all of Draco's respect was thrown out of the window when Narcissa agreed that Draco is to be Marked.

Draco summoned an elf and asked for the elf's help to look for Dobby. Draco told Dobby of his plans and the elf agreed to help after much convincing. Draco doesn't trust letters because the owls are in and out of the Mansion is being monitored. Even Floo calls. After the elf disappeared to inform Dumbledore, Lucius barged into his bedroom, having heard of Draco and Dobby's plans. Draco was harshly tortured but was able to escape on the third day of his imprisonment with the help of his mother. Broken and bleeding, he wandered the empty streets and colapsed in front of a handsome home.

After Sirius' death, Grimmuld's Place was emptied, in fear that Bellatrix will walk on the front door and attack. However, Sirius willed the estate to Harry and he was able to remove Bellatrix as a Black since Harry is the Head of the House of Black. All information pertaining Grimmuld's Place was removed from her memory, disabling her to fight for the property. Meetings were temporarily moved to Hogwarts but Harry prefer to live in the empty House, mourning the death of his parents and Godfather in peace. However, he was shocked when Harry saw Malfoy laying bloodily in front of his door.

Harry tend to him, curing his wounds and nursing the Slytherin Prince back to health. Slowly, as the two live on their own, Draco saw the real Harry Potter, not as a Chosen One and he fell in love. But how can thier relationship move forward when a slight touch would make Draco back away? Harry learned of Draco's abuse and he swore to Draco that if he can heal his physical wounds, he could also heal Draco's broken soul.

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    I would read that.

It would help to be more specific as to who Draco's molester was. It could be Lucius, but it would be more likely be a frequent visitor of the home. I don't pretend to be an expert, but it's usually someone that the family trusts implicitly, like a relative or a close family friend.

annaqtjoey
    Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    I would read that.

It would help to be more specific as to who Draco's molester was. It could be Lucius, but it would be more likely be a frequent visitor of the home. I don't pretend to be an expert, but it's usually someone that the family trusts implicitly, like a relative or a close family friend.
    Lucius would definitely be the prime but I guess random Death Eaters heard about some rumor and decided to learn if it's true. I think it would be up to the person to adopt this bunny who those Death Eaters are though I have this scene in my head where a young Draco is forced to play with a drunk Lucius while a couple of Death Eaters watch in the Manor without Narcissa.

I also imagine Crabbe and Goyle as Draco's confidant when it comes to comforting him about these things but cannot do anything about it.

Pansy is someone who only like Draco as a trophy husband, nothing more.

Blaise... I like him to portray as someone who constantly save Draco from Lucius' molest. Like for example, he'll make Draco do anything to distract Draco while his father came to visit during the Chamber of Secret's fiasco. I'm imagining this scene where, before Lucius' appeared in Dumbledore's office, he made a small detour to the Slytherin common room to say hello to Draco but Blaise is there to confront Lucius alone while Draco's up at the Astronomy Tower, waiting for Blaise to show up because of small note Blaise slipped on Draco to meet him there.

About Severus... hmm... some fanfictions are portraying Snape as Draco's Godfather but I do not think that Snape is close to the Malfoy family in canon. Snape became a spy when Lily died so I guess he's just pretending to get along with Lucius and Bella.

Narcissa do care for Draco but she's always turning on a blind eye when it comes to Lucius and his doings. Draco admit to Narcissa what Lucius is doing to him on an early stage but "the matter was fixed and Lucius promised not to do it again," but turns out that he went behind his promise and continued his wicked ways on Draco. Draco stopped telling his mother about the rape but he tells about the beatings.

What do you think?

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    I don't know about Blaise being Draco's knight in the proverbial shining armor, because he always seemed to be the standoffish type to me, and not usually in Draco's inner circles.

In regards to Snape, there have always been a few Snape/Narcissa ships sailing about, so if that means anything to you... And as for Crabbe and Goyle, I'm not sure if Draco would want his secret known to those who he perceives as his minions/followers, or any other students, for that matter, as it would be a sign of weakness in his eyes.

Would your hope for this fic be a chaptered fic, or maybe a one/two shot sort of deal?

annaqtjoey
    I think this plot is a long story one.

As for Crabbe, Goyle, Snape, that's what I envisioned while I'm thinking of the plot. If the person to adopt this is not comfortable with those, then I guess he or she should put up what he or she envisioned about these characters. Though the plot stays the same.

annaqtjoey

No one?

No one would like to adopt this kawaii plot? *pouts*