Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The 2009 Quicksilver Quill Awards - Winners

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    I also hope that these victories inspire those winners who are taking on the Nano Wrimo challange starting today. Maybe these shiny awards will make for just the inspiration you will all need to write your brilliant novels this month.

Who knows? Some of you may even become published authors out of this contest. We already know how brilliant you all are.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Vous parlez français? Slytherin
    Filch is a Squib!
    Congratulations to everyone! You all deserved the awards! To my fellow Slyths who won, well done! I haven't read all the fics that were nominated, but now I can't wait to discover those great stories!

Banner by bittersweet_lullaby! Let's go back in time!

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    I've just sent out PMs with banners to all those users who haven't already received theirs. If I've made any stupid mistakes such as sending you the wrong person's banner, please don't hesitate to reply and let me know!

Also if there are any errors in any part of the banner (spelling etc) please reply to the PM I sent out, though hopefully, they were all right

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

Miss K
    Got the PM notification, came online for the first time in months, and what a surprise! This banner was a beautiful present to break up the stress of midterms/final papers/studying that is my upcoming week in college.

A huge congrats to the other winners, and also a very big HUG and CONGRATULATIONS to all the judges who worked so quickly this time around. You all committed a lot of time and hard work to this awards round, and I'm so very impressed with how effectively, efficiently and timely you worked...a huge feat accomplished.

Three cheers for everyone!

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Bowing To Buckbeak
    Eh - how come I missed this thread?

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

And especially to my fellow Puffs - Carole, Minna, BB, Nikki and ALL the others!

Oooh! Some of my favs won. Lions of Gryffindor and A Certain Slant of Light!
    ]

Banner by BELLA THE HELLA. <3

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Setting Off Fireworks in Potions Class
    Thanks for the pretty banner, Minnabird. And congratulations again to all the winners!

Tim the Enchanter

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    And I also just have to say that the banners created for the winners are absolutly beautiful! We have some excellent stories that have won these awards, and these banners do an excellent job of showing off this honor!

Hooray!

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!