Thread: NEWT Potions

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!

NEWT Potions

Just a quick question because I don't have my books on me. Do we know who the four Slytherins and four Ravenclaws who take Potions alongside Harry and co. are?

Thanks in advance!

Sarah x

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

Third Year Hufflepuff
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea
    Two of the Slytherins are Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott and one of the Ravenclaws is Michael Corner. That's all I can find from the first Potions lesson.

Maybe Daphne from Slytherin (I can't see Pansy or Millicent doing Potions, though if Pansy got the grades she might). Padma from Ravenclaw might have been in Potions but that's all that I can think of for now.

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    And as far as Ravenclaws go, I think it's likely that Padma wasn't one of them, or else she would have been named, seeing as how she and Ron knew one another, and she probably would have shot Harry a sour look on behalf of her sister.

Anyway, the three other girls in Ravenclaw are Many Brocklehurst, Lisa Turpin, and Morag MacDougal, so it is likely that at least one of them was in the class as well.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Okay, thanks guys.

Mods, this thread has served it's purpose and can be locked and graved.

Sarah x

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    Don't close it just yet. I know the names of the rest of the boys in Ravenclaw. There is also Anthony Goldstein and Terry Boot, though I wonder why these boys woldn't be mentioned by name. They were a part of Dumbledore's Army, after all.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!