Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah — Available

quill and ink
    hey sarah! i would love if you would be my beta! i might need some help with british culture and some grammar. just send me your email and ill email you the first chapter ( thats all i have so far). thank you so much!

Mossee
    UserName: Mossee
    Story: The Marauders and the Draught of the Living Death.
    Genre: General Marauder
    Ships: N/A
    Rating and Warnings: Some mild violence
    Word Count: 2266
    One Shot or Chaptered: Chaptered (but only first chapter as of yet)
    Expected Beta Time: Up to you
    Permanent Y/N: Yes, if that is okay.
    Summary: First year of Hogwarts for Marauders. On top of discovering that one of their number is a werewolf there is also many cases of people falling into comas from which they cannot be awakened. The Marauders are convinced that Snape is somehow behind this and, with little regard to the school rules, they set out to catch him.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Hiya, I'll beta this one for you, Mosse, it sounds interesting. I'll PM you with my email in a sec. I've also accepted quill and ink's fic.

Sarah x

Available

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

Luna_Midnight

Hi Will you be my...BETA!!!!!!???/

UserName: Luna_Midnight
    Story: Darco and The Truth?
    Genre: Maybe romance or dark/angst need betas help

Ships: Draco/Other Character
    Rating and Warnings:
    3-5 years Violince

Word Count: 859 for 1st (2, 3, 4, 5, in list to be written)
    One Shot or Chaptered: Chaptered
    Expected Beta Time: Any Time
    Permanent Y/N: Yes Plz

Summary: Sky Light never thought that she would be able to attended Hogwarts especially with her parents but they allowed her probably for their use, she cant wait to be taught by the famous Positions Master..but what's even more magical is that she may be placed in Draco Malfoy's House(Slytherin)! But when a death threat is made on her parent's life what will happen?

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Hi there,

I'm sorry to say I'm gonna have to decline this fic. I don't know Draco as a character and I wouldn't be able to do the fic justice. Sorry.

Sarah x

Available

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

Luna_Midnight
    Okay maybe for one of my next stories
    Love Luna_Midnight

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Hi, Timberline. I'd love to do this for you, it sounds very interesting. I'll PM you in a moment with my email.

Sarah x

Available

Grey_Lady

need help!

Username: Grey_Lady (same on both MFF and here)
    Story: Bitter Truths?? Maybe?
    Genre: It's in the time period of the marauders, but i'm thinking it'll be under the romance section or general.
    Ships: My OC (Ally) and Tom (the bartender at the leaky cauldron)
    Rating and Warnings: either 3/5 or 6/7, not sure yet.. probably 3/5
    Word Count: the first chapter is 2300 words, and I'm planning on doing at least ten chapters.
    One Shot or Chaptered: chaptered.
    Expected Beta Time: I'm flexible, preferably not too much longer than a week
    Permanent Y/N: yes please
    Summary: when Ally Summerfield gets her Hogwarts letter her parents don't share in her excitement. After a fight that leaves her injured, she stumbles into a small pub where a boy called Tom and his father patch her up. She and Tom become close friends upon the realization that they will be attending the same school. Ally soon finds herself in the midst of the first war against Voldemort.
    Has this story/chapter been submitted and rejected before?: The first chapter has been submitted, and rejected on some technical errors, so that would be one of the things to look at if you're interested. I'm also very open to hearing ideas for plot/relationship development. This is my first real story for MFF

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Hi there, I'd love to do this. I'll PM you in a sec with my email.

Sarah x

Available for one one-shot only

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Bowing To Buckbeak
    Username: hestiajones
    Story: Going against Salazar's Grain
    Genre: AU
    Ships: None
    Rating and Warnings: 1st-2nd yr
    Word Count: less than 1000 words
    One Shot or Chaptered: One-shot.
    Expected Beta Time: 3-4 days, if possible. If not, a week at most.
    Summary: I am still working on it. It says something to the effect of 'Dumbledore was Sorted into Slytherin'.
    Has this story/chapter been submitted and rejected before?: I am actually expanding an old drabble of mine, one which I entered for the ReSorting Challenge at TTB (March, '10).

I am having trouble with the length - I need to add more, but I am worried doing that might upset the precarious balance it's currently in. Also, while the flow worked well in the drabble form, I am not sure it is working out as a one-shot.

Thanks!
    Natalie.
    ]

Banner by BELLA THE HELLA. <3