Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Sarah — Available

Second Year Gryffindor
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives
    Hi, I don't think we've been properly introduced before. My name is Harald and I've been working on this fic with Alex (welshdevondragon) for the first three chapters, but she unfortunately can no longer beta for me and she mentioned that you were a really good beta and might be available.

Username: Indigo Cygnus
    Story: OLYMPUS
    Genre: Same-sex pairing (It's technically a Next-gen fic but I've put it here to avoid trouble.)
    Ships: OC/OC
    Rating and Warnings: 6th-7th years DH Spoilers, Sexual Situations, Slash, Strong Profanity, Substance Abuse
    Word Count: So far each chapter has been between 5000 and 7000 words
    One Shot or Chaptered: Chaptered
    Permanent Y/N: It would be ideal, but I understand if you can't. Right now I could settle for a chapter to chapter method.
    Summary: Dread is the only thing that goes through Ariel Sachs’ mind as he embarks on his last year at Hogwarts. A place he’s grown to hate. He has no plans and no hopes for the future. The only constants in his life are his loneliness and his crush on Christian Ackerman, the Ravenclaw stud. Ariel soon realizes that his plans to quietly survive his last year won’t work, when he gets caught up in the preparations of the first wedding to be held at Hogwarts. On the way, he will find support from a couple of unexpected characters and maybe, even, meet that someone he has been longing for his entire life.

My banner leads you to the fic. The first two chapters have been already approved. The third one is in the queue.

Thank you.

Harald

New chapter is out now!
    Purplemage

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Hi there Harald. I can do this for you. I'll PM you my email address now.

Sarah x

Available

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

Second Year Gryffindor
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea

Next Generation 6th-7th Year R Main Characters Harry and Teddy

User Name: Gwen Evens
    Story: No Pain, No Gain
    Genre: Next Gerneration
    Ships: HP/G R/H B/F G/A T/V
    Rating and Warnings: 6th-7th year Violence, Mild-profanity, Abuse, Sexualsituation
    Word Count: 730 as of know
    One Shot or Chaptered: Chaptered
    Expected Beta Time: I'd Like 2 to 3 days but a week is fine
    Permanent Y/N: would like yes if not thats ok
    Summary: The past comes back to haunt after silent for nineteen years, Greyback threatens Harry.
    “Oh I almost forgot a letter arived for you by owl.” said Ron

“By owl in the Ministry.” Ask Harry perturbed.

“Yeah”

Harry took it opening it he read. . .

Potter

By the time you have reseved this letter we would have just started attacking the Ministry. We will be honoring this day by taking some one you hold dear he is half of my kind and half of yours he is as your son. His father betrayes his kind and you killed the Dark Lord.

It is time you payed.

Fenrey Greyback
    Other works I am working on
    http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/view...7966&warning=5

A Dragon's Plight its an AU same rating

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Hogwarts, of course! The internet connection here isn't great....
    Whoops I did this by mistake can someone delete it please?? Thanks!

DAForever
    Username: DAForever (Both are the same)
    Story: Flip-Side Fifth Year
    Genre: Dark/angst?
    Ships: Ron/Hermione (The story isn't centered around there relationship. But there is one present.)
    Rating and Warnings: 6th-7th years. Sexual Situations. (Not Graphic, very slight mentioning)
    Word Count: 4,967
    One Shot or Chaptered: One shot. (But this may be changed.)
    Expected Beta Time: If you could get back to me in under a week that would be great. I'm in no rush though.
    Permanent Y/N: If you are willing to work with me than, Yes.
    Summary: The Holidays were coming quickly and Hermione took advantage of the boys absence to visit Hogsmeade. But what she found there was no present for her. Unable to tell anyone for weeks she was drifting further and further away. But people bagan to notice and her world came tumbling down.
    Has this story/chapter been submitted and rejected before?: I submitted a summary to Perfect Imagination but didn't recieve a response back.

DAForever
    Hi this is DAForever. I sent the request listed above about a month ago and have not received a response back. Please contact me and let me know if you are interested in working with me. Thank you.

magicmuggle01
    Username: magicmuggle01
    Story: Unlimited Devotion (unpublished and will pm you if need be)
    Genre: General
    Ships: None
    Rating and Warnings: 1st to 2nd year & warnings would be character death
    Word Count: 1686 words
    Expected Beta Time: Whatever you see fit
    Permanent Y/N: Yes please
    Summary: Dobby got up off his small bed and made sure that his baggy sweat shirt and his football shorts were straight and once he was satisfied that all was well he took up his tea cosy and put it on his head. Then creeping out of the large dormitory type room – being careful not to awaken the other house elves – he made his way to the kitchen’s and from there he clicked his fingers and vanished, only to reappear in a bedroom that had four four poster beds within it.
    as this story/chapter been submitted and rejected before?: Yes. I could forward the pm I received about the rejection if you wish. I want to produce a story that has no dialogue within it.

Third Year Hufflepuff
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea
    I'm not sure if you are still available, and I know I have a rather big request, but please consider!

Username: WrenWinterSong

Story: It is going to be a four fic long series, which is nameless at the moment, but the fics titles are:
    A Strange Distance
    A Necessary Confrontation
    A Hopeful Return
    A Dark Time

Genre: Next Generation: a mix of romance, action, suspense, and a tad bit of drama and mystery

Ships: The main one is Rose/Scorpius, but there are plenty of others between the other cousins and my original characters

Rating and Warnings: either 3rd-5th year or 6th-7th, it all depends on how detailed a few chapters get; DH spoilers, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence, Sexual Situations (the last three I am not too sure of, it depends again on how the chapters turn out)

Word Count: Each chapter will probably be around 5,000 words (and each fic is planned to be around 36 chapters long)

One Shot or Chaptered: chaptered

Expected Beta Time: I'm honestly not too picky about this, but within a week would be preferable

Permanent Y/N: Yes, I am definitely looking for someone to see this project through till the end

Summary: As Rose Weasley is sorting out her mixed feelings towards Scorpius Malfoy, something dark is brewing behind the scenes, and Scorpius might be involved. Rose begins to doubt her relationship with Scorpius, but the events of their sixth and seventh years has the power to restore the broken trust, or to draw Scorpius into a dark and evil place that Rose may not be able to save him from.

Has this story/chapter been submitted and rejected before?: Nope.

Other Notes: I actually already have a beta for this project, but I would really like another set of eyes on this story. It is very close to my heart and I have been working on just the out-line and story structure for a year. I would really love to see this story turn out as well as it can, and I think having an experienced Beta like yourself will bring it to it's full potential.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Wow, I need to check this more often.

DA forever, I've PMed you already.

magicmuggle, I will PM you about this.

WrenWinterSon, I don't think I'm the beta for you with this. I don't think I have the time to be able to commit to such a long series of fics. Sorry. I wish you the best of luck.

To everyone else, from now on I will be taking on fics on a case by case basis. Feel free to request, thought.

Sarah x

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!