Story: The 'Other' World
    Genre: General Fics - Hermione's pre-Hogwarts life
    Ships: None
    Rating and Warnings: 1st-2nd Years
    Word Count: Umm, about 2000-3000
    One Shot or Chaptered: One-Shot
    Expected Beta Time: No more than a week
    Permanent Y/N: No
    Summary: Hermione Granger was a plain, nerdy eleven-year-old girl, anticipating the start of high school and a new beginning to re-invent herself. Little did she know that her 'new beginning' would be something else entirely that she'd never consider in her wildest dreams.
    Has this story/chapter been submitted and rejected before?: No

Hope you'll beta it for me! Send me a PM with your email address if you accept
    ~ Jordana

Back from a ridiculously long hiatus.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    I'd love to do this! I'll PM you with my email in a sec.

Sarah x

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

TheCursedQuill
    This is for a drabble, and I usually don't beta my drabbles (I know, going against the barmaids orders ) but I really like this one so I want to perfect it!

Username: TheCursedQuill
    Story: Untitled so far...
    Genre: General? It's Ron/Hermione... but not really romance.
    Ships: R/Hr
    Rating and Warnings: 1st-2nd years DH Spoilers
    Word Count: 498
    One Shot or Chaptered: Drabble!
    Expected Beta Time: Erm, whenever.
    Permanent Y/N: No
    Summary: Hermione goes into the pensieve to see Ron's memory of destroying the locket Horcrux.

Tanks a bundle Sarah!
    -Sarah

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    I'd love to do this! I'll PM you with my email now.

I should be more organised, so here is a list!

1) deadly muggle
    2) U-No-Poo
    3) TheCursedQuill

Editing to say that due to my dire laptop situation, turn-around time has increased to two weeks. This'll be in place until I get my other laptop back, and I'm not sure when that'll be.

Sarah x

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Double posting to say that I am unfortunately UNAVAILABLE and will be for the next fortnight or so. This is due to every computer I have access to being rubbish and dying on me.

Sarah x

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Double posting to say that I'm AVAILABLE!!! It wasn't quite two weeks, or even two days, but my ub-broken laptop has been returned to me!

Sarah x

Second Year Ravenclaw
    Beset by Owls
    Hey, please beta?

Username: U-No-Poo on both
    Story: The Gryffindor Gang
    Genre: Next Generation
    Ships: None
    Rating and Warnings: 1st-2nd Years, Mild Profanity
    Word Count: 4,000 for this chapter.
    One Shot or Chaptered: Chaptered
    Expected Beta Time: No more than a week
    Permanent Y/N: Sort of - a chapter here, there and everywhere. For now, just Ch. 7
    Summary: Five students - Albus Potter, Rose Weasley, Scorpius Malfoy, Claudia Kelaney and Adam Finnigan. Five different stories. One house - Gryffindor.

Join The Gryffindor Gang, five unlikely best friends, as they enter Hogwarts School of WItchcraft and Wizardry as first year students. Throught the year, they must overcome their own personal battles. Albus just doesn't seem to get out of his father's spotlight - will people treat him like himself, or as Harry Potter's son? Scorpius is dealing with his family too - being a Malfoy in Gryffindor isn't exactly peachy for him. Claudia's started slowly adjusting to the wizarding world, but will her sneaky, horrible roommate cause Rose and Claudia big trouble? And Adam's just not having the perfect start to Hogwarts that he'd have liked.

These are all trying problems when you're eleven years old. But their real test happens when danger is thrown into all five of their lives, threatening them all. Will they be able to face their biggest battle yet, and live to tell the tale?

This is Part One in The Gryffindor Gang Trilogy.

PM me with your answer. I already have your email from the one-shot you beta'ed for me!

~ Jordana

Back from a ridiculously long hiatus.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Accepted via PM

Sarah x

This message was too short...

DownWithTheCarrows113

:)

UserName: DownWithTheCarrows113

Story Title: The One Left Behind

Genre: Dark/Angst

Ships: Remus/Other Character and I may also include Sirius Black/Other Character

Rating and Warnings: 3rd-5th considering I am within the age myself and cannot fathom writing any sex scenes

Word Count: At the moment 1,285 but I may write some more.

One Shot or Chaptered: It may be One Shot but I think I shall make it Chaptered

Expected Beta Time: I want a reply as soon as it's convenient. Maybe Three-Five Days.

Permanent Y/N: Yess

Summary: How would you feel if the only person who ever understood you disappeared from the earth forever? How would you feel if your unborn child would never know its father? It felt like someone had killed me rather than him, for if he was dead then so was I because how could I live or even smile without him? This was how Lucy Black felt about the death of her beloved Sirius. When you grieve you become closer to those experiencing the same feelings as you. This story calls in the question: Can you ever be happy once the one you loved has died? And What if Sirius didn't actually die? How would you feel if you return to find your beloved in the arms of your best friend?

Has this story/chapter been submitted and rejected before?: Nope, just started yesterday!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    I've just tried to PM you my email, but your PM box is full apparently. I'll try it again tomorrow.

Sarah x