Quote Originally Posted by Tim the Enchanter
You're speaking in very general terms here. Could you provide some examples or likely scenarios?

And how would wizards be "trodden over by Muggle stupidity"? For a society so completely removed and hidden from the Muggle world, I don't see how wizarding society could be seriously threatened by Muggles. Aren't places like Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, and Diagon Alley concealed and guarded by Muggle-repelling charms? How would Mugglekind be in a position to threaten wizarding communities or magical farmland if the Muggles don't even know they exist? Muggle warfare would have to be indiscriminate and on a massive scale in order to threaten a protected wizarding settlement just by chance.

Tim the Enchanter
In much the same way that the Wizarding Wars bled into Muggle territory, Muggle warfare would fall over into the magical. The magical barriers would be useless against large scale weapons of war. I don't quite understand what particulars you are expecting, but I was referring to "Weapons of Mass Destruction" which I would assume, while rarely used, are often threatened.