Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator- Part VI

skinnylatte

account deletion?

I made an account several months ago and never did much with it. I'm currently going through a cleanout, kind of, of the accounts that I made at various places that I don't use as much anymore. I was wondering if you could delete my account: the penname's Poosche, and the email I signed up with is vitamincookie@hotmail.com

BleedINink
    What does Bestiality fictions mean? I am confused and would not want to accidentaly write such a fic.

Edit: OH! Erm...Thanks!

Potions Mistress Hufflepuff
    Receiving Toilet Seats
    Trust me, m'dear, one does not accidentally write a beastality fic!

It's when a human has a erm....'relationship' with an animal.

Behind every computer monitor is a person with feelings, just like yours.
    THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE.

Author Page

whittyleah

QSQ question

The results for the QSQ are supposed to come out today. I know somewhere it said that the results announcement may be extended to a later date. Are they coming out today or at a later date?

Thank you.

Leah

AlexisTaylor
    SkinnyLatte- we don't delete accounts. While we're sad that you're leaving, you simply don't come back.

Keepergirl21

Change of E-mail Address

Hello,

I am trying to change my e-mail address from an AOL account to a hotmail account. The only problem is you need to know your password to change your e-mail account and I forgot my password (i'm able to post this because my computer saved the password). And I have asked for a new password multiple times, but it seems AOL has trouble receiving the e-mail, which is the reason I'm switching over to a new e-mail, but I can't do that without the password, which I can't get. I also sent an e-mail about this problem through the contact button, but I haven't received a reply and its been about a month. Hopefully someone here can help me. Thank you!

deanine
    Keepergirl, PM me and I can help you reset your password and email.

Lemonman
    Hi. I was looking in the BA and some of the treads have, like, stars next to them, like nysuperstarz's... Why?

SiriuslyMental
    Why are the results for Best Graphic Designer not in the Quicksilver Quills?

Asphyxiated
    This question has already been answered, though maybe not in this thread.

We were unable to get Best Graphic Designer up and running this year. We'll try to get it sorted out ready for the next annual awards though! Sorry if this dissappoints anyone - we tried our best.