Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator- Part VI

AlexisTaylor
    1) No, you can't delete your own reviews, or even aspects of a review. It's a setting for all authors. If you need us to delete your second review, let us know.

2) I'm confused by your question. Is your fiction still in queue? If it is, sit tight and we'll get to it. If it is no longer in queue, please feel free to post in the missing letter thread (if you did not receive a letter, of course).

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisTaylor
    1) No, you can't delete your own reviews, or even aspects of a review. It's a setting for all authors. If you need us to delete your second review, let us know.
    Can you please delete my response(s) to SIRIUS WIL NOT DIE's review to my story, Dinner with Tonks? There're two of the same responses now, the first being the one I wanted to delete, the second, having punctuation errors. If you can delete both so that I can respond correctly, I'd really appreciate.
    Thank you.
    The Run of the Mill

The phenomenal banner is by MissBean

AlexisTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by kehribar
    Can you please delete my response(s) to SIRIUS WIL NOT DIE's review to my story, Dinner with Tonks? There're two of the same responses now, the first being the one I wanted to delete, the second, having punctuation errors. If you can delete both so that I can respond correctly, I'd really appreciate.
    Thank you.
    Kehribar, it's been taken care of. You may want to ask that person to repost their review. Just take care with your review responses, as we cannot delete every response that looks a little silly.

sirius_rocks
    I was wondering if Deanine is busy. I know all mods are practically always busy, but I sent her a PM awhile ago (Tuesday) and I haven't gotten a reply. it's about my faulty account and its resetting password.

Marauder by Midnight
    Quote Originally Posted by sirius_rocks
    I was wondering if Deanine is busy. I know all mods are practically always busy, but I sent her a PM awhile ago (Tuesday) and I haven't gotten a reply. it's about my faulty account and its resetting password.
    Well, she probably is busy, being admin and all plus having a job outside of MNFF. Give her a while more to take care of some things before dealing with your faulty account =]

dark phoenix
    how will i be sorted in a house please tell me i m new i dont noe much about this site

Potterphile12
    I realize that you're new, so welcome but please be sure to use correct spelling and grammar in your posts. Please read our FAQ and forum rules as most answers can be found there.

In order to be sorted, send a PM to songbook99 and she will get back to you with a quiz.

First Year Ravenclaw
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives

This is just kind of a freebie question, and I don't really need the mods to answer it, but I wouldn't mind if more than one did. And I'm curious.

What prompted you to become a moderator?

mcclure_512
    Just a little question I've had for awhile, how are the featured stories chosen? Do the mods nominate and vote or something of that sort?

AlexisTaylor
    Mcclure, stories are nominated by different mods in turn. The most you can do to be picked is make sure your fics are the best they can be!

I'm not sure this is the right place for your question about why/how we became mods. Let me check on that before answering.