Thread: Gregory Goyle

Sixth Year Gryffindor
    Voldemort's on the Back of Your Head, Professor

Gregory Goyle

What do you think he would be doing once the Final Battle ended? Does he get caught? Does he go in to hiding? Or can he live free? I don't know where to find anything on him after the war.
    ily Andi, Lise, Ronnie, and Becca.

Banner by Bine/Luinrina. Lise/Annalise made my fun-to-look-at avvie. I've been ghosted!

Inverarity
    Quote Originally Posted by ron lover
    What do you think he would be doing once the Final Battle ended? Does he get caught? Does he go in to hiding? Or can he live free? I don't know where to find anything on him after the war.
    There is no information on him after the war. Even Rowling hasn't said anything about him in her interviews.

We know he and Crabbe were enthusiastic supporters of the Carrows, though they probably never actually took the Dark Mark. And they were among those who relished using Crucio on their classmates. I think that would likely spell time in Azkaban for Goyle, though he might get off more lightly because of his age.

keroberros
    I think that he probably would have had a stint in Azkaban after what he'd done throughout that year. However, it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to make a run for it. As for after being released from Azkaban I would have thought something menial and monotonous as he's never described as being adept at anything (except Crucio) at all. It would be funny if he was to say take over from Filch or something along those lines. Maybe being forced to live as a Muggle as the ultimate humiliation