Thread: Dialogue fics

Queen of Foals Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

Dialogue fics

I have really enjoyed reading the Gift of Gab fics. However, there are only ten of them including my own.
    Does anyone know of any other fics which are not in the Gift of Gab category that have a dialogue-only emphasis? Or even just predominantly dialogue?
    Thanks!

Banner by me. Icon from toreadabook on lj.

Honigkuchenpferd Hufflepuff
    "Greetings From Egypt..."
    I doubt you'd find much (if any at all) dialogue-only fics as those are script-like fics which are auto-rejects. Usually, we don't except stories of this kind. For this special challenge, we made an exception.

You could try other fanfic sites though. I know of a very sweet dialogue-only fic on another site. If you're interested, PM me.
    No longer a mod and no longer in charge of any forums.

author ~*~ BA banner ~*~ giggler
    Banners by Tiffany and Samarie ^

Raffles
    Well I know a fanfiction which is sort of like this. It's not dialogue but it's a fiction which is written entirely in notes. It's called The Art of the Quill by *****cat123 Here is the link if your interested clicky

~Raffles

Queen of Foals Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Thanks Raffles, I really enjoyed that fic. It was just the sort of thing I was looking for!

Banner by me. Icon from toreadabook on lj.

HARRYHARRYHARRYs_twin
    Oh my goodness, there's one I'm thinking of right now. Can I find it though? That's the question. . . .

Ah, here it is. It's Remus/Sirius, 6th-7th Years with Slash and Sexual Situations warnings. The first chapter is all dialogue, the second the same exact thing, but with prose. I love it, and it makes me giggle and say 'aw' and it's one of my all-time favorites.

Something to Keep You Warm by Slian Martreb

~Selina