Ooh, I read some of the last Spooky Swap stories, and they are good.

Character/Pairing(s): Bella/Rodolphus, Bella, Lucius/Narcissa, Andromeda/Ted, Sirius/Lily, Sirius/OC, Remus/Lily, Regulus/Lily, Regulus. Any character I've put on their own I don't mind pairing up to somebody, though make the character more central than the pairing, yeah? Haha, seems she who doesn't read much marauder-era is having a marauder-craving.

Prompt(s): Words: darkness, lightening, shiver, whisper, spice, cry, miss, ice, gothic, uneasy, forest. Otherwise... I love romance and D/A. I don't mind reading the Professor's rating, though I would ask it's not like... really graphic. That's the only thing that'll turn me away from a 'professors' fic. I'd quite like to be scared at some point, too. Not blood-and-gore-scared, though.

Trick-or-Treat Theme: Masquerade Ball, Witching Hour or Ghost Stories, please. :]

Limitations: I fail at humour. >.> I'm not good with Severus or Draco. And I'd say I'm better at the fluffy light-hearted stuff, though I am willing to give darker themes, etc, a go. I do have experience in the darker genre, and I prefer writing it, so... I haven't wrote any slash before [well, except a short drabble] so I'll say it might not be as good as if somebody else wrote it, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Trick-Or-Treat Themes I'll Write: Any but Tricksters Prank.