Closed Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask A Moderator - Part 19

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Hermione, you're a girl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire at Dawn
    Hello mods,

Is there an option to change the date format? It's really confusing for me to see the date as mm/dd/yy instead of dd/mm/yy, so I was just wondering if it could be changed like the timezones can be.

Sarah x

Hi Sarah -

I checked *inside* your profile at specifics and I did not see anything that could be tweaked as far as how the date is seen by the user.

Sorry - I'm sure it's a bit irritating.

~Nicole
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

IckleRonniex
    Okay, I wanted to post this on the navy thread, but I think the posts were being modded or something because I didn't see it get posted.
    I think my signature is kind of big, I know there's a sample in the FAQs but I still don't know. I am not good at comparing sizes so I don't know if my signature is exceeding the limit?

Ronnie

Edit: Thanks a lot! I just deleted the big banner

Honigkuchenpferd Hufflepuff
    "Greetings From Egypt..."
    Yes, your signature is too big. We allow only 500x300 pixels, and your big banner is of that size already. So either you delete everything but the large banner, or take out the big banner and leave the text with the small banner in.
    No longer a mod and no longer in charge of any forums.

author ~*~ BA banner ~*~ giggler
    Banners by Tiffany and Samarie ^

Essence of Potter
    Hi! So the problem is I applied to join Susan bones's book club quite a white ago ( 05-22-2009) and i still haven't been accepted or regected... If there's any way you could help it would be great!
    Thanks
    Fionnuala

Nicole's edit: Can I just say that you have the coolest real name EVER?

Honigkuchenpferd Hufflepuff
    "Greetings From Egypt..."
    Did you try contacting the head of the SBBC? Usually, sending a PM to the head is the easiest way to get an answer why you haven't yet been accepted or rejected in your application. Just contact Rachel (lily_evans34) about this.
    No longer a mod and no longer in charge of any forums.

author ~*~ BA banner ~*~ giggler
    Banners by Tiffany and Samarie ^

the_weird_one

Smile

Hello modlys! I have a question for thee.

I have been wondering if I should start another drabble thread. The last one was not filled up, but I was gone a really long time and I am not sure if I can find it again (and I'm just too lazy to try--but I will if it's not okay). I want to become part of the MNFF community again, after my near year-long hiatus. I think getting a new drabble thread would be a good way for a fresh start, since my last existence was messy and embarrassing, to say the least.

Just thought I'd ask!
    -the_weird_one

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once
    Weird One,
    PM coolh5000. She is in charge of TTB. She can assist you with either finding your thread, or advise you on starting a new one.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

annaqtjoey
    I have two questions.

Question 1: there are other parts of this forum where I am allowed to post a new thread but not on others. Why is that? Just curious.

And Question 2: I posted a plot bunny at the Adoption Center/I Challenge Thee. Can I post a similar bunny in another location in this forum? Let say The Hall of Records? Because I noticed that people visit the Hall of Records often rather than The Adoption Center.

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    Question 1: there are other parts of this forum where I am allowed to post a new thread but not on others. Why is that? Just curious.
    Different forums have different permissions set on them depending on their purpose. Some forums aren't meant for forum members to post new threads in and therefore the settings on them don't allow for this.

And Question 2: I posted a plot bunny at the Adoption Center/I Challenge Thee. Can I post a similar bunny in another location in this forum? Let say The Hall of Records? Because I noticed that people visit the Hall of Records often rather than The Adoption Center.
    Plot bunnys should only be posted in the Adoption Centre forum. The Hall of Records is for old threads and threads are only posted there as a result of me moving them once they are no longer needed.

It may appear that people are visiting the Hall of Records more often than other sections of the forum, but in reality, many of those visitors are guests rather than registered users. A registered user is much less likely to see your thread in the Hall of Records than in the adoption centre where it belongs.

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

Sixth Year Gryffindor
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Whenever I want to post in our lovely tower I get this message thing that comes up:

Method Not Implemented

POST to /forum/newreply.php not supported.

???????? ):
    avvie by Annalise and banner Dinny/Evora - Becca, Lyss, Lise, Ronnie, ily <3
    GO GO GRYFFINDOR

Closed Thread