Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask A Moderator - Part 19

iamlordvoldemort
    I have a question---

on the archives, is political satire a big no-no? (I'm working on a post-hogwarts fic that's based on the historical Nazi hunts following WWII and I was wondering if it would be eligible to be submitted).

thanks!

~Anna~

Sixth Year Gryffindor
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    okay, well, i should probably go to someone from Griffendor, but I figured this would work too.
    So for some reason-enlight me if there is a good reason- I can't find the Griffendor thread anymore. It just went... poof. So I can't find it, like... it's not in the Foum Jump thing or anything....
    *confused and frustrated*
    Thanks, Andrea
    avvie by Annalise and banner Dinny/Evora - Becca, Lyss, Lise, Ronnie, ily <3
    GO GO GRYFFINDOR

Sixth Year Ravenclaw
    Petrificus Totalus!
    **Hmm, it randomly fixed itself. Thanks, though. :]

feel free to delete this post

--Sara
    lurky! pm to keep in contact please!

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    I'm wondering, have the Mods had any luck in figuring out what was up with all the errors in the favorites function? It still seems to be something of a problem.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    NargleHunter: We're working on the sortings . . . sorry. It's an account which all mods have access to but until all of the college/school bound mods and every one else with RL issues can hack through each name, it might take a bit of time. (but we ARE working on them, if not a little at a time!)

iamlordvoldemort: I'd have to see it, personally. If you have an hour or so to kill, take a peek at Tim the Enchanter's stories. He's HUGE on historical stuff. I think I remember you from the EoM. Post an excerpt there and your answer will probably come quicker.

LuNaLoVeGoOdLoVer: Your issue had us stumped. I believe we're about to remedy it, though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MissBean: This isn't the first time that has happened. I believe time is what it takes but I'll look into it for you. Let one of us know if it doesn't clear up . . . speaking of clear . .. try logging off and then back on so it can reset everything.

OliveOil_Med: Molly - This would probably be best handled by Roxy Black or maybe even Phoenix5225. I'm fairly decent at troubleshooting the forums but I am practically useless on the archives!

~Nicole
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

Roonil_Wazlib125
    Hello,

I'm not entirely sure if this is up or not, but when do the Autumn Term Classes sign-ups start? And when do the classes start? I'm just a little confused about classes seeing as my Summer Term teacher disappeared halfway through it...

So, er, when are the sign-ups and when does class start? Thanks mods!

Roonil_Wazlib125 aka Annmarie poooff

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once
    Annmarie,
    We are right now hashing out what classes are going to be offered and who is teaching.

Expect to see sign-ups very soon. Autumn term runs through December 20th.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

Azhure
    Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you, but I was just wondering how long my chapter Quidditch Try-outs in my story Grim Defeat has been in the queue. It's submitted to the Marauder Era category, and my username on the archives is Ginny_Alamalexia.

Thanks.

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    Azhure: Your story is time stamped the 8th September - ten days ago. Sorry for the delay but it should be modded very soon.

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    hi sorry to bother you. My story The Chance and the Black was submitted to the romance category on the 5th September. If the reason it's taken a while is because all the mods are really busy than that is fine- just posting here in case it's a technical problem/ needs to be resubmitted or something like that. Sorry to have bothered you, alex.
    Banner by Minna.

Closed Thread