Closed Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask A Moderator - Part 19

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Protecting Scabbers from Crookshanks
    Hello, Mods!

I can't access my account.

I can login, and view the accounts page, but when I click on any of the link, I get the message "You're not allowed to access that fucntion." But when I go to login again, it says I am logged in.

Thanks.

EDIT: Now, I can't submit reviews on the archives.
    ]

Banner by BELLA THE HELLA. <3

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Attending a Deathday Party
    Hi there,
    I can't change my avatar either, when I click the button the page just pretty much disappears. Not a big deal, but I wanted to let you know someone else is having the problem too!
    ~Gina

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    Hmmm, I thought I'd experiment too. I don't actually want to get rid of David Tennant blowing me a kiss, but ... I can't change my avatar either. It brings up an error message that the site is under construction or something.

Just thought I'd let you know.
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    This is proabbly something to do with the server move - there are some small parts of the site that we don't have access to yet. However, we'll look into it and let you know.

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

Second Year Gryffindor
    Beset by Owls
    Perhaps this has to do with the ongoing server move too, but it seems registration isn't working? A friend of mine was trying to register, but she couldn't do the Image Verification, because the image wasn't showing up. Or rather - it's as though there is no image there. You couldn't view the image in another page, you can't attempt to save it, nothing - like it's just a blank area of the page.

psijupiter
    Just to let you know I am still getting some errors when trying to load pages - sometimes I get a Database Error page, sometimes firefox brings up a 'can't load this page' or 'connection has timed out' page. I usually just need to refresh the page and things are fine, but once or twice I've had to give up and come back in a few hours. You might already be aware of the problem, but I thought I should mention it.

Ultimate Cosmic Power Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Aunt Marge Makes A Better Blimpe...
    Thank you for reporting these problems to us. We're all getting the database error message as well but the registration problem is one we had not discovered yet. They all sound like server space issues to me so hopefully with a bit of tweaking they should be sorted out soon.

We're working on trying to fix these problems but as MN are gearing up to their version two launch, it may take a little while. Please bear with us! We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

DracoGurlFurever
    Hey!

I know this question probably gets asked all the time, but how long do you think it would take for a Gauntlet submission right now to get validated? I submitted mine (it's called Sub Rosa) on the 24th and it hasn't been validated yet. I know there are a lot of people submitting Gauntlet entries, etc., and I totally don't want to rush the mods or anything, but I just wanted to ask because one of my beta'ees got their story validated and on the site within a day of my sending it back to them, haha.

Thanks so much!

Apurva.

EDIT: That's no problem at all - I was just wondering. Thanks, Bine!

Honigkuchenpferd Hufflepuff
    "Greetings From Egypt..."
    Apurva, and everyone else submitting for the Gauntlet, I try to mod as often as possible. Unfortunately, over the last days, whenever I wanted to mod, the archives were gone for me. When they reappeared, I either had no time or was about to go to bed. As the stories currently submitted into the category are all one-shots, don't worry. They had been submitted before the deadline and will thus count in the judging.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will get to it as soon as I have time and access.
    No longer a mod and no longer in charge of any forums.

author ~*~ BA banner ~*~ giggler
    Banners by Tiffany and Samarie ^

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Hey Mods I'm having trouble posting in the sub forums. I tried posing in the OC forums and the Gryffindor Tower and it says that I don't have the authority. I'm not even sure it'll let me post here but I'm giving it a go. Is this something to do with the server switch?

Sarah x

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

Closed Thread