Thread: Remus' "furry little problem"

ginnygirl16

Remus' "furry little problem"

I was wondering when Remus would have told his friends about his being a werewolf. I'm not sure if it says in the books, but would it make sense if they found out in third year, and spent fourth and part of fifth year becoming animgauses? I just need to know for a class final that I'm writing. Any help would be appreciated.

--ginnygirl16

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    Remus says it took them the best part of three years to become Animagi. (POA Cat, Rat and Dog - sorry it's Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs)) He also says they managed it in their fifth year, so that puts them discovering his secret in year two.

Carole
    xxx
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

ginnygirl16
    Thanks, Carole. I'll be sure to include that in the story. Another thing: Do you guys think that it would be likely that the captain of a Quidditch team would be warned if someone with Lyncanthropy was to try out.

Let me explain myself better: Do you think that if Remus wanted to try out for a Quidditch team, the Captain would be notified, or would the Professors speak to him privately and try to convince him not to try out?

--ginnygirl16

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    I don't think the Captain would be told, and I'm not sure Remus would be warned against trying out. The schedule of the matches could easily be altered to suit the Full Moons if he ever made the team.

Dumbledore wanted him to have as normal a life as possible, that means he should be able to play Quidditch if he was good enough.

carole (who seems to be stalking this thread)
    xxx
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird