The drabble does not have to be from their PoV or entirely focused on them, but they must be present and they should be of significance to the premise of the story or sceneChoose one of your favourite characters (canon or original) and write a drabble that takes place when they are between the age of two to five years old.
- Drabble can be between 250-800 words.
- Content should not be any higher than a 3rd-5th Years rating. (Especially not with the little one present!)
- All content that would require a warning on the MNFF Archive should be labeled.
- This thread is for responses only. If you have a question, PM me.
- Responses must be posted by July 31st, 2009.
- Please post using this format:
Title: Little Lucius
Word Count: 450 (This may be approximate)
Story Text Story Text Story Text Story Text Story Text Story Text Story Text
- As with all activities within the SPEW forum, this challenge is open only to SPEW members.