Thread: Harry/Hermione 6-7th Years / Professors

Gorgeous_Ginny

Harry/Hermione 6-7th Years / Professors

Hi

I feel like I've read every Harry/Hermione fiction rated 6-7th Years and Professors, I want to see one based in their last year or sixth year, so obviously has to be AU, and any other's with this ship and rating would be fantastic.

Thankyou

Sixth Year Gryffindor
    Why Are We Looking for Trevor Right now?
    *Warning Blatant Self Advertising*

My current WIP is exactly what you've described here. It's completely canon, barring the epilogue and begins shortly after book seven leaves off. I have the prologue validated, and chapter one should be in the queue really soon.

Love Story by me.

*End Blatant Self Advertising*

-Ashley
    Probably on Permanant Hiatus

Banner links to my new story Pictures in the Life of a Werewolf! Feel free to read and review!

Banner by the Amazing Nadia/majestic_ginny

Hokey
    The best H/Hr I've read lately would have to be True War Stories by dashofmagic. Sadly, it is a non-completed-hanging-in-the-air fic that most likely won't get updated If it weren't for it being that well-written and so very believable, I would almost not recommend anyone to start reading, 'cause I was very disappointed when I realised that there probably wouldn't be any continuing that story. I was very inspired to adopt the fic, and finish it, though

Does anyone else have a H/Hr fic to recommend? I feel like I've read them all...

PS.
    And Ashley, I started reading yours and realised I'd read it I'm waiting for the update!

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    For good Harry/Hermione, one is almost required to read The Colour of Distance by the opaleye. Julia wrote such a passionate, strong, and emotive piece in such a short amount of words. It's a one-shot, and it's 6th/7th years.

It was also in the SBBC February monthly discussion and inducted into the SBBC Hall of Fame. If you'd like to hear some of that, clicky the links.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    PS.
    And Ashley, I started reading yours and realised I'd read it I'm waiting for the update
    Haha, so am I.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.