Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Molly - Very, Very Much Available!

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    Sounds interesting! I'll pm you my email address so you can send it.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

hpjunkie09
    UserName: hpjunkie09
    Story: I'm not sure about the title yet, I'm going to write a little more before I pick one, so maybe you could help me with that =)
    Genre: Absolutely AU =)
    Pairings: Harry/Hermione, Severus/Original Character
    Rating and Warnings: Should only be 6th-7th years =) Umm lets see, warnings would be Violence, Sexual Situations, I think that may be it, not sure though =)
    Word Count per chapter: Probably around 4000 words per chapter, it may be shorter though.
    One-Shot, Chaptered, Drabble or Contest Submission: Chaptered =)
    Amount of Chapters: Umm, around 25? May be longer than that though.
    Expected Beta Time: Whenever's best for you, usually within a week though
    Permanent Y/N: Not sure =)
    What you would like me to focus on: Characterization and Plot if you can, as well as the usual grammar and such.
    Summary: Evie had been looking forward to her new book all year. Every year since she was 11, a book had appeared, telling her all about a boy named Harry Potter and his friends. This year, the book appears along with a letter from Albus Dumbledore. Evie knows that there's not really any such thing as magic, but when Dumbledore appears on her doorstep asking her to go back in time a year to save Harry Potter, she doesn't know what to think any more.

Quick note: Evie is Harry's sister, raised apart from the magical world.

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Actually, I'm taking a break from accepting new clients for now, I've just been getting so many lately. I hope you can find luck in finding someone to beta, though.

Brand New Story!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Double-posting to say I am available once again to start taking on assignments, so send them my way!

Brand New Story!

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Sounds great, and believe it or not, I love stories about schools other than Hogwarts. I will send you my email right away!

Brand New Story!

abovelevel
    Hello, Molly. I wonder if you'd be able to help me out with my chaptered fic. I've got a lot of notes and a good bit of the story planned, but only a prologue written so far, so you won't have too much to read. I think I write at a fairly slow pace too, so I don't expect you will have a lot to work on it at any given time. I saw you listed as a beta on one of my favorite stories, Tales of the Battle, so of course I hopped right on over here hoping you were available!

UserName: Abovelevel
    Story: Haha, well right now it's unofficially titled "Molly's Big Adventure." I plan to change that.
    Genre: General
    Ships: None
    Rating and Warnings: 1st-2nd, no warnings as of yet, none really expected
    Word Count: TBD
    One Shot or Chaptered: Chaptered
    Form of the English Language (British, American, etc.): American
    Summary:
    Molly likes soccer, singing (in private) and going to Spartans games with her dad. She hates broccoli and wearing dresses and wouldn't be caught dead holding hands with a boy. Molly is just an ordinary girl and she knows it. So when her eleventh birthday comes, she certainly doesn't expect anything paticularly special to happen.

Until Mrs. Bradford arrives and suddenly Molly is caught up in a world of magic, unicorns, dragons and flying brooms. Molly is elated to go off to her new school, where she quickly starts to learn magic and make new friends. But all is not at peace in this new wizarding world. Tensions between the American Federation and its territories are reaching an unbearable peak. Something is going to happen, soon. And Molly is going to be right in the middle of it.

Yes, this is a "wizarding school in America" story, but I have actually worked quite hard on trying to created an American wizarding world that's different from Hogwarts and London. Alternately, if you'd like more information on what I have planned for the plot, let me know. Thanks for considering!

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Hatching Dragon's Eggs
    Hi Molly, itís me again!

You can expect one (or possibly two) more chapters of Tales of the Battle from me. But I have three one-shots which require additional beta input. I seem to have begun an Acronym phase. The stories are:

Username: Northumbrian
    Title: E.C.C.E.N.T.R.I.C.
    Summary: Harry persuades his wife to take a break, but he canít go with her so he suggests that she takes her best friend.
    Genre: Harry/Ginny
    Rating/Warnings: 3-5th years and no warnings, I think (language possibly, but thatís all).
    Main Characters, Era: Harry, Ginny, Luna, Rolf. Era: post-Hogwarts, Harry and Ginny married.
    Chaptered or One-Shot: One shot
    Estimated length: 3000-4000 words (currently 3100 but undergoing a rewrite)

Title: M.I.T.: Muggle Interface Team
    Summary: When a mysterious robed figure is found dead in Muggle London, who do you call?
    Genre: General
    Rating/Warnings: 6-7th years (possibly Professors) Violence, scenes of a sexual nature and language probably.
    Main Characters, Era: Susan Bones, Lavender Brown and a host of original characters. Era: post-Hogwarts
    Chaptered or One-Shot: One shot
    Estimated length: 7500 words (currently undergoing a rewrite)

Title: The Girl from Draco M.C.
    Summary: Office work is, in the main, boring and monotonous. But sometimes something unexpected happens. But when youíre a junior clerk only recently started at the ministry you donít expect to be catapulted into danger.
    Genre: Ron/Hermione
    Rating/Warnings: 3-5th years and no warnings, (violence, possibly, but thatís all).
    Main Characters, Era: Hermione, Ron. Era: post-Hogwarts, Harry and Ginny married.
    Chaptered or One-Shot: One shot at the moment, but it may grow.
    Estimated length: 2000 words (but undergoing a major rewrite)

Please?

N

First Competition Banner I've won. For: Killers

thegirllikeme
    It may be a stupid question, but I thought I would actually ask properly instead of just shooting a PM.

UserName: >.< Like you don't know!
    Story: Mattresses in the Hallways
    Genre: Humor, maybe. It is at the beginning, but is a lot more serious towards the end, so maybe it should just go to general.
    FRIENDShips: The most dysfunctional friendship in history, Persephone & Valiant
    Rating and Warnings: 3rd-5th year.
    Word Count: 10,377 - you know the drill when it's over the world limit
    One Shot or Chaptered: Oneshot
    Form of the English Language: You know how I write...
    Permanent Y/N: *snort* like you could get rid of me
    Summary:
    It was a war of inconceivable proportions. It began with enemies and ended with the best of friends.
    So, do you want it? Because you know...if you're not interest, I can always take it somewhere else?

Thanks, girl.

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    As you know, Chante', anything for you and your brilliance! You know where to send it.

Brand New Story!

Kate Skeffington
    Hey Molly!

Name: Kate Skeffington here and Mila Zakharov on MNFF. You can call me Mila.
    Title of your Story: "I Solemnly Swear: A Marauder's story"
    Genre: Marauder era
    Pairings: Lily/James & Sirius/OC. The plot's actually more focussed on an OC but it has plenty of Lily/James goodness in it!
    Rating and Warnings: Character death, DH spoilers, sexual situations, substance abuse, violence.
    Word Count: 7526 in the two chapters already on MNFF...so roughly 350-400 per chapter.
    One Shot or Chaptered: Chapetered.
    Turnaround time: A week or less is great!
    Permanent? : Yes...maybe. You see, I've realised don't stick to betas as long as I'd want to. I've been on hiatus since, I don't know...more than a year probably because of Uni and life in generak and by the time I get back to writing and updating I've forgotten who my beta was and I start searching all over again. So permanent at least until March (I live in South America an dmy summer vacations last until March)
    What is your story about?: It's a growing up in rough times sort of story, focussed on my OC. So there's romance and its pains, school, figuring out what she wants to do with her life after Hogwarts, and the first war. I tend to write from multiple point of view...so for instance, I'll write the first part of a chapter form my OC's p.o.v, then switch to Lily's, or James or Sirius'.

http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/viewstory.php?sid=81381

The course of true love never did run smooth. James' infatuation with Lily is driving himĖand his friendsĖinsane! Peter accuses the fiery redhead of being cold-hearted, Remus suggests growing-up and Sirius won't stop bickering with Tabitha while coming up with plans that turn out for worse! Add to that romantic tribulations of their own, lycanthropy and the imminent rise of the dark arts and you ought to find more than just a bit of mischief and mayhem.

Follow Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs through their last two years at Hogwarts, were merlin-knows what they will get up to! Ragging hormones, danger, grief and love are one of the few things they'll face and, of course, let's not forget about pranks. After all, that's why the girls at Hogwarts sigh, the teachers swear and Dumbledore just chuckles.