Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Molly - Very, Very Much Available!

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    Yes! Yes! Molly want! Molly want! Please send it to me as soon as you can!

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Sounds good! I'll pm you my email address right away so you can send me what you've got.

Edit: Oy, with the post Nargles!

Brand New Story!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

allisonwonderland689
    Story: I don't have a title yet. I might need some help with that.

Genre: I guess, a bit dark. I am not exactly sure where to classify it. I'd be more likely to put in the General category. I honestly have no idea.

Ships: Merope Gaunt/Tom Riddle Sr. (Not really given the history between the two. It's the only prominent relationship though and it is told from her point-of-view. In her mind, it's a ship.)

Rating and Warnings: 6th-7th year? (Possibly professor) Mild language, abuse, dubious consent, and violence. I know that there are a lot of them, but all needed to keep the story cannonical. The abuse is only described in the aftermath, athough there is probably going to be one scene of violence later with Tom Riddle, but since it's a single instance, I'm not sure if it counts as abuse or violence. Character death and dubious consent are both needed given the character focus. The character death itself is in the epilogue and only inevitable, but is implied and needed to wrap up the story. The actual scenes of dubious consent will not be heavily/truly described, but given the fact that he is under the influence of a love potion, it is one.

Word Count: All I've got done so far is the prologue (sorry about that). Anyhow that is currently 1210 words, but I'm still tweaking a bit. It will be around that length though. I have a bit of an outline, but that is subject to change. As it is, it should be five chapters. The rest will be slightly longer, maybe 2000 or so words. I have a tendency of underestimating my word count though. Expect anything between 2000-3500 words.

One Shot or Chaptered: Chaptered

Expected Beta Time: A week? If you need longer, just tell me. I understand how life is.

Permanent Y/N: I'm looking for permanent.

Summary: (Not the best at summarizing) The story follows Merope as she first falls in love with Tom Riddle through her eventual decisions first to give him a love potion and then to let him go and stop. I want to go into her reasoning behind what leads her to do what she does to Riddle Sr. and the relationship between the two as she progresses. Kind of delve into the idea of obsessive love.

~Alli

ravenclaw1997
    UserName: ravenclaw1997
    Story:
    Genre: Post-Hogwarts
    Ships: None
    Rating and Warnings: Probably 1st-2nd years; none that I can think of at the moment
    Word Count: It's for the Great Hall Christmas Challenge, prompt 4, so 750 for prologue and epilogue, 1500 for other chapters (at least)
    One Shot or Chaptered: Chaptered
    Form of the English Language (British, American, etc.): Er, I'm not sure...
    Permanent Y/N: Probably not
    Summary: (note this isn't the final summary)
    Molly is very upset about her son's death, and doesn't want to take part in holiday festivities. When she has an unexpected visitor in the dead of night, will she change her mind?

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Alright, I'll do it! I'll send you my email address right away, and I can't wait to see it!

Brand New Story!

hpheart
    UserName: hpheart (on both sites)
    Story: Fiction
    Genre: Urm...General/Dark/Angst I suppose
    Ships: None
    Rating and Warnings: Character Death. 3rd-4th years? I'm not sure.
    Word Count: 1176
    One Shot or Chaptered: One Shot.
    Form of the English Language (British, American, etc.): British
    Permanent Y/N: Not at the moment
    Summary: George's thoughts and feeling when he first finds out Fred is dead. Also shows the rest of the Weasley family, and Harry and Hermione.

Bethan

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Sure! I will send you my email right away, and I can't wait to see it!

Brand New Story!

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Hatching Dragon's Eggs

Swimsuit Quidditch

Hi

In addition to Tales (which are drawing to a close) I have a short peice of slightly smutty nonsense I'd like you to look over.

Username: Northumbrian
    Title: Swimsuit Quidditch
    Summary: It is Ginny’s Twentieth Birthday, and she wants to play a game with Harry. (Disclaimer: This is a story about Quidditch, and anyone who thinks otherwise is mistaken.)
    Genre: Humour
    Rating/Warnings: 6-7th years, Technically - None (but I suspect that it will need a Sexual Situations warning.
    Main Characters, Era: Harry and Ginny. plus a confusion of Weasleys. Era: Ginny's Twentieth Birthday.
    Chaptered or One-Shot: One shot
    Estimated length: 1350 words

N

First Competition Banner I've won. For: Killers

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Sounds interesting! I'd love to see it! You know where to send it!

Brand New Story!

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    UserName: GinervaPotter213, but call me Ayra
    Story: Finding Bravery (unless I decide on a better title)
    Genre: General
    Ships: none
    Rating and Warnings: ugh, I'm bad at this. Er, 3rd-5th years and none, I think...
    Word Count: At this moment in time, it's 1527 but I've got a few places that I want to add a bit, so it may be a bit more.
    One Shot or Chaptered: One shot - it's my final for the Missing Moments class here.
    Form of the English Language (British, American, etc.): I'm trying to make it as British as possible, but I am American so some things might slip through.
    Permanent Y/N: Y for as long as it takes to get my final done (I have until the 26th of December to get it validated.)
    Summary: note: this is not the final version.
    James Harrison is a Pureblood seventh year Hufflepuff. He doesn't want to fight Voldemort, but he wants to be brave like his brother. When the Houses show their loyalties, where do James' lie?
    -Ayra

iDrabble iWrite

Lovely banner by Riham (padfoot_returns)
    Avvie by Samarie (Love_is_4ever)

That which cannot break you will only make you stronger.