Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Molly - Very, Very Much Available!

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    It sounds like a very interesting story. I will pm you shortly.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Wow, this sounds like it has the potential to be a very interesting read. I will certainly take it on. I will pm you shortly.

Brand New Story!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Sagen
    Hi Molly!

UserName: Sagen on both.
    Story: Five Shades of Red.
    Genre: Romance.
    Ships: Charlie Weasley/OC
    Rating and Warnings: Rated probably 1st-2nd years with no warnings so far.
    Word Count: 4154 words for chapter one and two.
    One Shot or Chaptered: Chaptered.
    Expected Beta Time: One to two days, but if your busy than a week.
    Permanent Y/N: For this story yes.
    Summary:
    Claira Hopkins is starting her sixth year at Hogwarts. She has friends, good grades, and a big crush. Okay, a HUGE crush. When Claira sees Charlie Weasley, butterflies come a live in her stomach, words seem to disappear, a dizziness visits her head and she turns five shads of red.

-Gen

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Sounds interesting, and I would love to be a beta reader for this story. I will send you a pm shortly.

Brand New Story!

ginnygirl16
    Molly! What say you to a quick drabble? It is for Lily week, and as I have asked for an extension I will need it by Tuesday evening at the very, very latest.

--ginnygirl16

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Sure! Just send it my way, and I'll get it back to you as soon as possible.

Brand New Story!

Third Year Hufflepuff
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea

*is back*

UserName: Afifa
    Story: Untitled as of yet.
    Genre: Marauder era
    Ships: There might be Sirius/OC [but maybe just in one chapter and mentions in the rest] and hints of James/Lily.
    Rating and Warnings: 6th- 7th years or maybe Professors? Help? DH Spoilers, Character Death, Self Injury [maybe], Violence, Sexual Situations, Profanity.
    Word count: 2000-3000 per chapter
    One-shot or Chaptered: Chaptered.
    Form of the English Language (British, American, etc.): My national language isn't English and I've been taught British English, but sometimes Americanism just slips in. I'd like to have everything British.
    Permanent Y/N: Yes.
    Summary: Um, this is something I've just written, not official yet.
    He is handsome. He is rich. He is popular.

He is chained. He has no loving family. He rebels.

He is rich. He is independent. He is happy.

He has friends who love him. But, in the end, they leave him too. One becomes a traitor. The other two get murdered because of him. The fourth vanishes.

He is shocked. He is broken. He is imprisoned.
    Basically, it is a seven chaptered fic based on SPEW 007 prompts: Contempt, Home, Leaving, February, Gleaming, Pieces and Note. They are not in any particular order.

Hm, that's all.

I hope you can take this up.

- Afifa
    - Write - Beta - Drabble - Duel - Help -

Awesome avvie by Minna/minnabird.

ginnygirl16
    Molly, I figured I'd give you a proper request this time!

Username: ginnygirl16
    Title: Not sure yet
    Genre: Marauder Era/Drabble for MWPP class
    Ships: None
    Word Count: I'd like to say 350 words seeing as that's about how much I have thought out, but knowing me it will end up being 1500-2000. (We'll see. I haven't typed much out yet.)
    One-Shot or Chaptered: One-shot
    Form of English Language: Canadian, but as that is quite close to British I'll say British Canadian. I'm pretty good with my britisicms. (I'll try to refrain from saying too many 'eh's :P)
    Permanent: Nope, just this one. Though I'll most likely be back again seeing as you've done almost all of mine so far
    Summary: I don't have one, but there has just been a huge Death Eater attack, and it is basically about how people can put aside there differences and come together. There will be some zoning in on Sirius and his feelings, as well as Lily. As of right now Severus is not existent, but that may change.

I'm not going to say much more as it is a drabble. I probably won't get it to you until tomorrow night, but if you could get it to me by Saturday that would be lovely!

Thank you!

--Sarah

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Afifa and ginny, I would be happy to take on both your stories. And Afifa, I will pm you my email address.

As my summer classes have just started, for now, at least, I will limit myself to only accepting oneshots. This is, of course, subject to change.

Brand New Story!

ginnygirl16
    If you are free, Molly, I have a drabble dealing with Regulus Black and his "inner self" for the MWPP class if you are interested. Let me know!

--ginnygirl16