Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SPEW Story Updates

XhayleeXblackX
    Title: A Black Rose - Chapter Five: Hard to Swallow
    Genre: Romance - Draco/Hermione
    Rating: 6th - 7th Years
    Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Violence - Although there are none for this chapter specifically.
    Link: Chapter Five: Hard to Swallow
    Excerpt:
    “I’ve been fairly trusting of you. I allowed you to stay here and protected you from the Death Eaters to the best of my ability,” Harry answered calmly, though through slightly clenched teeth. “But I will not tolerate your presence any longer if you do not learn where your place is.”

“My place, Potter? If anyone needs to learn where their place is, it’s the three of you!” Draco yelled, years of jealousy and agitation rising quickly to the surface.

Harry sighed. “The thing is, Draco, you aren’t on that side of the war now. You have no superiority here; your father’s name and gold will get you nowhere with us. So you need to accept it and move on.”
    -Haylee

ElectronicQuillster
    Title: The Fog Will Cast a Certain Shade
    Rating: 6th-7th Years
    Warnings: Character Death, DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
    Summary: Sequel to 'The Watch Unwinds Until It Stops.'
    The Black brothers' lives continue to unfold in unexpected directions. For Regulus, his final year at Hogwarts will bring many difficult decisions about life, friends, family, love, and the war that is going on behind the scenes.
    Link: Chapter One: All I See Are Dark Grey Clouds

Regulus thinks his parents are entirely unique. He’s never met anyone that matches up to them. He has a strong admiration for his father. They are so similar, both quiet and pensive, silently judgmental, but open minded and thirsty for knowledge in a way that could’ve had either of them fitting well into Ravenclaw. And yet his father is the most calculating and cunning person he knows. He always comes out ahead of everyone else in business and nearly everything else, the two exceptions being his wife and his eldest son, who he ultimately couldn’t control.

jenny b
    Title: When Worlds Collide
    Rating: 3rd-5th Years
    Warnings: DH Spoilers, Sexual Situations
    Link: Chapter Nine: Quidditch Fever
    Summary:
    Rose was a Weasley. She never gave Scorpius Malfoy a second glance. They were sworn enemies, even though they’d barely even spoken to each other. But sometimes all it takes for love to blossom is a Potions lesson, a few snide remarks and a dropped book.

Two people. Two entirely different worlds that are suddenly intertwined.
    Excerpt:
    ‘This is some chase!’ Toby yelled. Nobody seemed to be listening to him. Everyone in the stands was fixed on the battle between the two Seekers. ‘Neither of them are giving in – it’ll be a close call!’

All of a sudden, the Snitch changed direction. Instinctively, Rose did too, and then she had to swerve sharply to miss a Bludger. Tompkins got ahead of her, his fingers stretched out towards the Snitch. Rose muttered an expletive and tore through the air after him. Her broom was faster, but he was closer. He was going to get there first …

ms. leading
    Title: The Memory Keeper: Part Two
    Warnings: Abuse, Character Death, DH Spoilers, Sexual Situations, Strong Profanity, Substance Abuse, Violence
    Summary:
    ‘Are you disappointed in me, Sirius?’ I asked in bitterness and disdain.

‘No,’ he said, ‘I’m not disappointed, because I couldn’t have expected anything less.’

As an eighteen-year-old faced with death, Regulus Black recalls the moments of his life that shaped and defined him.

A two-shot.
    Excerpt:
    ‘He’s killed people, Regulus,’ my brother spat. ‘Innocent people. That’s the man you wish to serve. And for what, a sense of power?’ I heard the strain in his voice and saw the aguish written clearly on his face. ‘And you call me selfish.’

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Rescued by Gred and Forge...er, Fred and George
    Title: A Miserable Rebel
    Rating: 1st-2nd Years
    Warnings: Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
    Link: +click
    Summary:

Featuring Anrdomeda Tonks (née Black), Druella Black (née Rosier) and an argument. [dialogue-only oneshot]

banner by my mystery banner maker! :O

Profile on the Archives

Indigoenigma
    Goodness, I always forget to post here.

Title: Masquerade
    Genre: General
    Warnings: None
    Summary:
    It's a mask. We all wear masks. Some of us just never take them off.
    Excerpt:
    “This is madness, Albus,” the stouter man says. The other simply sighs and takes a sip from his glass.

“You’re the best wizard we’ve got. You’ll dedicate your life to finding him, but you won’t fight him?” His voice, while not deep to begin with, hits a very high note on the final word.

“No,” the smaller man replies calmly.

The man’s puffy face goes momentarily slack. “But, Albus, we’ll lose without you.”

“And I’m sure that, should that happen, you’ll have found a way to wriggle into the victor’s good favor.”

The man becomes flustered. “Well…I…yes, but…Albus!”

dory_the_fishie
    Title: If You Kiss Me
    Genre: Romance, Other Pairing (Sirius/Lily)
    Warnings: none
    Summary:
    "What would you do if I kissed you?

Title: Show and Tell
    Genre: Marauder Era
    Summary:
    "You can tell a lot about a person by looking at their belongings."

Lily learns a little bit about each Marauder.

Honigkuchenpferd Hufflepuff
    "Greetings From Egypt..."
    Title: From Here On Out
    Warnings: Violence
    Summary:
    How did we get here
    When I used to know you so well?

Making a decision is never easy – especially if it could mean more than just a break up. And the power emotions hold is stronger than Isla Black thought possible. Will she be able to stand up to it all? And what will Savaric Orwell’s reaction be?
    No longer a mod and no longer in charge of any forums.

author ~*~ BA banner ~*~ giggler
    Banners by Tiffany and Samarie ^

dory_the_fishie
    Title: Open Flowers in the Windy Fields
    Genre: Marauder Era
    Summary:
    But we're young, open flowers in the windy fields of this war-torn world.

Lily Evans Potter reflects on her relationship with her sister and her life so far.

Title: Pour a Little Salt, We Were Never Here
    Genre: Romance, Other Pairing (Regulus/Lily)
    Warnings: sexual situations
    Summary:
    "What are you doing here?"

dory_the_fishie
    Title: You Take Me The Way I Am
    Genre: Romance, Remus/Tonks
    Summary:
    “I don’t care,” she persists, reaching her hand across the table, but he draws his back.

“You should,” he replies, not looking at her.

“But I don’t.”

Brief glimpses into the relationship between Remus and Tonks.