Third Year Hufflepuff
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea

Title: A Silent Change
    Chapter: One- An Unexpected Arrival
    Category: Other Pairing
    Rating: 3rd-5th Years
    Warnings: DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Violence
    Summary:
    James Sirius Potter is working amongst dragons to keep the other dragons at bay. Namely, the innumerable reporters who want his interviews and photographs. All because of his surname.

He succeeds too, to quite a great degree. But things start going wrong when an old acquaintance turns up and James has a reporter with whom he has to share his flat. And his life. And also, maybe... love?

This is Afifa of Hufflepuff writing for the Third Task of the Triwizard Tournament.
    Excerpt:
    ‘James Potter?’ I heard a voice call out from behind, most likely a woman’s.

I sighed. Yes, I was called that all right. James Sirius Potter. James Potter II. But most commonly known as Harry Potter’s son.

Oh, yes. The same Harry Potter who saved the wizarding world from doom. My father, Harry Potter. Old enough to be a grandfather (well, almost one, seeing that Lily is expecting) and still, the fame hasn’t died out. He steps out of the house and is waved at by unknowns, his photographs still get clicked, strangers ask for his autographs. Same things happening since, one could say, fifty years, seeing that he was famous as an infant, too.
    edit- My status finally changed.

- Afifa
    - Write - Beta - Drabble - Duel - Help -

Awesome avvie by Minna/minnabird.

dory_the_fishie
    Title: The Sitting Room
    Category: Dark/Angsty
    Rating: 1st-2nd years
    Warnings: none
    Summary:

A secret concealed within a single living soul. A Secret-Keeper.

On secrets, and destruction, and sitting rooms.
    Title: What Might Have Been Lost
    Category: General
    Rating: 1st-2nd years
    Warnings: none
    Summary:

Albus Dumbledore comes to offer Remus Lupin the Defense Against the Dark Arts position at Hogwarts.

Third Year Hufflepuff
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea

Title: A Silent Change
    Chapters: Two and Three
    Category: Other Pairing
    Warnings: DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Violence
    Summary:
    James Sirius Potter is working amongst dragons to keep the other dragons at bay. Namely, the innumerable reporters who want his interviews and photographs. All because of his surname.

He succeeds too, to quite a great degree. But things start going wrong when an old acquaintance turns up and James has a reporter with whom he has to share his flat. And his life. And also, maybe... love?

This is Afifa of Hufflepuff writing for the Third Task of the Triwizard Tournament.
    Excerpt:
    Chapter Two-
    ‘James, look out!’ Adelaide suddenly screamed.

I looked forward and my jaw dropped.

A Chinese Fireball was flying towards us.

Oh, God.
    Chapter Three-
    I had just reached the ground and Adelaide had started coming towards me when I heard shouts and looked up to see the dragon falling down from the sky. It was clear that he was dropping and not being levitated down. Before I could react, it had reached the ground and I felt the bones of my right leg breaking and screamed out loud in pain.

I heard the cries of ‘It’s dead!’ and then blacked out.
    - Afifa

Third Year Hufflepuff
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea

Double posting... >.> *hides*

Title: Eventual Embrace
    Chapters: One shot
    Category: James/Lily
    Warnings: Student/Teacher Romance
    Summary: If a girl you love likes you, it doesn't necessarily mean that she wants to go a step ahead with the relationship. Or that she wants you to be something more than just friends.

But, if the girl you love hated you and then started liking you and became your friend, it is possible that she may also learn to love you back. All you have to do is wait for the right time.

This is a sequel to my other James/Lily one shot: Beneath the Shell, but it can be read as a stand alone, too.
    Excerpt:
    The meetings after every few weeks and the patrols certainly helped us grow closer. I began to see that there was more to her than what I had noticed before. Before, she has just been an intelligent, pretty and lively girl who fired up in others’ defence and hated violence of any kind. She rejected me and called me names, and yet, I thought I loved her. Why I professed love for a person who said she hated me, I do not know.

Now, chatting with her about important, as well as indifferent subjects made me realised how I wrong I was. That hadn’t been love. It had just been an extremely long case of infatuation bordering on love.

A/N: Warning is there just in case, there is seriously, nothing major going on.
    Part of Author's Note: Another thing, the warning, it isn't anything major. Just put there for a laugh. Nothing's actually happening. ;p

- Afifa

GringottsVault711
    Title: Sins of the Father, Chapter 25: Choices
    Rating: Professors
    Warnings: Sexual References, Language.
    Summary: Siobhan discovers the meaning behind Lucius' proposal, as well as the true plans of her mother, and as a result must make a choice about her future.

'Just one more thing before I depart.' As he spoke, he moved so close to her that she could feel his breath running evenly over her face. 'If you wish to refuse my offer, I will personally withdraw the proposal from Shannon. But, before you make a decision, discover your mother's true intentions for you. I don't believe you're fully aware of what she had planned before I presented her with a more desirable alternative."
    http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/view...701&chapter=25

ms. leading
    Title: The Memory Keeper: Part One
    Rating: 6th-7th Years
    Warnings: Abuse, Character Death, DH Spoilers, Sexual Situations, Strong Profanity, Substance Abuse, Violence
    Summary:
    ‘Are you disappointed in me, Sirius?’ I asked in bitterness and disdain.

‘No,’ he said, ‘I’m not disappointed, because I couldn’t have expected anything less.’

As an eighteen-year-old faced with death, Regulus Black recalls the moments of his life that shaped and defined him.

A two-shot.

- Cassie

ElectronicQuillster
    Title: The Fog Will Cast a Certain Shade
    Warnings: Character Death, DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
    Summary: Sequel to 'The Watch Unwinds Until It Stops.'
    The Black brothers' lives continue to unfold in unexpected directions. For Regulus, his final year at Hogwarts will bring many difficult decisions about life, friends, family, love, and the war that is going on behind the scenes.
    Link: Prologue: Mess It All Up

The prologue is a missing moment from the previous story.

Now he paid attention to what they were talking about, but it seemed like the harder he tried to hold onto the words that she said, the more they slipped from his memory. Finally, when they were not far from her common room, Regulus just stopped walking.

Rachel stopped as well and turned to face him. “Regulus, will you please tell me what’s wrong?” she asked, her voice laced with concern. “You’ve been out of sorts all day.”

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Seeking Keys
    Title: Breathe
    Warnings: Character Death, Strong Profanity, Sexual Situations
    Summary:
    It’s too much.

Within a world of unfolding war, barely left school, are two lovers. They've lost the safety net of Hogwarts, and have entered an entirely new zone...
    Link: Prologue: Whispers

Honigkuchenpferd Hufflepuff
    "Greetings From Egypt..."
    Title: Be Strong From Within
    Warnings: DH Spoilers
    Summary:
    Ginny went back to Hogwarts for her sixth year, without Harry at her side. The school has been “taken over” by Voldemort’s forces. How will it be like, the new school year?

Follow Ginny back to school when there was nothing worth going for.
    No longer a mod and no longer in charge of any forums.

author ~*~ BA banner ~*~ giggler
    Banners by Tiffany and Samarie ^

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Title: God Save The Queen
    Rating: Professors
    Warnings: Character Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
    Link:No future, no future, no future for you.*
    Summary:

To Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange, only two things matter: power, and mercy. He falls to hers, and she to another, to the only one that truly matters - to the Dark Lord.

And when you’re up against Lord Voldemort, how can you expect to win?

When there's no future, how can there be sin?
    Excerpt:

Her future is written, written in blood.

You can hear them, even from where you stand detached from the main scene. The frightened cries and tortured screams from men, women and children ring out like bells from a church; the cackling of your fellows carries on the wind. The soft crackle of burning homes is the backdrop of the night.

You can hear them, even now. The sounds of death and destruction and pain.

A child sobs nearby and a voice you recognize growls, “Come here, poppet. Daddy can’t save you now, can he?”

Beside you, she is listening, listening intently. And she smiles. This is what she lives for. This is what she loves.

And this is why you love her.

Thunder cracks and lightening streaks across the dark tortuous sky, momentarily backlighting the grand house high up on the hill. Grand, so grand; someone important lives there. For now. Rain falls in sheets as she watches from her place between the trees on the outskirts of the small forest, and she smiles again as another streak of lightning flashes across the desolate gray above. You, too, stand between the trees, in silence beside her. Her eyes are wide and greedy as she tilts her face to the sky, her hood falling back around her shoulders.

You can do nothing but stare at this woman, your wife. She is sadistic and beautiful and oh so seductive. She revels in death, destruction, pain. And you, this is what arouses you about her. She does not realize what she does to you; she does not care. As time trips toward death by her hand, nothing else matters.

Her future is written, written in blood.

God save the Queen.
    *lyric from God Save The Queen by the Sex Pistols
    "Through literacy you can begin to see the universe.
    Through music you can reach anybody.
    Between the two there is you, unstoppable."

--grace slick
    avvie: julia/the_opaleye