Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask A Moderator - Part 18

Danielle_Malfoy
    Hiya, I read the FAQ and saw the thing about uploading images on to photobucket ect. Is this still the same when putting banners into a thread as I am unsure how to do this and wasn't sure where to look?

Dani x

Ps. Hope this is the right place

Hermione_Rocks
    I'm trying to post a new thread in the Adoption Center, but I keep getting an error message each time I do. I don't think this is supposed to happen . . .? The error message reads:

Method Not Implemented

POST to /forum/newthread.php not supported.

Sixth Year Gryffindor
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    is there a way finding threads easier than by the searchy thing? Because that's kind of annoying, so if there's an easier way let me know!!

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaLoVeGoOdLoVer
    is there a way finding threads easier than by the searchy thing? Because that's kind of annoying, so if there's an easier way let me know!!

Yup. You can ask any of the Mods, visit Dumbledore's Navy and also poke most members simply hanging around the forums. Odds are someone will know something useful!

Edit: Also, per our PMs, you can (once you are in any forum) scroll to the bottom of the page and select the 'Forum Jump' option. There you can view all the forums in a list.

~Nicole/NikkiSue
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

Fourth Year Gryffindor
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    Hi there,

As there doesn't seem to be a Mod for "general stories" I'm wondering how long the queue is for that category these days. My story "Rabbit Test" (which is a plot bunny adoption) has been hanging out there for 11 days now. Would it make more sense to move it to a category with a specific moderator (it *could* go into Draco/OC I suppose, but its really not a romance).

Thanks!

Edit: I put it in Post-Hogwarts? My memory is going....

I write; I duel; I drabble

Banner by bubblegumpinkhair

Banner by YourWildestDreams

Colores
    indigo_mouse: All mods can mod general stories. Your story will be looked at shortly. Don't switch it to another category; that would give it a new time stamp and it would take even longer for your story to get through.

Bine Edit: Besides, your story is not in General but Post-Hogwarts.

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    I've been having problems posting a chapter of my story. I copy and paste it into the 'Add New Chapter' function, but what I see in the preview function can only be described as soup. It's in all bold and all centered, huge chunks are missing, and there are even some new parts add that I didn't write. I'm also not allowed to correct anything once I am in the Preview mode.

I tried working from several different formats and even different computers, but always the same result. Is work being done on the site?

Edit: Never mind. Whatever it was, it seems to be over now.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

ginnygirl16
    I've been having this problem too. Does anyone know what is going on?

--ginnygirl16

Miss K
    If I put another author as a co-author to my story when I submit the first chapter, will they be able to submit following chapters/edit the story once the first chapter is approved?

I'm saying this because I will be around to submit the first chapter, probably, but after that, I'm going on vacation and I want my co-author to be able to submit the rest. I was just wondering if she would have to submit the first chapter in order to be able to submit any following chapters.

Thanks!

Natasha

10. 06-21-2009, 09:12 AM

hpfanficfan

Black Lake Forum

Okay, so i don't get all this Black Lake forum from Mugglenet Audiofiction thing. I know there is a password, but is there a riddle or something to actually get to that forum? How do you get there anyway? Thanks