Thread: I Challenge Thee Challenge - Entries

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower

I Challenge Thee Challenge - Entries

Please use this thread to submit completed I Challenge thee entries.

When replying - please use the following form:

PHP Code:
    [B]Username (here and the archives if different):[/B]
    [
    B]House:[/B]
    [
    B]Challenger:[/B]
    [
    B]The Challenge:[/B]
    [
    B]Story Link and Title:[/B
    When submitting to the archive, please include the words: This is (username) of (house) writing for the I Challenge Thee Challenge. If you wish you may also include the challenge you were set.

As there is no specific category for this challenge, you may start submitting entries as soon as they are written. Entries should be submitted, validated and posted here by the end of the 7th April.

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    Username: OliveOil_Med
    House: Ravenclaw
    Challenger: cool5000 (challange wrtten by Marauder by Midnight)
    The Challenge: Write a one-shot or chaptered fic featuring the characters left at Hogwarts during the year of DH. It should be set some time before they start to go into hiding and show some sort of anti-Death Eater activity.
    Story Link and Title: Not as Evil as He Seems

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Seeking Keys
    Awesomeness - is that a word? - I'm the first validation. xDD I was actually quite nervous it wouldn't get validated first time round and then I'd be out of the challenge or whatever. -Phew- I like being on time.

Username: inspirations
    House: Hufflepuff
    Challenger: mahogany_wand
    The Challenge:
    I challenge thee (yes, thee) to write a fanfic that involves Scorpius Malfoy and an obsession with the Smurfs. (Although it doesn't have to be Scorpius with the obsession!)
    Story Link and Title: Broken Relations

xx

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    This challenge is now closed. Results will be up sometime tonight, most probably as with only two entries there isn't a great deal of reading for me to do.

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Thank you to the people who submitted for this challenge (the second entry was not posted here but was in the queue well in time for the deadline and author contacted me when requested to say it was there). Both the entries were of a high standard and I enjoyed reading them, though choosing a winner was tough. But it had to be done and so...

in first place:

Not as Evil as He Seems by OliveOil_Med

and in second place:

Broken Relations by inspirations

You'll each receive points for your houses