Don't know if you guys still need any help but...

Molly: Possible 'opening' spells: Detegere, Nudare (to uncover), Revelare (to unveil)
Possible 'closing and hiding' spells: Celare (to conceal/hide), Reddere, Referre (to return/give back), Redire (to return/go back). If you wanted to use Redire, I'd suggest using the imperative "go back!" - redi in the sg and redite in the pl, I believe (am doing that off the top of my head, so sorry if it's not right. )

Sandy: gratias means thanks! (as an interjection - theres a verb that's something like 'gratias agere' that takes the dative, but that seems a little much for what you want)
Not sure if this really works, but I couldn't quite find anything for 'to miss' - 'to feel the want of' is desiderare. >> A look at the Latin-English side of my dictionary gives 'to miss' as a definition!
all - omnia (adj; n, pl, acc) >> A little bit of research leads me to the knowledge that omnia would be used as a substantive (that is, as a noun). When left neuter, I think it generally refers to 'all things'.
everybody - omnes (adj; m/f, pl, acc) So use omnes if you're referring more to a masculine noun (such as homines - people/men) or a female noun (puellas - girls).
also - quoque

So, I'd say: Gratias! Omnia quoque desideravi. Or Gratias! Omnes quoque desideravi. A literal translation would be: Thanks! I also missed all/everyone.

Hope this helps! (And anyone else who needs the above translations, go for it! )
~Ari

PS - On page three or something of the original Latin thread, someone asked if derum is a word. I couldn't find anything, but I know that in The Aeneid, Vergil uses deumin place of deorum (of the gods). Maybe someone was attempting to do the same thing with derum? Just a thought.