Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Lost and Found V

Third Year Slytherin
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    Thank you so much!

Thanks to majestic_ginny/Nadia for my beautiful banner & avvie!
    'There's the silver lining I've been looking for...'

trigg
    Title or What You Think the Title is: Don't know
    Time Period: Don't know
    Category: Most likely romance- Harry/Ginny
    General Plot: I think during sunday lunch at the Weasleys. Then Ginny and Harry comes in there. Charlie tells his girlfriend why they don't like Ginny's boyfriend. He tells her that everyone consider Neville as Tho Boy Who Lived except a few people, but he actually Harry. Harry raised by Voldemort. But even he sees him as a father, he killed Voldemort at the end. Now Harry with Ginny but Weasleys doesn't like him.
    Author: Don't know

I read that fic a while ago but now I can't find it. I hope you can help.

Thanks.

Bkerr

Remus/Tonks missing fic

Hey everyone,

I was hoping you could help me find a Remus/Tonks fic.

In the fic, Emmeline Vance was also vying for Remus's attention, and Tonks hated her. Remus and Tonks went under cover as a death eater couple to try and extract information at a dinner party. Tonks's ex was there, with his fiancee Priscilla Parkinson. He recognizes her by the way she kisses Remus (when they are hiding in the library trying to find a small black book off the shelf). They keep going to parties, mostly as the same couple but at one point as Priscilla Parkinson and her father. Tonks's ex recognizes her every time, but she always finds a way to make him unsure, he gets angrier every time he suspects her.

Please, please help I've looked everywhere for this fic but I just can't remember what it was callled, who it was by or unfortunaltely, which site I've seen it on. If you even think you know what the fic might be called it would be helpful.

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Earning Points for Sheer Dumb Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkerr View Post
    Hey everyone,

I was hoping you could help me find a Remus/Tonks fic.

In the fic, Emmeline Vance was also vying for Remus's attention, and Tonks hated her. Remus and Tonks went under cover as a death eater couple to try and extract information at a dinner party. Tonks's ex was there, with his fiancee Priscilla Parkinson. He recognizes her by the way she kisses Remus (when they are hiding in the library trying to find a small black book off the shelf). They keep going to parties, mostly as the same couple but at one point as Priscilla Parkinson and her father. Tonks's ex recognizes her every time, but she always finds a way to make him unsure, he gets angrier every time he suspects her.

Please, please help I've looked everywhere for this fic but I just can't remember what it was callled, who it was by or unfortunaltely, which site I've seen it on. If you even think you know what the fic might be called it would be helpful.
    I'm pretty sure you're talking about one of Kerichi's Remus/Tonks stories, but it's been a while since I read them so I don't remember which one. They're all still on the MNFF archive.
    Eliza

First Year In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow

Trying to find an old fan fiction

Need help finding a particular Fan Fiction. I read it a few years ago and have been searching for it for a while with no luck. About: Harry find out that he can weave magic and can even remove it from a person and jenny can also do this though her magic reinforces Harry’s magic and he is much stronger with her. Harry finds out that he can weave like this by going though what I can only describe as a spiritual thing in a tent or hut I think it took him three days. Does anyone out there remember a fan fiction like this?

First Year In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow

Searching

Hello! I don't know if anyone will be able to help me, but I have been searching for a Fan Fiction story for awhile. I read it a super long time ago, but it was my favorite one ever! I work with kids and they were talking about Divergent Fan Fiction and it has lead me now on a hunt to find this story.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. I only remember a vague story line.

It was written before all of the books were written so certain characters are still alive in it.

It's written mainly I think from Hermonie's point of view and she is a healer and there is some weird magical disease. There are 2 characters from the future, a guy and a girl (Raven maybe). The storyline took them to Brazil and ugh I feel crazy trying to remember the details because I know it had to have been about 10 years ago. But Draco was with Ginny and they had a daughter named Hazel. and there were like freeways in the air for broom travel. Ah. It was long and there was so much to the story but it generally was a harry/hermione ship set when they were older. I think it's the same story, but Angela had married a weasly twin.

If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Digging a Diary Out of the Toilet
    thinkpink25:

I don't know if this is the exact story you are looking for, but it seems to follow your description:

Paradise Lost by AngieJ

It involves Hermione being a doctor, and her magic was taken by some society and Hermione is like the reincarnation of some sorceress. Draco and Ginny are married in the story, and Hermione and Harry get married in the story. It was written back in 2003, and there was a disease that spread, and it did involve some Brazil action. Also, there was a character from the future with the last name of Raven, and there were several characters from an alternate universe future that were hoping to change the timeline and make it better.

The story is extremely long as well.

The plot was very complicated, and Ron was married to Hermione previously, but they divorced and he married someone else named Maureen. Zachary Smith also played a significant role.

Hermione had a boyfriend who was much older than her named Jack Calhoun, but she was always in love with Harry.

You can find the story here at this link: home.arcor.de/mark.halpaap/pl.pdf

I hope this helped!
    Last edited by Nagini Riddle; 03-21-2014 at 10:25 PM.
    Banner by Nadia and avvie by me

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow

Hello, I'm looking for a fic that I read years ago...hopefully you can help!

Title or What You Think the Title is: I really don't know, but I there was something to do with a black rose.
    Time Period: When Tom Riddle is in school
    Category: Romance, Other Pairing
    General Plot: Hermione goes back in time to kill Tom Riddle before he 'becomes' Voldemort. They fall in love. Hermione is dragged back to her time and ends up being killed by Voldemort.
    Author: I don't remember.

Thanks!
    Sam

EDIT: I found it! It's called Take My Heart Away by Hatusu, and it's actually a D/A fic.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Is this what you're looking for:

Take My Heart Away by Hatusu
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow

Yes, thank you so much!