Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Lost and Found V

Masquerade
    ^I think you might be talking about "Just a Dream", but it's a little bit different from your description. I found it on a different site so I'm not sure I can post the link. There are a few fics with the title so try googling "just a dream harry potter coma".

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Being Saved by Our Guardian Anglia
    Title or What You Think the Title is: Can't Remember
    Time Period: Post-DH
    Category: I wanna AU but I could be Hermione/Snape
    General Plot: Involved the marriage law premise. Started out as a Hermione/Theo Nott paring but progresses to Hermione/Snape. Other things that stood out from what I remember were goblin-wrought wedding bands that were enchanted to burn when one party committed infidelity, Hermione and Padma were friends, and there was a uncle Lancelot? who was rather flamboyant.
    Author: I have no clue.
    The fic you're thinking about is Denial by little beloved. Google searching reveals that little beloved has pulled all her fics from the internet - not sure why.
    Last edited by minnabird; 05-30-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Sailing Girl
    Title or What You Think the Title is: Sorry, I can't remember
    Time Period: Throughout Lily and James's lives
    Category: Lily/James
    General Plot: Eight or ten 'shots' from throughout Lily and James's lives together... The first one was her hating him, I think
    Author: Sorry, no idea

Oh, I think that it was split into two chapters, if that helps..
    Thank you!

Lilandriss
    Title or What You Think the Title is: Can't remember
    Time Period: 6th year I think
    Category: don't know
    General Plot: can't remember
    Author: can't remember

So, I don't know if anyone still looks here but I thought I would give it a try anyway. The only thing I can remember about this fic, is this scene where Harry is being perused by Death Eaters, at night, on his broom. He's trying to get to the safety of Hogwarts. He makes it there and ends up crashing through the window of the Great Hall during the welcoming feast. That's all that I remember of this fic. That, and I think I read it over at harrypotterfanfiction.net. Anyone help?

Fifth Year Slytherin
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    This came up in my dueling thread the other day, and I'd really like to find this story again.

Title or What You Think the Title is: If I remembered this much, I'd be all set.
    Time Period: Between Harry's fifth and sixth years at Hogwarts.
    Category: Probably Other Pairing or D/A maybe AU
    General Plot: This is a Harry/Bellatrix story. That should narrow it down good. They're both on the run from Death Eaters and Order of the Phoenix Members, which just shows how ridiculous they can both be since they get to hide from just about everyone in the wizarding world. Anyway, they end up realizing they have a better chance at not dying if they work together and things sort of develop from there.
    Author: I know it was a fellow Slytherin from these fourms, but that's it.

This might be a dead thread, but if anyone knows this story, it would be muchly appreciated. I was reading it a few years ago, and I don't think it was completed at the time...

Banner by the lovely Pooja. <3

Zlm20

Please help me find this!!!

I read this story, maybe AU about Harry waking up in a muggle hospital after the final battle and names from that hospital worked their way into his dream, ie; Snape, Lily, James, ect. It's maybe 1-2nd years? I really want to find it again, so please help me!

First Year Gryffindor
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives
    Title or What You Think the Title is: If I remembered this much, I'd be all set.
    Time Period: Between Harry's fifth and sixth years at Hogwarts.
    Category: Probably Other Pairing or D/A maybe AU
    General Plot: This is a Harry/Bellatrix story. That should narrow it down good. They're both on the run from Death Eaters and Order of the Phoenix Members, which just shows how ridiculous they can both be since they get to hide from just about everyone in the wizarding world. Anyway, they end up realizing they have a better chance at not dying if they work together and things sort of develop from there.
    Author: I know it was a fellow Slytherin from these fourms, but that's it.

This might be a dead thread, but if anyone knows this story, it would be muchly appreciated. I was reading it a few years ago, and I don't think it was completed at the time...
    A bit of googling shows that malko050987 wrote a story that matches your description entitled "I Want Out" but if it was ever posted on this site, he took it down, which isn't to say that it's not still floating about the internet somewhere.

I read this story, maybe AU about Harry waking up in a muggle hospital after the final battle and names from that hospital worked their way into his dream, ie; Snape, Lily, James, ect. It's maybe 1-2nd years? I really want to find it again, so please help me!
    I think this might have been titled: Hogwarts a Mental Hospital but couldn't find any reference to it on this site.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by Hypatia; 06-20-2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Might have found another
    Photobucket

Fifth Year Slytherin
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    That would be what I'm looking for. It was on here, one time, but now that you've said it, I might remember him taking it down. Anyway, thanks so much. I'll look it up via google. Thanks so much.

Banner by the lovely Pooja. <3

Third Year Slytherin
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    I read a fic quite a while ago that focused on the night of Slughorn's Christmas party in HBP and what would have happened if Ron and Hermione had actually gone to it together... does anyone know the name of it?

Title or What You Think the Title is: I have no idea, sorry
    Time Period: the night of Slughorn's Christmas party in HBP
    Category: Probably Ron/Hermione or maybe AU
    General Plot: What would have happened if Ron and Hermione hadn't had that argument and had actually gone to Slughorn's Christmas party together like they should have. I remember it ended with them together in the Library, and there being some kind of reference to Pince being happy to see Hermione happy for once, instead of crying over Ron.
    Author: No idea, sorry!

I hope you can help,
    Fenella

Thanks to majestic_ginny/Nadia for my beautiful banner & avvie!
    'There's the silver lining I've been looking for...'

Second Year Hufflepuff
    Beset by Owls
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlining95 View Post
    I read a fic quite a while ago that focused on the night of Slughorn's Christmas party in HBP and what would have happened if Ron and Hermione had actually gone to it together... does anyone know the name of it?

Title or What You Think the Title is: I have no idea, sorry
    Time Period: the night of Slughorn's Christmas party in HBP
    Category: Probably Ron/Hermione or maybe AU
    General Plot: What would have happened if Ron and Hermione hadn't had that argument and had actually gone to Slughorn's Christmas party together like they should have. I remember it ended with them together in the Library, and there being some kind of reference to Pince being happy to see Hermione happy for once, instead of crying over Ron.
    Author: No idea, sorry!

I hope you can help,
    Fenella
    Well, lucky for you I have this very story saved in my favorites (for nights when all the dreary fics get me down and I need some fluff). This story is Moonlight and Mead

Have fun