Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost and Found V

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once
    Originally posted by GinervaPotter213
    Title or What You Think the Title is: Er... I though it was something with a window, however, I just searched 'window' and it wasn't there...
    Time Period: It spans a lot of time
    Category: General
    General Plot: I think it starts out with James and Lily, who have died. I think they're in some sort of meadow where the dead congregate and they are watching Harry's life. Eventually Sirius, Dumbledore and Lupin join them as they all hang together. The part that really sticks out is when it's time for the final battle, James, Lily, Sirius and Lupin leave to see Harry. When they get back, Lily's crying and saying that she's proud of Harry and she wishes she could have stayed with him. Another thing I remember is when Snape shows up and Lily goes alone to talk to him as everyone else is watching the battle.
    Author: ... No idea. Sorry.

-Ayra
    Ayra, try this one, I think it may be what you are looking for:
    The Best Luck of Us All by mudbloodproud, bellaoc

Summary: Chuckling, Sirius said, “Well mate, looks like you had the best luck of us all… in the end.”

No one intends to be murdered. Everyone thinks they will live forever.

James Potter was no exception. But he was murdered. Now he was forced to stand and watch along with Lily, and others who were killed as his son faces the same fate.

He may come to realise dying is not all bad luck.

Originally posted by **plotbunnies**
    Title or What You Think the Title is: Something like 'Joking for Dummies'
    Time Period: Pre-Harry @ Hogwarts
    Category: Humor
    General Plot: Fred and George find a book written by an author JPRLSB or something. The book details many pranks (basic to advanced) which these three authors (the marauders) did. Through the story, it switches between the book's account and Fred and George expanding on the same theme.
    Author: No idea at all.

As I said, these are both really old. I read them ages ago, which makes my memory hazy and the chance of finding them far smaller. Good luck to anyone who tries to find them!

-Anne
    Anne, I believe this is the one you are looking for:
    A Gryffindor Tradition

Summary:
    Summary: It’s April Fool’s Day at Hogwarts, and three generations must uphold a Gryffindor tradition.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    Quote Originally Posted by mudbloodproud
    Ayra, try this one, I think it may be what you are looking for:
    The Best Luck of Us All by mudbloodproud, bellaoc
    Yay, thank you, Terri! That was the one.
    I definitely recommend this story to anyone scanning through this thread, it's a good one :]
    -Ayra

iDrabble iWrite

Lovely banner by Riham (padfoot_returns)
    Avvie by Samarie (Love_is_4ever)

That which cannot break you will only make you stronger.

Midnight Storm
    Title or What You Think the Title is: No idea. Sorry.
    Time Period: Marauder Era
    Category: Lily/James (of course)
    General Plot: It's one of those 'Lily and James switch bodies for a while' fics. But it's not "A Different View On Love". Oh, and I'm pretty sure Alice was in Lily's year in this one.
    Author: Maybe something to do with Sirius? I'm sorry, I've been real unhelpful.

EDIT: I remember some more stuff about it during Geography! So, James decided to use a spell that would make Lily jealous of him, but he didn't roll the 'r' in the incantation, so a different effect took place. And, to turn back it needed to be a full moon.

I really do want to re-read this fic so if anybody has any help, please let me know.

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    This was my favourite fic when I first started reading HP fanfiction about 6 years ago. I can't find it anymore but I think I have most of the details right

Title or What You Think the Title is: Seduced By The Toerag
    Time Period: Marauder
    Category: L/J Romance
    General Plot: I can't remember but it was a chaptered Lily / James romance and I think at one point Sirius and Remus get turned into girls and Sirius writes a book which is just a list of titles
    Author: Secret

It is entriely possible I have confused the story of one fic with the plot of another, it has been a very long time so if the plot description rings any bells but does not match the title or vice versa then it might be what I'm looking for.

Jess
    Banner photographed by me and edited by xBeccaxBlackx
    It was worth the chocolate : )

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"
    — Gerard Way

Midnight Storm
    Quote Originally Posted by J Raven
    Title or What You Think the Title is: Seduced By The Toerag
    General Plot: I can't remember but it was a chaptered Lily / James romance and I think at one point Sirius and Remus get turned into girls and Sirius writes a book which is just a list of titles
    Author: Secret
    J Raven - I know that one! You almost had the authour right - it's Secret Lily. The fic you're looking for is Potter's Charm.

~Midnight Storm

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    Thanks so much Midnight Storm!!!
    You were right, it was exactly what I was looking for

I guess I still have to find the fic with the title "Seduced By The Toerag" as I have now sorted out my confusion. I think it must have been take down

— Gerard Way

MyLittleRequiem
    Quote Originally Posted by J Raven
    Thanks so much Midnight Storm!!!
    You were right, it was exactly what I was looking for

I guess I still have to find the fic with the title "Seduced By The Toerag" as I have now sorted out my confusion. I think it must have been take down
    I've been looking for that one too! I don't remember anything about it at all, apart from it's title and the fact that it's Lily/James. Is it the one where Sirius gets his period?

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleRequiem
    I've been looking for that one too! I don't remember anything about it at all, apart from it's title and the fact that it's Lily/James. Is it the one where Sirius gets his period?

I got confused thinking they were the same story but they're not.

Potter's Charm by Secret Lily (as I now know) is the one where Sirius gets his period.
    I still can't find Seduced by the Toerag by Secret. It's not listed on Secret's page anymore.

Some of Secret's reviews are asking her to put it back up so it looks like she deleted all her stories then hasn't put them back up. I don't think we're gonna find it

— Gerard Way

Goatscheesesucks
    I started reading fics about 5 years ago before I left it, there was this one amazing james/lily fic that i really wanna read again!

Title or What You Think the Title is: i have no idea!
    General Plot: the only thing i remember is its a chaptered James/Lily fic and part of the way through the Marauders make a bet with Slytherins and they have to dress up as girls and sign Man I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain. Not very helpful I know but I can't find it anywhere!
    Author:don't know

MyLittleRequiem
    Title or What You Think the Title is: A Cauldronful of Trouble
    General Plot: Not sure, just remember the title
    Author: something along the lines of Hallie Black/Halle Black