Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost and Found V

julleke
    Title or author: absolutly no clue
    period: post ootp
    category: harry+ginny fic
    plotline: don't remember excatly but know some facts: harry learns occlumency on his own and constructs a dome of the hardest metal, makes an entire village in his mind and even a prison in wich a naked dumbledore runs around( snape gets caught here for a moment)
    i also think he resets the wards on grimauld place that if you apparate directly into the house you lose your clothes and get redirected towards the main apparating point inside the garden
    don't know much about the rest just those two facts cause the kinda stick in your mind
    hope somebody knows this fic would be a lot of help been searching for 3 days now and still haven't found it
    if you know the fic or were i can find it: reply here
    thanks in advance

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    First Brush With A Dementor

Quote Originally Posted by Evira
    Title or What You Think the Title is: No idea !
    Time Period: Marauder
    Category: Umm not sure , it was a James/Lily fic
    General Plot: James hated Lily and not the other way around, he ignored her until the 5th year ... yeah something along those lines. Sorry, but I can't remember anything else
    Author: No idea

I'm not sure if I read it MNFF, but I thought there's no harm in trying.
    There is another story that fits what you're looking for. It's called Light Up My Life.

Summary:
    Norah Kelley was the one James had always seen himself with. They had been together forever and he loved her. Lily Evans, on the other hand, was the one girl he truly loathed.

But in fifth year, with a changing outlook on life and problems finally surfacing at home, James and Lily began to a friendship. Both known for hating each other, they agreed to keep their friendship quiet.

But as things progress, James comes to find that he can't have everything and a decision has to be made. With this decision, James learns that what you expect isn't always what happens and love can spout from unexpected places.

This is told from James' POV.
    This completely gorgeous banner, which makes me happier than a squirrel, was made by Hokey

Modgud
    Yayyy, I've got mine back!
    I now suspect that it was originally German, because it didn't say anywhere that it was a translation, I guess I remembered that wrongly. The thing is, I am still somehow sure I had it in English ... Never mind.
    Oh, are you wondering how I found it?
    If you know the url where you read your story, your chances are as good as mine were: Google the Wayback Machine, enter the url and go hunting. It takes a while because you get a long list of links where there are .. kind of .. images of the site, but you can also use links on them. Also, if on one of those images there are some chapters not available, try some others, it might be there. (I only found the last chapter after several attempts.)
    I just thought I'd share that information.

milk_honey
    Title or What You Think the Title is: I don't have any idea.. sorry... not helpful...

Time Period: After the trio has finished school.

Category: A romance fic I guess. It is a Draco Hermione fic.

General Plot: Both Draco and Hermione have finished school and are working at the ministry. Or at least, I think so. Voldie is dead. Draco and Hermione are not on friendly terms, however, they are going to work together. they are going on an undercover mission in Continental Europe as a lord and lady. their mission is to find some remaining death eaters on the run. As you can see, Draco is on the side of the Ootp. I think that Tonks is alive and helps Hermione get her make up done as a lady or something like that.

This fic is written before Hbp I guess.

Author: No idea. sorry again for not being helpful...

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Can't Everyone Talk to Snakes?
    Title or What You Think the Title is: Can't remember
    Time Period: Trio era
    Category: pretty sure it was Dark/ Angsty
    Author:Can't remember
    General Plot: It was a one-shot in the first person. At first you did not know who he was; you only knew that he was self-harming. It could have been either Harry Potter or Draco Malfoy. In the end it was Draco and I think he killed himself, but I cannot remember. Harry found him bleeding at the end. It was beautifully written and was very detailed in terms of the psychology of someone who self-harms. I'd love to read it again- anyone know?
    Banner by Minna.

Ginny H Potter

Looking for a Fic

Hey, I am looking for this Harry/Ginny fic that I read around four years ago (I know, long time).

The main plot is that Ginny was injured during the final battle(but after Harry killed Voldemort) and was in a coma for a long time. Then, Hermione figures out a potion that would revive her. It's basically about Harry feeling guilty, Ginny getting cured and a happily ever after.

One major detail that I remember is that the person who cast the spell on Ginny told Harry that the only one who knew the counter curse was dead(Voldemort).

I know that this isn't a lot to go by, but I would really appreciate it if any of you could tell me which fic it was.
    Thanks alot!
    Ginny

Blue Raspberry
    Title or What You Think the Title is: No idea, sorry.
    Time Period: Marauder-era
    Category: Lily/James I think?
    General Plot: James is engaged (?) to some french girl through an arranged marriage. She transfers to Hogwarts with her siblings and Lily becomes jealous.
    Author: No clue.

kingsdead
    Title or What You Think the Title is: I can't really remember
    Time Period: After OotP? I'm pretty sure that's right
    Category: It was a Harry/Ginny
    General Plot: Harry, Ron, and Hermione go to see someone (a woman I think?) and she tells them to do a particular ceremony of some sorts (again not really sure) in which they delve into their minds and find out what special kinds of powers they have. If I remember correctly, Ron is an elemental, Hermione is a shape shifter, and Harry is everything. I'm not sure but in the beginning, Harry is depressed about Sirius' death, so he starts to read some books. he figures out that he can "speed read" as he finished all of the thick books in a few hours. When he goes to the burrow he meets Ginny, and as she's hugging him, they levitate a few feet off the ground.
    Author: Again I can't really remember, sorry

Wheltelby
    Anyone knows what happened to Sparx - The Unseemly Proposal? Its been such a long time like 4 year since it was updated and its the most favorite story around here. I just hope that he/she is ok

ix3thehpseries
    Edit: Found it. >.< Bah. It was right in front of me the whole time.

Title or What You Think the Title is: I have absolutely no idea. >.> Sorry.
    Time Period: MWPP. I'm pretty sure it was based mostly in seventh year.
    Category: Again, no idea. I've searched several, and can't find it.
    General Plot: This, I know... sort of. I remember really weird details about it, but I'm positive I read it here (There's a story behind that, but I won't bore you with it.) Okay, so, it was really humorous. Like, really. There was a love interest for Sirius named Addy or Addie or Addison, I believe, and someone for Remus and her name started with an 'M', I think. I'm pretty sure the girl named Addie/Addy/whatever had the last name McKinnon and was Marlene's twin, and Sirius at one point charmed blue streaks in her hair. They tried to get Lily and James together. There was a bit with Remus and Sirius transfigured into girls and Sirius had to shave his legs. There was a fan club for Sirius in one chapter. Marlene, Addy, and Remus' girlfriend were all killed in the story, on a break off school. Sirius went sort of odd after that for a few chapters. The author always put funny quotes from the last chapter at the beginning of new ones.
    Author: No clue.

Okay, I honestly don't even know if this story is on the archive. It may have been deleted for all I know, because I've been searching the archive for the last five hours. Not kidding. I know I read it here, though, and if you know the name/author or you think you know the name/author from memory, than that would be helpful, so I can try to search it on other sites. If anyone knows anything about this story, let me know, and thank you so much.

--Jorie*