Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost and Found V

lilyandjamesfan85
    Title or What You Think the Title is: Spin the Bottle
    Time Period: Marauder's Era
    Category: Romance
    General Plot: Don't remember but I know it was a James/Lily Fanfict (my favorite!)
    Author: Don't know
    I read this several years ago on Fanfiction and when I tried to find it again, I couldn't. It's possible it no longer is posted, but if anyone can help, I would appreciate it! I remember it was an excellent story, and rated T or M. Thanks!

Soap1
    Title or What You Think the Title is: I have no clue
    Time Period: 7th Year of Hogwarts
    Category: Draco/Hermione Romance
    General Plot: Draco and Hermione are Head Boy and Head Girl in their 7th year at Hogwarts. Hermione casts a spell to unfog her bathroom mirror but finds that the spell actually makes the entire wall dividing her room from Draco's transparent. Draco can't see her, but she can see him. Various inappropriate scenes ensue.
    Author: No idea

I'd really love help tracking this fic down! Thanks!

A.H.
    lilyandjamesfan85: I found the story you're looking for, but as it's not on MNFF I don't think I can post the link. Google is your friend. (Just type in the title, fanfiction, and you'll most likely bring up results.)

Raffles: I searched key words from your post too and found some possibilities, but as with RCC, as I haven't read I wouldn't be able to pick it out of a search-result page. Maybe try googling "Sixteen year old Voldemort fan fiction" and see what you get?

Soap: I came up with nothing. Sorry-- but there is an amazing author on the archives named Queen of Serpents who wrote a Dramione that was very similar to what you described. The title is Delightful Pain, and it's simply one of the best Dramiones (and general) I've ever read. (Be warned: It's rated Professors, and for a good reason.)

/Ari

ginnygirl16
    Title or What You Think the Title is: I think it has 'summer' somewhere in the title but I am not to sure.
    Time Period: I think it was the summer before Harry's sixth year
    Category: Harry/Ginny romance.
    General Plot: I believe it was somewhere between four and six chapters. Again, not to sure It is pretty much events involving Harry and Ginny at the Burrow. There is something about a soap and water fight, and then they both get sick. I think that there might have been something with a bridge, but that might just be my imagination.
    Author: Not a clue

Gevauden
    I had read this fix a while bsck and never finished. I remember really enjoying it. I've searched like crazy for it but it has yet to show up.

Title: the gryffindor in slytherin
    Era: from gin's beginning of hogwarts and thriught the years I think
    Cat.: it was a romance I think. A little ginny/Draco but in the end it was supposed to be harry/ginny
    Plot: ginny got sorted inyo slytherin. ginny had gone to Egypt and this wierd woman visted her in the pyramid. She gained a ring and then later on is visited by the woman's sisters who give her rings. The rings have different powers. I remember the one that made her emotionless. There was also a prophecy twisted into it. Harry was the green knight. Ginny has a panther animagus - she's also great at art. A bit of a slut as well.

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Raffle, I beleive you are looking for Sweet Sixteen Again I read this one a while back and it sounds like what you are looking for.

Summary: Post-OOTP. When Voldemort attacks Harry and Dumbledore comes to fight him off, Harry accidentally casts a strange spell that turns Dumbledore and Voldemort into 16 year olds-Harry's age. Now both of them must live with Harry and the Dursleys...Please R&R! COMPLETE!!

Categories: Humor Fics Genre: Warnings: None
    ~Kristy

Modgud

The Mirror of Erised?

Title: "The Mirror of Erised" or so I think
    Era: Yikes! Let me think, I guess there is a reference to Snape's Dark Mark, so I'd guess a part of it around/after Harry's fourth year ...?
    Cat.: Romance, but darkish.
    Plot: Oh dear lord. A student (I think her name was Kira Jones, but I am not quite sure) finds the mirror of Erised and spends her nights there until she gets caught by Snape. He replaces the Mirror and keeps an eye on it, and so catches her when she finds it again. He demands from her what she's seeing in it, she says him, and they fall in love. In a later chapter she fakes her death so she can spy on the Death Eaters. A long time later she returns in fairly bad shape and has to be saved ..
    This thing is ancient, I read a German translation of it, so I am not quite sure if the title is the same in the original. It must be really some five years ago, give or take one.
    If anyone knows where to find it, please tell me. If anyone has archived it, please tell me too, or sent it to me. My hard disk committed suicide and so I don't have it any more ... Please.

Edited by coolh5000: Email address removed - please do not include personal info in posts.

kvall
    Title or What You Think the Title is: -
    Time Period: Marauders' 7th year
    Category:Humor or General, I think
    General Plot:The seventh-years are asked to write a letter to next year's first-years. Sirius decides to do a list of things he's not allowed to do in Hogwarts...
    Author: -

I remember reading this a couple years ago but now I'm not able to find it. It is completed and in several chapters.

Sixth Year Gryffindor
    Snape's Not Evil?
    kvall- What you're looking for is Padfoot Prohibited by Liveley.

Summary:
    Giving high school essays a Marauder twist, this fiction is centered around the idea that some seniors in high school are require to write a letter to incoming freshman before they graduate. At Hogwarts, Seventh Years are given an assignment to write such a letter for the new First Years. Sirius decides to actually take an assignment, well seriously...sort of. He decides to look back on his entire Hogwarts years and write down his list of things not to do at Hogwarts.
    --Lauren
    :: Beta :: Sail :: Write ::

Lovely banner by my Minna <3

First Year Gryffindor
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs
    ginnygirl16 - I think you may be looking for Sweet Days of Summer by NaruKoibito.
    Summary: It's the summer before Harry Potter goes off to Hogwarts for his sixth year. Friendship is blooming in the air...and maybe something more? Well flowers are blooming for sure because he just can't stop smelling them! Now if only he could find one around the Burrow...
    ~Tia