Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost and Found V

dracoluverx10

Looking

I have been searching for this fic forever!!! Harry, Hermione and Ron end up going back in time to the Marauder Era after doing a protection spell against Voldemort. Somehow Ginny ends up with them though I don't remember how. Also, Sirius is not actually dead. I don't think that it is PEMDAS's story. Also, I know that it was one of the featured stories on the main MNFF page. If you have any idea at all what fic I am talking about, PLEASE let me know...I've been looking for this fic off and on since 2007 lol (it's that good).

Thanks,
    dracoluverx10

Edited by coolh5000: Please do not include your email or other personal information in your posts

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Looking for Nicholas Flamel

dracoluverx10, I don't think this is what you're looking for, but it does fit some things you mentioned in your summary [Sirius is not dead, Hermione goes back in time] - so I thought I'd mention it on the off chance it's what you're looking for.

Smells Like Sirius Black by Soap?

coolh5000: 2 points to Ravenclaw for helpful post

GORGEOUS banner by Kat/Mistletoe! Thank you so much!
    Icon by me [disillusion_row on livejournal].

Rome
    I'm not sure whether I got it from MNFF, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.
    Unfortunately, I don't remember much of the story.
    It's a Draco/Ginny.
    &Somewhere in the middle(ish) Draco has to go home with her to The Burrow.
    While he's there, he has to take a shower in the morning, and when he gets out (I think) and goes towards the door, he has a encounter with Ron, who gets shocked, trips, and ends up pulling the towel away from Draco's waist.

At least, I think it's something along those lines.
    Thanks in advance!
    =D

RedChequeredConverse
    Title or What You Think the Title is: ?
    Time Period: Maurader
    Category: Humor
    General Plot: There wasn't much of one, if I remember -- but it had some rather memorable lines like: "Stupid things aren't stupid!" "Then why are they called stupid?" "Because I like the color orange!" and "No! Sirius won't sleep on the floor! He'll die, did you hear me? Die!", in addition to a hula-hooping contest and Voldemort dressing up as Santa Claus.
    Author: No idea

If anyone remembers this and could post a link, that would be fantabulous!

Spiritlioness
    Title or What You Think the Title is: No idea anymore
    Time Period: Hogwarts
    Category: Dark, I think
    General Plot:
    Harry, Herm. and Ron rebel against Dumbledore. They find a spell that helps them discover their Animagus forms. I remember that there were some sort of figurines used in the spell and as I recall, the figurines shattered at some point during and all 3 blacked out. The trio goes gets tattoos and all three start wearing more goth-like clothes. I also want to say that they were living in one of the Potters/Blacks unplottable houses or something. I know there were living together away from their parents.

It was written before book 7 and I believe also before book 6, so it's quite old. And I believe the rating on it was high, though I can't recall precisely why.

Author: Unknown

I originally found this on FF.net and it has been since removed >.< So I'm not sure if it was ever posted here or not.

Thanks in advance

A.H.
    RCC: If you can remember some of the lines, you should go to Google and type them in, and include "Mugglenet Fanfiction" in the search line. The last will pull up all of MNFF's entires and the quotes will bring up the story. I searched all the different phrases you included and came up with a few possibilities, but as I've never read it, I don't know if the results I got were what you were looking for (some of them were, close, though). I didn't have much luck with a hula-hooping contest or Voldemort dressing up like old Santa Clause, though... You might want to check out Smerg_the_Impaler's author page though: It sounds like something s/he would write (if you're looking for humor and can't find this story, you should check out The Dark Lord's Blog... It's the funniest thing I've ever read).

I hope that helps in some way.

/Ari

coolh5000: 2 points to Gryffindor for helpful post

RedChequeredConverse
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.
    RCC: If you can remember some of the lines, you should go to Google and type them in, and include "Mugglenet Fanfiction" in the search line. The last will pull up all of MNFF's entires and the quotes will bring up the story. I searched all the different phrases you included and came up with a few possibilities, but as I've never read it, I don't know if the results I got were what you were looking for (some of them were, close, though). I didn't have much luck with a hula-hooping contest or Voldemort dressing up like old Santa Clause, though... You might want to check out Smerg_the_Impaler's author page though: It sounds like something s/he would write (if you're looking for humor and can't find this story, you should check out The Dark Lord's Blog... It's the funniest thing I've ever read).

I hope that helps in some way.

/Ari
    Thanks so much! I found the author, at least -- the story seems to have been taken down, but I emailed her about it. Thanks again!

Oh, and Schmerg_the_Impaler is my hero. The Dark Lord's Blog comes in second only to the fic I'm looking for now as the funniest story I've ever read.

That was a run-on sentance, and really made no sense. Sorry about that. *sighs at self*

genneth212
    Title or What You Think the Title is: ???
    Time Period: After 5th year
    Category: ???
    General Plot: Harry loses his memory and is sent to St. Brutus' where he starts remembering stuff. Eventually Hedwig shows up and he meets a snake. He finally gets in touch, somehow, with Ron and then has a showdown with Pettigrew, who found him at St. Brutus'. After that he escapes and heads to where he has found out the Burrow is.
    Author: ???

Sixth Year Gryffindor
    Snape's Not Evil?
    genneth212- I'm pretty sure what you're looking for is A Stolen Past by nuw255. Here' the summary:
    Fifteen-year-old Harry Potter wakes up in his cupboard under the stairs at number four, Privet Drive with no memory of the past five years of his life. What happened to his memory? What do his strange dreams mean? And most importantly, how will he survive in a school for incurably criminal boys?

This is primarily a mystery, with a bit of shippiness thrown in here and there. Of course, if I told you WHO is involved in the shippiness, that would ruin part of the mystery, wouldn’t it?

This story takes place immediately after OotP (and thus disregards HBP).
    Hope it's what you're looking for!

--Lauren
    :: Beta :: Sail :: Write ::

Lovely banner by my Minna <3

Raffles
    Title or What You Think the Title is: I am not sure
    Time Period: I think it is during Harry's sixth year or somewhere near that.
    Category: AU or maybe humor
    General Plot: Dumbledore Lord Voldemort turn to the age of 16 again. I think they are at Harry's house.
    Author: I don't know
    I started reading the first chapter and then waited for the second and now I have lost track of it. Thank-you to anyone who can find this!