~ I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
~ Delicate by Damien Rice
~ A bookshop
~ "All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built on sand." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
~ "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
*"A philosopher once asked, 'Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human?' Pointless, really...'Do the stars gaze back?' Now that's a question." - Stardust
*"Everybody lies." - House
*"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
List of Pairings
All pairings are listed twice. Example: Albus/Gellert has also been listed as Gellert/Albus. This is to make it easier for you to find pairings; each pairing will still only be written once:
Bob Hitchens/Isla Black
Isla Black/Bob Hitchens
List of Prompts
- a boat
- berries and cream
- a cup of tea
- chocolate cheesecake
- reading a book
- a dream
- old lace
- a photograph
- a deck of cards
- perfect symmetry
- a love letter
- a bookshop
- A field of daisies in light rain.
- Between the dim and the dark
- The coldest, cruellest heart
- Love is what the trouble is.
- Life's not always a happy ending
- One page in a book is only a page, and then you turn it
- "A heart whose love is innocent." She Walks in Beauty, Lord Byron
- "Say goodbye, it'll make me want to kiss you." - Leave Me (Alone I'm Lonely) by Pink
- "I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that loving you was the problem here."
- "If I could wake up to one thing everyday, I would, without a single doubt, want it to be you."
- "Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense." E. E. Cummings
- "You know I love you, I just cover it up with witty remarks."
- "Infatuation is when you think he's as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners. Love is when you realize that he's as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Connors, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford - but you'll take him anyway." -Judith Viorst, Redbook, 1975
- "Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame." -Henry David Thoreau
- 'You have to go on a be crazy. Craziness is heaven.' -- Jimi Hendrix
- 'Love is tempermental. Tiring. It makes demands. Love uses you, changes its mind. But hatred, now thats something you can use. Sculpt. Wield. It's hard or soft, however you need it. Love humiliates you, but hatred cradles you.' -- Janet Fitch, White Oleander.
- 'I think that passion and love and pain are all bearable, and they go to make love beautiful.' -- Robert Plant
- "It's like taking a guess, when the only answer is yes" /Jason Mraz, A Beautiful Mess
- "The first kiss and the first time that I felt connected to anything" /Snow Patrol, Make This Go On Forever
- "What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?" (from "Breakeven" by The Script)
- "Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be." (Anton Chekov)
- Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.
- "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." (Aristotle)
- "Dreams are but the illusion that we put upon ourselves to make life in an unbearable world liveable." (Anonymous)
- "All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built on sand." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
- "A philosopher once asked, 'Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human?' Pointless, really...'Do the stars gaze back?' Now that's a question." – Stardust
- "Everybody lies." – House
- "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
- I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
- Delicate by Damien Rice
- 'As Lovers Go' by Dashboard Confessional
- "I Want You To Want Me" - Cheap Trick
- "Holding Out For A Hero" - Bonnie Tyler, Footloose
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939
- star gazing in a field with snow lying on the ground
- a child born at Valentine's day
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~Author Unknown
When claiming, please include both the prompt number and the prompt itself.
Claims are open! Have fun!