Hi -
I submitted my latest chapter (ch 13) with a request that Robin mod it. She was offline for a long time, though, and it sat for a couple weeks. Then it disappeared from the queue. I resubmitted without the request that she mod it, as I was told nobody knew when she'd be back online, and she never responded to my email or PM. It's been sitting for over a week. All told, it's been more than three weeks with no mod approval of my chapter, and it's sitting there, not approved, not rejected, and no rejection email came the first time. I hate to assume there's nothing wrong with it - my beta approved it and all that... but I hate to assume. If there's something wrong I'd gladly fix it, but I just don't know because I haven't been notified.

It took over a month to get the last chapter approved, due to accidental deletions from the queue and glitches in the system, and I fear it will be that long again. Needless to say, I'm a little frustrated, as I have all these chapters written. I appreciate having a specific mod, I don't think mine is back online, but I have no real idea because I still haven't heard from her. Can someone take a look at this for me?

MNFF Penname: Julybug
Story Title: Harry Potter and Hope for the End
Chapter Title: Ode to Hob Nobs
Category: H/G/R/Hr

Thanks for everything you do,
Julybug