Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator: Thread Trois

GringottsVault711

Ask a Moderator: Thread Trois

Please view our Frequently Asked Questions before posting your questions here, and also make sure your question has not already been asked.

[The more people ask the same question, the more pages there are, which cause more people to not take the time to read it, causing them to post the same question and, , the vicious cycle continues]

Please, allow MODERATORS ONLY to answer the questions in this thread.

babekitty_92
    I don't know if I should actually ask here, but I am willing to become a professor for the Summer classes and I would just like to know whether I need to do anything besides join on the group memberships area on my User CP?

Sorry if this shouldn't be here or if it has been asked before, just wondering....

deanine
    Babe_kitty - PM Vindicus Viridan with your intentions, qualificats, ect. And request to join on your user Control Panel.

Unregistered
    The site keeps logging me off and I didn't click "log out". It just does it automatically, even when I'm submitting a story. I go to another page and I'm not logged in anymore. Sometimes when I click "submit" to send in a story, a screen comes up that says "Please log in" and so I lost everything I just did. What's going on?

Sixth Year Slytherin
    Snape's Not Evil?

Are you using AOL. Sometimes AOL and MNFF don't get along too well.

If you are, try using Internet Explorer.
    Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.

Alexander Pope

Unregistered
    No, I am using Internet Explorer. Does it cause problems sometimes, too?

rita_skeeter
    As far as I know, Internet Explorer works just fine with MNFF. I'll talk to admin and try to find out what's going on.

TheMusicOrTheMisery

Sorting

I took the Sorting Quiz on 8 July, but haven't gotten anything back? Should I re-do it, or no?

lainie xox

Editing Fics

I've been editing my fics lately and I've noticed that after I've done so, every paragraph is spaced out more that normal after I'm done with it. For some reason, lots of < b r > codes appear between my paragraphs whenever I edit so I have to go back and fix it.

Oppungo
    I've been trying to upload a different avatar, but no matter what one I use, it tells me 'Remote file too large'. Does anyone know why this is? It's from my photobucket account, and I was able to before... Any help would be greatly appreciated!