Nominating...

Name: booklover44/SarahLyn
    Title: Alexandra Quick and the Thorn Circle
    Author: Inverarity
    Category: General Fics
    Warnings: Character Death, Violence
    Ratings: 1st-2nd Years
    Chaptered/One-Shot: Chaptered (29)
    Summary: The first book in the Alexandra Quick series. The war against Voldemort never reached America, but all is not well there. When 11-year-old Alexandra Quick learns she is a witch, she is plunged into a world of prejudices, intrigue, and danger. Who wants Alexandra dead, and why?
    Link: Alexandra Quick and the Thorn Circle
    Why This Fiction Should be Chosen: This story is canon-compliant with the Harry Potter universe, but the characters and settings are all original. Also, Inverarity's writing grabs the reader by the throat and drags them into her world from the start. Though this is not specifically in Potterverse, this story is a wonderful specimen of fanfiction. And on top of that, it won Best General Story in the QSQ awards this year!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!
    Note: Also nominated by giamiller

Name: Russia Snow
    Title: A Tale of Two Matchmakers
    Author: Kerichi
    Category: Draco/Ginny
    Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Substance Abuse, Violence
    Ratings: 6th-7th Years
    Chaptered/One-Shot: Chaptered (52)
    Summary: Romance for three couples when Blaise and Luna use Shakespearean styled matchmaking to hook up Ginny and Draco. There's Much Ado about...something!
    Link: A Tale of Two Matchmakers
    Why This Fiction Should be Chosen: It may be very long...But it is the best fanfiction I have ever read. Kerichi captures every character she writes about so well, I read it every night for about a month, and many times wished I had it on CD and on my iPod!
    I'm dreaming the hardest.

Thank you Nadia/majestic_ginny! <3
    Being FEARLESS isn't about not having fears, it's about living in spite of them.

arynlove
    Hi everybody! This is my first post here, but I've been listening to Audiofictions since the beginning. Anyways, here it is:

Name: arynlove/Hen
    Title: Borderline
    Author: sweetxcharade
    Category: Harry/Draco
    Warnings: Abuse, Sexual Situations, Slash
    Ratings: 3rd-5th Years
    Chaptered/One-Shot: One-Shot
    Summary: "No one who truly hates me would kiss me the way you do."
    Link: Borderline
    Why This Fiction Should be Chosen: Because you don't do enough slash! Also because it's very touching, and is one of the better Harry/Dracos I've read.
    Last edited by Lupinpatronus; 08-19-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Belching up Slugs
    Name: clabbert2101/Bella
    Title: Sirius: The Black Knight
    Author: *****cat123
    Category: Marauder Era
    Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death
    Ratings: 3rd-5th Years
    Chaptered/One-Shot: Chaptered (21)
    Summary: Sirius was killed by Bellatrix. When he lands headlong at his dead best friend’s feet, he is a little perplexed. All is soon explained, however. He has reached Heaven, and James is here to welcome him. Before he can begin to get used to life in Heaven, he must first “watch his life” on the large screen in front of him, because it will help him understand things better. And so, that’s what he does. From the very beginning, to the very end. You too, can follow him through the ups and downs. Follow him through the highs and the lows. Follow him through the laughter, the pain, and the romance. Follow him through the story of his life.
    Link: Sirius: The Black Knight
    Why This Fiction Should be Chosen: It has a very original portrayal of Sirius's life, is very cleverly written, and has a very interesting view on life after death. It is definitely on of my most favorite fics.

Queen of Foals Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Crouch attacked Krum!

A Convenient Love

Name: the opaleye/Julia
    Title: A Convenient Love
    Author: Blue Phoenix
    Warnings: Epilogue? What Epilogue?, Sexual Situations
    Summary: Draco Malfoy might be cold towards strangers, but he is bound by loyalty to his family. So, when his family requests that he marry for convenience rather than love, will he do what Malfoys have done for generations - cast his own wishes aside for the best of the family - or will the happy memories of love prove to be irresistible?
    Link: A Convenient Love
    Why This Fiction Should be Chosen: The structure of the narrative is great and I love how the author has captured Draco, he seems believable. It also has a great twist at the end.

Lovely banner by Minna! Icon from toreadabook on lj.

riderofdragons
    Name: riderofdragons/Hattie
    Title: P.S. I Love You
    Author: annie
    Category: Harry/Draco
    Warnings: DH Spoilers, Slash
    Summary: One hundred letters, written back and forth between Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy over the course of twenty-five years.
    Link: P.S. I Love You
    Why This Fiction Should be Chosen: It's a good fic, and shows the development of their relationship over many years, through the trials and tribulations of marriage and kids. Well written, though I think some of the dates are a little off. As it's letters it really lends itself to being read out-loud, and just 'cause I think you need some slash-y goodness in these audiofics.

Roonil_Wazlib125
    Name: Roonil_Wazlib125/Annmarie
    Title: Torn Between Ice and Emeralds
    Author: CrystalM
    Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Chaptered/One-Shot: Chaptered (20)
    Summary: A broken-hearted Ginny Weasley lets go of Harry Potter to let him fight the good fight and starts her sixth year at Hogwarts. Draco Malfoy follows Snape back to Death Eater headquarters after Dumbledore's death to even more danger than he had just left, realising too late that he has made his greatest mistake yet. Is anyone likely to forgive him? Finding himself a refugee within the walls he had conspired against, he witnesses a scene that alters his perception of a concept he had previously found to be a waste of time: Love. This change allows him to grow away from the model Death Eater his father had been sculpting him into in an effort to find out what he really believes in with the help of his new friendship found in the youngest Weasley. Meanwhile, Ginny struggles with her harboured feelings for the man destined to save the Wizarding world, unknowingly losing her affections with every passing day to his childhood enemy.
    Link: Torn Between Ice and Emeralds
    Why This Fiction Should be Chosen: It's a beautiful, romantic story of Ginny's feelings after Harry breaks up with her and Draco's feelings about going back to Hogwarts after trying to murder Dumbledore. It had great description, the characters were all IC, and a very interesting battle at the end. I would really like to hear this fic and all the different voices for the characters.

I second the fic P.S. I Love You posted by riderofdragons/Hattie. I read that fic, and it was beautiful. It really made me think "Wow...Draco and Harry could be a couple."

Roonil_Wazlib125 aka Annmarie

Sdogg
    Name: Sdogg
    Title: A Child's Gift
    Author: WinkeeJR
    Category: Hermione/Draco
    Warnings: Sexual Situations
    Chaptered/One-Shot: Chaptered (34)
    Summary: Draco wanted to get away. He needed to get away from all the things that reminded him everyday of the mistakes he had made and the one he had lost. He found the perfect spot too, a small town in Wyoming, USA, a place called Nowhere. A perfect name as far as he was concerned. Magic, fate has a way of finding you no matter where you go though.
    Link: A Child's Gift
    Why This Fiction Should be Chosen: This is a very well-written story in which a burdened-from-his-past Draco meets his bright future in the shape of his daughter who is a lovable character. Romance, mystery, it has it all as well as many reviewers and fans who love this story.

Ginerva_lily

Nomination

Name: Ginerva_lily/Kirsty
    Title: Adventures in Courtship
    Author: SunDevil05
    Category: Harry/Ginny
    Warnings: Sexual Situations
    Chaptered/One-Shot: Chaptered (21)
    Summary: The war is over. Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley finally have the chance for the happiness they've been craving. But, with Harry recovering from the war and Ginny back in school, can they finally have the relationship they've always wanted?
    Link: Adventures in Courtship
    Why This Fiction Should be Chosen: This is a really sweet Harry/Ginny fic about them both trying to come to terms with the after effects of the war and continuing their relationship. This is made difficult by Ginny having to go back to school, whilst Harry doesn't. Harry also has to deal with the fame and the Ministry being idiots and coming to terms with his part in the war.

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    I is here to add more requests to the list. Please heed my pleas! HEED THEM!!!

Name: OliveOil_Med/Molly
    Title: Great Expectations
    Author: Cassandras Cross
    Category: General Fics
    Warnings: DH Spoilers, Sexual Situations
    Chaptered/One-Shot: Chaptered (26)
    Summary: A weekend trip to the mysterious Rose Cottage leads to Ginny's second pregnancy and Hermione's first. The Potters and Weasleys take on “The Next Great Adventure” as they anticipate the births of Albus Potter and Rose Weasley.
    Link: Great Expectations
    Why This Fiction Should be Chosen: Well, this story has won a QSQ award for Best General fic, so that should show that it is an epically amazing story. But Cassandra really is a great author, but she isn't that active on the forums. I feel like finding out one of her stories has been turned into an Audiofic would just make her month!

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!