Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask A Moderator - Part 17

caina
    How do I delete my fan fiction account? I tried to delete it, but it says I'm not authorized.

songbook99
    caina, you can contact any of the administrators to delete your user account. You can do that by either PMing one of them or emailing your request to have your user account deleted to the staff email at staff@fanfiction.mugglenet.com. If you send an email, please make sure you let include your username and email attached to the account if it's different than the email address you are sending the email from. Also, we will need to know if you are requesting to have your user account deleted from the forum, the archive, or both.

vampitude
    Is there anywhere on MNFF where we can view any fics that had been previously Featured? Or are we only able to view currently Featured fics?

Thanks!

Rose

whatapotter
    Hi,

I hope it's okay to ask a favour here! Could one of the moderators help me sort out one of my review pages when they have the time? I think there may be one review on there that is massively distorting the page, because I can't read any of the them. The whole MN page is really distorted with writing going everywhere. I can't delete any of the reviews myself, but maybe one of you could when you have the time? I think it might be the one by 'marvellousmeg' that is causing the problem, but I'm not sure.

The link is here: http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/revi...=ST&item=72570

Thanks very much! (and sorry if this isn't really where I was supposed to post for help!)

~Rhi x

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    *wonders if it could be due to the width of the chapter name*

~Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by whatapotter
    Hi,

I hope it's okay to ask a favour here! Could one of the moderators help me sort out one of my review pages when they have the time? I think there may be one review on there that is massively distorting the page, because I can't read any of the them. The whole MN page is really distorted with writing going everywhere. I can't delete any of the reviews myself, but maybe one of you could when you have the time? I think it might be the one by 'marvellousmeg' that is causing the problem, but I'm not sure.

The link is here: http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/revi...=ST&item=72570

Thanks very much! (and sorry if this isn't really where I was supposed to post for help!)

~Rhi x
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

whatapotter
    Ah!

Yes.

Thanks! I feel particularly silly now...

Thanks very much, Nicole. x

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    When will class sign-ups be posted? I'm getting very excited to see if there will be another fanart class to take.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Inverarity

Submitting to a Category and Subcategory

I have seen in a previous "Ask the Mods" thread that it is permissible to have two stories in the queue at once that are in different subcategories of the same category. Does this also apply to having one story in the main category, and another in a subcategory? (E.g., is it permissible to submit a story in "General" and another one in "Historical"?)

Ultimate Cosmic Power Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Aunt Marge Makes A Better Blimpe...
    Inverarity - Yes, it is fine to submit two different stories to different subcategories at the same time.

OliveOil_Med - I'm not sure when the class list will be posted, but we will do it as soon as it's ready.

leahsm2
    Umm. . . well. I sometimes use my Pm's to transfer my work from my home computer to my work one as it is easier than email. Well, today, I did that and was nonchalantly deleting the sent copy, when I noticed one of my word choices came out as ****. Now, the word I chose in the context I used it was a way that the character held his head. But, it could also be a somewhat vulgar word for a portion of the anatomy. Regardless, it was offputting, to say the least. Is this a normal occurence?