Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask A Moderator - Part 17

LucillaJoanna
    Wilfen, you wait for up to seven days after submission. Afterward, if you still don't receive an acceptance or rejection letter and your story isn't in the archives, you can post in the I Didn't Get a Rejection Letter thread. Some email addresses are problematic for fan fiction writers and mods alike.

2. 01-28-2009, 02:41 PM

herm_own_ninny13
    Hi Mods,
    I posted my story The Blush 12 days ago to Various Pairings, and it hasn't been accepted, but it hasn't been rejected, either, I don't think (I haven't received an email, at any rate). In the Manage Stories tab, it just says it's not validated. Should I try to resubmit it, or should I wait some more?
    -Maggie

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    VividViolet: No, you are not alone - there are currently only two skins available.

leahsm2: I'm not sure what the limit is - I was able to get between 5500 and 6000 words into a post but I don't know if the limit is the same for everyone. All I can suggest is to ensure you save a copy of any long posts into word before you attempt to post and then if there are problems, just experiment with splitting it up until it will allow you to post.

herm_own_ninny13: Your story is still in the queue and will be looked at when a moderator from the appropriate category is available. Please do not resubmit as duplicate submissions will be deleted.

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

smartyarty

Sorting House

Hey I was wondering how to get into a house because I can;t figure out where to go. Thank you!
    ~Smartyarty

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    Smartyarty: Please send a PM to SortingHat, who will then reply with a sorting test for you to complete.

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

liquid_silver
    Hey,
    I was just PI-accredited today, and I would like to join the Beta Guild, but I read that I can't have a thread in the "Beta Services, For Sale or Rent" section and one in the Beta Guild at the same time. How do I go about deleting my thread?

Honigkuchenpferd Hufflepuff
    "Greetings From Egypt..."
    liquid_silver, you PM the Mod in charge of the Beta Services, For Sale or Rent forum, best with a link to your thread. They'll delete it for you.
    No longer a mod and no longer in charge of any forums.

author ~*~ BA banner ~*~ giggler
    Banners by Tiffany and Samarie ^

TMRiddleFan
    I'm sorry if this question has been asked before.

Basically, I'm having trouble staying logged in. I've tried to submit my new story twice so far and both times, when I clicked preview, it's telling me I don't have access to this section and I find that I'm not even logged in any longer.

And then I have to start all over again. It's very frustrating, I've wasted a lot of time on it and I can't figure out how to remained login indefinitely.

Any suggestions?

babekitty_92
    TM, click the 'remember me' box when you log in. You should be able to stay logged in until you decide to log out.

Otherwise check your internet settings and options.

Abbi

christinem
    A friend of mine is abandoning a fic that she was working on. She hadn't finished much and she said that I could have it if I wanted and I really like the premise. Am I allowed to do that? (The first chapter was submitted and approved and it currently on MNFF.)