Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask A Moderator - Part 17

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    Emma -

I've taken care of the double post in your reviews.

~Nicole
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

2. 02-20-2009, 11:28 AM

Celtic_Jewel
    Hi, I was just wondering, would I be able to post a poll in the class area that I teach?(Being British). I know members can't, but would I be able to as a prof?

Thanks,
    -Ema

Hermoine Jean Granger

Question

I submitted a story to the queue yesterday[I did follow all of the guidelines], and I received the usual message which says "Action Successful." Immediately, I went to the "Manage Stories" section of my account, but I was unable to find my story in that. I am quite confused as to what I should do now. Is it just a glitch[the fact that the story isn't in my "Manage Stories" section]? Or should I re-submit the story?

Any help would be appreciated.

~H.J.

babekitty_92
    Ema, as a Professor you are allowed to post a poll.

H.J, I cannot find your story in the queue, so it must be a glitch. Please re-submit again and if there's more problems, let one of the Admins know.

Abbi

JMLuna
    I was sorted into RavenClaw(Who knew I was smarter than anything else, hehe), a few days ago and the sorting hat said that the head of house would be PM'd about it and I would be able to see some new stuff but everything looks the same. Am I supposed to do something else?
    Thanks.

Fly to Dawn
    Hello, I used to be part of the 'Pixel Court' in the BA - er, about two years ago - and I had moderator abilities in the BA forum. I left, and although my name doesn't show up in the mod section in the BA forums of the MNFF top page, my name is still listened in the mod section of the sub-forums of the BA; could it be removed, please? Thank you.

8. 02-23-2009, 01:49 PM

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JMLuna
    I was sorted into RavenClaw(Who knew I was smarter than anything else, hehe), a few days ago and the sorting hat said that the head of house would be PM'd about it and I would be able to see some new stuff but everything looks the same. Am I supposed to do something else?
    Thanks.
    JMLuna -

Welcome to MNFF and most importantly to your new home within the Ravenclaw Tower!

The Head of House will get a hold of you as soon as she can but sometimes real life is sneaky and can get in the way of fun things like her second home here on the boards, hehe. Please be patient (just a wee bit longer, I'm sure) and you should be sorted properly very soon.

~ Nicole
    Slytherin HoH
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

TMRiddleFan
    Hi!

It's been almost 20 days since I posted the second chapter of my story and it still hasn't been validated. Has something gone wrong with my submission or is the queue just really slow lately?

Potions Mistress Hufflepuff
    Receiving Toilet Seats
    TMRiddleFan, your chapter has been in the queue 9 days. It is date stamped 2-14-09. If you are editing it while it is in the queue, it resets the date stamp and sends you to the end of the line. If it is not modded in the next day or so (and you have not edited it), please pm the mod of that cat directly, as it will then have reached the 10 day limit we ask you to wait for.

Dawnie, we'll take care of it!

Fresca: TMRiddleFan, I modded your story today.

Behind every computer monitor is a person with feelings, just like yours.
    THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE.

Author Page

Halgy
    I took the sorting test ages ago: I was supposed to be a Ravenclaw. Can I get put in my house please?