Thread: Marauder OC Plot In Need Of Nuturing - ADOPTED

bling_baby

Marauder OC Plot In Need Of Nuturing - ADOPTED

I really like the idea of this one, being sligthly out there, but have decided that I am too dedicated with adding chapters to my newly accepted story to make it. After writing most of the first chapter, I decided that it would be cared for much more in another's hands.

Characters involved: My OC (Lucia Abbot), Remus Lupin etc

Mood of plot bunny: It's generally going to be slightly light-hearted but will eventually turn into a tragedy.

Plot line: The idea is that Lucia is the rejected, rather dim-witted sister of Demetri Abbot (who will then go on to marry and have Hannah.) She looks nothing like her family members and intends on proving her significance. I'm using this so that she eventually grabs the attention of the Marauders. Because we know that Remus Lupin is single, I was going to have her die at the height of the first war. In a way, it's supposed to be cute in a way as she's proved herself noble and significant. As you can see, I really thought this one through.

Other details: The idea is that it goes from their sixth-year at Hogwarts to the first battle. I would prefer that this only contained the amount of fluff required (especially in the James/Lily department, a couple that just has to be mentioned).

I understand that this is quite a heavy one I'm setting, so I'll understand if this is a bit too much but I'd really like to see this one make it soon.

I would be forever grateful!

Kathleen x x x

Pinkcess of the Abyss
    Hey! I really like the idea of this! It jumped straight off the page and into my head and now it's stuck. So, please can I adopt it? I only have one story on my authors page at the moment, but I do have lots of drabbles in my drabble thread, so you can see how I write. Although that won't be helpful because I change my style like I change my hair.

Anyway, this is exactly the type of story I wanted to write! Not too long, but with a tiny bit of romance and a chance for some action scenes.

bling_baby
    Okay, looks like I've founded the new owner. Mods can lock the thread if they wish!

Kathleen x x x

Pinkcess of the Abyss
    Hey, the first chapter has now been validated! The light-hearted start didn't wind up quite so light-hearted, but the second chapter will definatly be a bit less serious. I changed the name of Lucia's sister also on a recommendation, and I gave her a brother so he could be Hannah's dad to resolve the Abbot change of name thing which would happen with a sister.

The story is called Bittersweet and the first chapter can be found here: CLICK ME!