Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Navy III

Third Year Hufflepuff
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea

Quote Originally Posted by A.H.
    Hey Navy folk! I have decided I should really stop terrorizing the Moderators but I'm not sure if this question can be answered here. I'm having a problem logging onto my account on the archives. I've tried clearing my cookies and opening a new browser, clicking 'remember me' and not clicking it and still find that I cannot log on. Any of yeh know why?
    A.H.

I don't know why I missed this question before.

Anyway, I really have no idea why you can't log on the archives [other Navy members?], but the same happened to me once. I couldn't log on the archives or the forums. The reason ended up being that someone had blocked the Mugglenet site in the browser settings on my computer. But you can log on the forum so I doubt that it has been blocked in your computer, but you could still check just in case.

- Afifa
    - Write - Beta - Drabble - Duel - Help -

Awesome avvie by Minna/minnabird.

Lovemagic

Sorting?

Hi, it's me again. I know I got sorted into Hufflepuff but it doesn't say so under my name, and it's been days since I got the PM. So I was just wondering what the normal time period it was for you guys. Help!

Love from
    Lovemagic

TCole
    Lovemagic,

There isn't usually a time period for when you're placed into the House usergroup, but I believe that a lot of the Mods have been busy because of exams or whatnot recently, so it may be taking a day or two for them to get around to doing so. I would wait a couple days and see if you're placed into the usergroup, if not, you can send them a PM and ask them about it, and I'm sure they'll be glad to help you out.

And welcome to Hufflepuff, by the way.

-Tiffany

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemagic
    Hi, it's me again. I know I got sorted into Hufflepuff but it doesn't say so under my name, and it's been days since I got the PM. So I was just wondering what the normal time period it was for you guys. Help!

Love from
    Lovemagic

As stated in my PM to you, your HoH is busy planning for her vacation. I will see if she is comfortable with others helping her add members to Hufflepuff.

Sorry again for your wait.

~Nicole
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

iamlordvoldemort

Signature

Hello I'm new here and I'm not yet Sorted (awaiting the quiz that I've requested from SortingHat ). I was just wondering if having a signature is something reserved only for sorted people, seeing as it's not anywhere on my controls or quick links?
    Thank you,
    ~Anna~

whomovedmyquil
    Anna: Yes, you must be sorted to edit your signature. The sorting process takes a little while, so please be patient in the mean-time and get to know the forums

Lovemagic

Avvie

Hola, everyone, it's Hayden!

I finally got added into Hufflepuff! Now I want an avatar, but do request one from a bannermaker? All I see are banner requests.

Lovemagic

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Seeking Keys
    Yes, if you want a specific avatar made, you can submit a request to a bannermaker, and they will most likely do it for you if they're available. Have fun! -hugs-

jadoreluna
    Hi! I am new to beta forums and all that and I was wondering, what exactly does a beta do? Thanks!

LuckyRatTail
    Hello,

I deeply apologise if there already exists an answer to this question - I have looked, but I may have missed it. Is there somewhere on here where people can post ideas for possible fics? I.e. ones that they don't have the time or skill to write but would love to read?

Thank you.