Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Navy III

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    Megan - Yes, clear out all messages as you read them until you are added to your new House. Until that time, I believe you are only allotted three spots in your inbox. If we (mods) are unable to send you your results from the Sorting Quiz due to a full inbox we will usually alert the others mods who come in to sort people and ask that they try resending it the next time someone logs in to the Sorting Hat account.

I hope that makes sense.

Regarding the error messages, some people swear that if they log off/delete their cookies, it fixes things. You might try that, otherwise I'm not going to be able to help you.

~Nicole
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

zazzy7
    How can I start a drabble thread?

Thanks for your help!

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Seeking Keys
    Hi! If you go into the Three Broomsticks forum, look at the very top of the list of threads. There's a grey bar -- click on the words 'Forum Tools' then 'Create new thread'. Hope that helps! xx

Let_It_Be
    I was wondering how long a sorting quiz usually takes to get into your inbox? I sent a PM to SortingHat yesterday.
    I understand it completely relies on the people who handle sorting...I'm just eager to get into a house, I /was/ in ravenclaw about three years ago and I wanted to see who else is here from when I was first here ! ^^

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    If you haven't received a reply in a week, post here again and I will take care of it personally. Each week it is covered by a different moderator. We are instructed to clear them out at least once a week, otherwise just hack through it a bit at a time.

Sorry for your wait.

~Nicole
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

Let_It_Be
    I recieved a reply last Sunday and responded within the day, and have not yet recieved a reply as to what House I've been put in...I have made sure to have room in my inbox.

I feel like I'm being uberly annoying, actually, so I hope I'm not coming across as that! =/

~Star♪

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    As of about three hours ago, the Sorting Hat was completely cleared. Everyone who had send quiz requests/responses should have had something back. It may still take a couple of days for you to be added to your houses though, so don't panic

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

harryxbella
    I requested the sorting quiz five days ago and i never got it, what do i do?

zazzy7
    Hello, how do you put a link to your story in a banner? Thanks for helping!

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    He's The Dog... He's An Animagus...
    zazzy7: You can link a banner the same you link text. Highlight the "URL link" that's your banner image, and then press the link icon and enter the URL link you want.

Or, you could just use this code:
    PHP Code:
    [URL="http://LINK I WANT HERE"][IMG]http://IMAGE LINK HERE[/IMG][/URL] 

I've left moddom/fandom...though don't be surprised if I get caught lurking once in a blue moon.
    All questions pertinent to Ravenclaw need to be sent to ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    If you wish to keep in touch, feel free to friend me on LJ - I don't friend anyone under the age of 18. Sorry!

Otherwise, so long, and thanks for all the fish!