Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Navy III

wilfen07

Smile Another one!

Thank you so much NikkiSue.

Ok! I have another one for you & for whoever knows the answer as well.

How do you display the banners with your signature, like the one you have done now? I am waiting for my fic to be validated & then I'll have to advertise it with my banner but I don't know how to do it. Please advice.

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    Quote Originally Posted by wilfen07
    Thank you so much NikkiSue.

Ok! I have another one for you & for whoever knows the answer as well.

How do you display the banners with your signature, like the one you have done now? I am waiting for my fic to be validated & then I'll have to advertise it with my banner but I don't know how to do it. Please advice.
    First save the banner on to your PC (right click on it from the bannermakers thread and click save as) then go to an image hosting site such as photobucket.com or imageshack.us and then upload the file from your PC. Once it's finished uploading it will give you various links to get to the image. Copy the one which has [img] tags around it, then log on to MNFF beta boards, go to edit signature (it's under quick links at the top of the screen). Then copy the link in to the box that appears and click save.

Hope that all makes sense - feel free to PM/repost if you need any more help

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

wilfen07

Smile

Can someone please tell me if I can post my drabbles in my author page in the archives.

I'm still waiting for my fic to be checked by my Beta but can I post my drabble in the author page?

Love
    Wilfen

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wilfen07
    Can someone please tell me if I can post my drabbles in my author page in the archives.

I'm still waiting for my fic to be checked by my Beta but can I post my drabble in the author page?

Love
    Wilfen
    A drabble can be submitted to the archive site if it is over 800 words. Simply follow the submission guidelines and you shouldn't have a problem.

Please, though . . . Click "Preview" before you click "Submit." Otherwise half the time your spacing get s all screwed up!

Good luck!

~Nicole

(you can't just paste it on your author's page, though. Sorry.)
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

Sixth Year Gryffindor
    Snape's Not Evil?

Beta Advertising

Hi,
    I want to post myself as an available beta, but the forum says I don't have the priviledge. Is this because I haven't been sorted?

Thanks
    --Lauren

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once
    Lauren,
    Yes, you need to be sorted before you can post a beta thread. Please PM SortingHat for the sorting quiz.

Please also make sure you follow the guidelines for posting a thread in the beta forum.

Welcome to Mugglenet FanFiction Beta Boards.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    Hates to correct her HoH but...

The Black Lake forum is still password protected from the riddle that was used to gain entry when it first opened. I believe it's OK to give you the password now, which is MerMuggle. If you enter that when prompted you will be able to see audiofiction updates and recommend stories to be read by the MerMuggles.

(the MerMuggles themselves do have their own subforum which is not visible)

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

deadly_muggle
    Hey, um I'm not sure this is the right place for this.

I joined about a year ago, but I haven't been that active. Whe is this term going to be ending and the next one starting?

Thanks for your help

Kiwi

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    Kiwi: Hi! The current term will be ending in the beginning of April. Once the term is finished, they will tally the points, find a cup winner and celebrate for a bit. Once we have sufficiently partied, it's a HUGE do-over. New classes, new challenges and locked/graved threads of old.

(and hopefully newly hired Navy members.)

I hope that answers any questions you had.

~Nicole
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

CoolaDoola
    Hello!
    I'm new to the forums and was just wondering what the "It's coming..." line was for under everyone's name is. Can anybody help me?
    Thanks
    Coola