Thread: Order details

Hybrid View

squirrly donut

Order details

Did the Order continue on with guard duty in OotP after Arthur was attacked? And what else do we know them to have been working on in the second half of OotP? I'm not too keen on scouring through the book, so if anyone remembers, I'd be glad for whatever you can give.

renita
    Another Weasley son, the ambitious Percy, who works for the Ministry of Magic, has excommunicated his family. Percy has sided with his boss, Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic who’s made it clear to his employees that anyone siding with Dumbledore (thereby believing that Lord Voldemort has returned) would be out of a job. Percy eventually writes a letter to Ron warning him to sever all ties with Harry Potter and NOT to follow the path of his parents and other siblings.
    ----------------
    Renita

Search Engine Optimization

Josh
    I can't quite remember either yet I assume that they would and did continue and step up their guard duties since Arthur was acted, as the situation was now more imminent and serious.
    I'll have a brief skim through of those chapters for you and I'll try and post some more info hen I have done.

~Josh

squirrly donut
    Tah, thanks! Any additional info is also always welcome. Also, do you think that they always guarded alone, or sometimes in pairs?

Josh
    Once again I think that since the attack probably in pairs, though it would have been less easy to keep quiet and remain hidden etc. So they may have only done that at random times, or when they could spare it. If they constantly had a few OOTP members away, it would be hard to get help quickly and do something!

~Josh