Thread: Sirius/OC OR Oliver/OC

Hybrid View

Sirius/OC OR Oliver/OC

The two pairings you have read in the title are my current obsession. However the problem is that a lot of them are very cliche (past the cliche which is expected)!

So please, I extend my request to the forum, are there any origional Oliver/OC or Sirius/OC fanfics that you could recommend? I would be FOREVER grateful!

Hi there! I have a Marauder Era fanfiction that has a lot of focus on Sirius/OC if you're interested. I cannot properly comment on whether or not it is cliched as I wrote it, but the feedback I've received suggests that my plotline is original. The link is in my signature if you want to take a look. Happy searching !

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Fargo Rock City.
    mmm Sirius/OC. You should really read The Upside of Being Down. Its the best Sirius/OC I've ever read, and its not cliched at all. The plot and the character are very original.

I have one too called Red and Gold Silk Boxer Shorts. At the start it may seem cliched but I promise it gets MUCH more original.

But yeah, definitely read Upside. Good story.

"Through literacy you can begin to see the universe.
    Through music you can reach anybody.
    Between the two there is you, unstoppable."

--grace slick
    avvie: julia/the_opaleye

I'm willing to vouch for both padfootsgirl1981 and fg_weasley's stories. Both of them are extremely original and interesting reads.

Here are the links: Things Aren't Always Black and White and Red and Gold Silk Boxer Shorts.

As for Oliver/OC, have you read Do Be My Enemy for Friendship's Sake by, ByMerlinsBeard? It's the best Oliver/OC on the archive.

Peace out.

Kerichi has a series of Sirius/OC fics that are absolutely amazing: Semi Charmed Life, A Charmed Life, and Far Away For Far Too Long.

h_vic has a Oliver/Katie fic called Church Bells.

I'd read Kickin' It At the Top by Soap, if you haven't already. It's a MWPP era fic, but it focuses alot on Sirius's relationship with an OC, Anne. I'm also agreeing with fg_weasley's suggestion of The Upside of Being Down by Kimberley. I'm reading it right now, and it's great.

I have one called Never Dismiss Revenge. I'm not sure if you would find it cliche or not, but it's a one-shot about Oliver.

...xXxLove SandyxXx...