Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Audrey Weasley

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    Here's my version:

Audrey is a healer who was in Percy's year. She knows people in Percy's department. She intelligent, kind, polite, and hardworking. So her friend in Percy's department introduces her to Percy. They become friends and then they start to fall in love. So, a year later, they get married. In 2003, they have twins named Molly and Lucy, which is her mother's name.

In school, Audrey was a Ravenclaw. She knew Penelope Clearwater, and after they get married, Penelope starts disliking her. She has always had a soft spot for Victoire, because Victoire is a Ravenclaw and wants to become a healer.
    ~Nidhi
    [
    Amazing Avvie by Nadia and Beautiful Banner by BP!

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    I think that Audrey and Percy would be coworkers. She would be a newer worker and Percy might look down on her, but learn to respect her. She would be smart, resourceful, tactful, and diplomatic. A few months would go by before Percy asked her to dinner at some weird Percy-ish restaraunt and she would probably think it was boring until he did something stupid that made her laugh. They would continue to date and, after a few years, get married.

Most people seem to think she'd be a Ravenclaw, but for some strange reason I feel strongly about her being in Hufflepuff.
    Last edited by Peppermint Toads; 07-31-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Beautifulamazingperfect banner by BrokenPromise!

BACK FROM HIATUS!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    In school, Audrey was a Slytherin. She fooled Percy into thinking that she's perfect for him. Do you think that, because Lucy looks like Percy, she would treat her worse than Molly? And how do you think she treated the rest of the Weasley clan?
    Err... I really couldn't say. Audrey is practically an OC, so the only person who really knows the answer to this question is you.

Sarah x

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Am I in the Right House?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Robin View Post
    Last time I wrote in this, I hadn't developed Audrey very much yet. Here's take two.

Audrey works in the Ministry with Percy during the second war. She's polite, charming, and a hard worker. Percy falls in love with her because of this. They get married and have Molly a month or so after Victoire is born. They have a bit of trouble conceiving and have Lucy six years later. Shortly afterwards, Audrey starts having an affair with a high ranking Ministry official. The day after Molly starts at Hogwarts, Percy finds out. They get divorced and she wins custody of Molly.

In school, Audrey was a Slytherin. She fooled Percy into thinking that she's perfect for him. Do you think that, because Lucy looks like Percy, she would treat her worse than Molly? And how do you think she treated the rest of the Weasley clan?
    Wow. That's a pretty dark take on a character we only have a name for.

Really with Audrey, we can make up just about anything.

We know that she married Percy and had two daughters by him (Molly and Lucy) but we don't even know her maiden name.

To respond to your question specifically:

The Weasleys tended to have an anti-Slytherin thing. I would be very surprised if Audrey had been a Slytherin, just given their prejudices about the House. I suppose Percy would have less of that since he joined the Death Eaters, but after the War he could just as easily over react the other way.

I would also be wary of how you characterize an "evil Slytherin" who would even treat her own child worse for resembling her ex-husband. It's not very well balanced, though certainly horrible parents do exist in this world.

If Audrey doesn't really love Percy in your version of events, why did she marry him? Did she like him at first and then things changed? Was she disappointed in how she was treated by his Gryffindor family? Why would she have an affair?

I think your depiction brings up more questions than answers, to be honest.

Alex: Very helpful post-3 points to Hufflepuff
    Stories Duels Poems Drabbles
    Proud Puff on MNFF and Slyth on Pottermore

Banner by the awesome Minnabird Icon by wicked visions on LJ

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    You Need Some Driving Lessons, Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by AidaLuthien View Post
    The Weasleys tended to have an anti-Slytherin thing. I would be very surprised if Audrey had been a Slytherin, just given their prejudices about the House. I suppose Percy would have less of that since he joined the Death Eaters, but after the War he could just as easily over react the other way.
    I know I need to be careful not to go too off topic here, but do you really feel that Percy "joined the Death Eaters"? I'm the last person to minimize Percy's offenses, but when push came to shove, he he did return to the right side. And as far as we know from canon, he was never knowingly involved in doing the work of Voldemort's inner circle of thugs. You may have just been referring to his distance from Harry and his family in favor of the Ministry, but I just wanted to clarify.

Those details aside, I actually agree with you, Aida, about the unliklihood of Percy marrying a Slytherin. He was Mr. Rule Abiding, and would not have approved. Plus, I too imagine him erring on the side of caution after the war. I've always imagined her a Hufflepuff, but I suppose I am partial to the house.
    Lovely banner by Nadia