Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Marauder's love round robin PART 2

Lily_writes
    Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!! It's been too long since someone last updated here and I couldn't. *squishes Maerad_Of_Pellinor* Btw: They were in the Hospital Wing and Dumbledore isn't that snappish, even with Voldy present. (PS: Can we say that she was laid out on Madam Pomfrey's desk?)

The blood cleared slowly but then began again, at a slow steady trickle. "Miss Evans is stable" he said tiredly, " but she must be taken to St Mungos, the charm i performed won't last long and she has been hit by a spell that i can't cure" James sunk to the floor. " Mr. Potter, she has been hit by an extremely unusual curse that I am not familiar with."

With that, he picked up a rusted kettle and tapped it. It glowed blue and he placed Lily's hand on it. Dumbledore counted to three and with a sudden rush of wind, she and the kettle disappeared. The headmaster helped James to his feet and brought him back into the main ward where the others had returned.
    Man, I'm a bit rusty at this. Any of the old crowd here to continue?

Sour.Apple.
    “But-but, Dumbledore,” stuttered James, taken aback, “aren’t you going to make sure she gets there safely? What if something happens? Dumbledore, you’re responsible for her well-being!” James was trying to sound official, but it simply wasn’t working.

“She’ll be fine, Mr. Potter,” returned Dumbledore dismissingly, his eyes twinkling. “St. Mungo’s will take good care of her.”

“James! James, mate. You all right?” Sirius asked, putting his hand on James’s shoulder.

“Yeah...yeah. Of course.”

“I think we should...”

Short and sweet. =] I haven't done this in ages. I miss round-robins.

Lily_writes
    “I think we should get some sleep," Sirius said, leading James to a bed.

"But... but... I want to see if Lily's okay!" James protested, fighting wearily against his friend's grip. "I have to go to St. Mungo's! Now!"

"James, mate, get a grip, she'll be fine," Remus said. "Headmaster, is it alright if we spend the night here and...."

"Mr. Lupin and Mr. Pettigrew, you both hve my permission to stay here for the remaider of the night," Dumbledore announced calmly. "Fortunately, tomorrow is the start of your Easter holiday. I shall grant all four of you permission to go to St. Mungo's provided you get some sleep."

"But, Headmaster," James protested. "I want... I have to...."

He fell across the bed he was sitting on and started snoring softly.
    Okay, I gotta get off for the night. Who wants to take the quill this time? *puts it down on desk and leaves*

Great beirniny
    A new person at Round Robins comes out and picks up the pen.

He fell across the bed he was sitting on and started snoring softly.

James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter get up the next morning to travel to St. Mungo's to visit Lily.

"Prongs, mate, stop shaking she's all right. I promise." said Sirius.

"I know, but will she get better. Dumbledore doesn't even know the curse how will the people here know what to do." James says still worried about Lily.

"Prongs, These people know what they doing." Remus said trying to comfort James, "I had to come here a lot for my..."

"Your furry little problem. Yes, but Werewolf bites are not unheard of." says James as they Sirius asks which floor she's on.

They climb up the stairs to the fourth floor and find a heavily bandaged Lily sitting up in bed.

"What was that thing you did where you got me to know what Prongs was thinking?” Sirius blurted out before James could ask how she was doing.

“Ohh I was.....

Throws the pen up in the air and hopes someone will catch it soon.

Lily_writes
    *jumps up and catches quill* *sudden brainwave floods brain*

"What was that thing you did where you got me to know what Prongs was thinking?” Sirius blurted out before James could ask how she was doing.

“Ohh I was
    ... I mean that...," Lily stammered. "It... it's really hard to explain, but this isn't the first time it's happened to me."

"Come again?" Remus asked. "What are you talking about?"

"Ever since I was young I could somehow pass on my thoughts to other people and also hear others' thoughts too," she admitted. "At first it freaked me out, but then I got accustomed to it and I've only gotten better by practicing. I've never told anyone about this before, not my friends, my parents, Petunia, any of the Professors. I haven't even told Dumbledore but I think he knows, he probably has known for quite some time."

"So if I thought of something right now, you could hear it?" James asked dubiously.

"Yeah, I could," Lily replied. "And right now, you're wondering how I could possibly read thoughts if I'm not a Legillimens."

James gaped at her and she smiled.

"I take it I'm right," she said. "As to your question, I'm not even sure myself. I think it may be one of those weird wizarding traits people are born with, like Seers and Metamorphmagi, but that's just a theory."

"So, are you feeling better?" Peter inquired, changing the subject.

"Yes, I feel much better," she answered cheerily.

"So, did the Healers tell you what you were hit with?" Sirius asked. "You know, that mysterious hex Dumbledore didn't even know about?"

"Oh, yeah, they told me this morning before you four arrived," she told them. "It was..."
    I'm not so imaginative for spells so if anyone wants to make it up, be my guest. *puts down quill and goes to finish Mini-Gauntlet and Quibbler drabbles*

Great beirniny
    "Oh, yeah, they told me this morning before you four arrived," she told them. "It was... a strange mixture of the Cruciatus curse and Sectumsempra. They think that two people hit me with different curses at the same time." says Lily.

"But who was there who could've hit you with those curses?" said James puzzled.

"Well, Voldemort was there and hmmmm a deatheater came by, but we didn't see him. Voldemort and the Deatheater then." said Remus to Lily.

"But Remus didn't Snivillous invent Sectumsempra?" said Sirius

"Oh yes Dumbledore came by and told them all about Sectumsempra." Lily said.

"Ya but how did the deatheater know about it unless Snivilous told them about it...." said Sirius

"Or he could've done it himself. What could he get in more trouble for being a deatheater or cursing a student or inventing spells?" said James starting to get excited.

"When will you be able to come back to school?" asked Remus.

Please people keep updating:-D:-)

Great beirniny
    I wanted to subscribe to this thread, but I didn't know how to do it other than posting here again. . .
    l
    O

Lily_writes
    Great beirniny, all you had to do was click 'edit' and then 'go advanced'. The subscribe option is toward the bottom.

"When will you be able to come back to school?" asked Remus.

"I'm not sure, but I do believe it will be when the Healers discharge me," Lily replied grinning. "But in all seriousness, I'm not exactly sure. It depends on how fast I heal and if I don't overexert myself."

Sirius and Peter exchanged looks of mock shock.

"What's this? Head Girl Evans used sarcasm?" Sirius exclaimed, dramatically clapping his hands to either side of his face.

"What has become of the world?" Peter asked, looking to the ceiling. "Next thing you know we'll start being nice to Snivellus."

James and Remus couldn't help but burst out laughing. Even though Lily wore a frown, it couldn't hide the smile in her eyes.

"Now boys, it's not nice to make fun of him," she scolded them, but they could tell she was teasing.
    [/temporary inspiration] *runs off to pm people*

Edit: *peeks in head* Oh no... I killed it again.... *runs off to Azkaban* *begs to be thrown in on the charges of being a serial thread killer* *hides in a cell*

DarkLordsApprentice
    *blows dust off thread*
    "Now boys, it's not nice to make fun of him," she scolded them, but they could tell she was teasing.

Just as James was opening his mouth to speak, a healer walked into the room. She walked briskly over to them.

"It is time for all of you to leave, Miss Evans needs her rest."

"But, Healer Abbott--" James protested, reading her badge.

"No buts about it," she replied as she steered them out the door. Before they knew it, they were left standing in the hallway.

"Come on, we'd better go," Remus said. They started walking down the hallway. At the end of it, Sirius turned the corner and froze.

"What's wrong?" Peter asked.

"It's...
    stupid character count thingymabober