Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hufflepuffs Fly into the Pitch!

Honigkuchenpferd Hufflepuff
    "Greetings From Egypt..."
    And the next one, please.

But the witches would give their utmost.

“Let’s fly like in training!” Emma shouted and moved to take the Quaffle again. She pretended to go for a dive, thus successfully confusing one of the Eagle’s Chasers. Grabbing the ball, she raced towards the goalposts again.

But one of the Bludgers headed her way.

“Do you girls really think you can win against us?” Terrence Dawson, an Eagle’s beater, smirked. “We’ll show you there’s no chance for you to win.”

The other male players laughed upon this, mocking the girls, saying they were weak and would never be able to win.
    Exactly 100 words to MSW.

Go Badgers! Go!

~Bine
    No longer a mod and no longer in charge of any forums.

author ~*~ BA banner ~*~ giggler
    Banners by Tiffany and Samarie ^

bling_baby
    And I'm back!

Maud Howard, another Beater's, eyes assessed the situation and swooped in front of Emma, sending the Bludgers flying back with ease.

"I told you, Maud," barked Katherine, "leave him to me!"

Emma glanced at Maud with curiosity, who grinned, explaining, "He called her 'Princess'."

As all the players weaved in and out of eachother, Lucy had to steady herself again to stop herself from falling straight off the broom. Her eyes were set on Daniel Christof, the opposition's seeker, who merely hovered around the pitch. His smirk was still firmly in place, even though he was also going nowhere.
    98 words! Way to go Badgers!

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch

100 words! You guys rock! We will definitely do this!!!

“Well,” she thought, “as long as you are not ahead of me, we can play a little game.”

Wondering if her plan could possibly work, she found Alice and met her eyes. After giving her captain a barely noticeable wink, she swooped into a spectacular dive, all the while keeping Christof within the line of her peripheral vision. Not surprisingly, he shot like a comet toward her. Lucy had to sharply pull out of his way in order to avoid a collision.She briefly met Emma’s eyes and saw her teammate give her the thumbs up; Christof avoided hitting the ground.
    -Alice

Perfect post, Alice!

“Foul!” came then the call and whistle of the referee.

“What?” Katherine asked outraged. “That was never a foul!”

“Christof could have been seriously injured,” the referee explained. “Penalty for the Holdyhead Harpies. The Snowdonian Eagles have a free shot.”

While the opposing Chasers flew towards the Harpies’ goalposts, Lucy stammered “I’m sorry, I’m sorry” over and over again.

“You didn’t do anything wrong. This was a brilliant move,” Emma assured.

“But –”

“They’re trying to discriminate us,” Katherine spat, looking disgruntled.

“What can we do?” Maud asked.

Alice looked towards the Harpies’ Keeper. “Let’s hope she saves it.”
    99 words in MSW. Next one! *passes Quaffle*

~Bine

bling_baby
    Get in there!

The adrenaline pulsing through Angelina Renalds viens was unbearable as the Chaser faced her, preparing for a head on attack. Sweat tricked down her head and she looked at the others.

Kathleen gave her a short nod, Emma smiling in encouragement. Angelina longed to return the grin but her nerves found it hard to stay on the broom.

"Ready, Darling?"

Bad move, thought Angelina bitterly. As the Quaffle came zooming towards her, it reached her outstretched hands perfectly, while Angelina did her best to immitate the Chaser beforehand.

He looked at her with irriation as she replied, "I'm just fine, Sweetheart."
    100 words exactly! *I hate this stupid 50 character thing!*

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

The team flew into Angelina, swaddling her in a group hug. Teary-eyed Emma was jumping up and down on her broom, when Alice called out:

“Girls, you are all brilliant! Let’s do this! These guys think we should be at home, cooking supper for our husbands. A day may come when we are doing that, but only after we win this match. Let’s go, team!” She zoomed back into the game, flying past the referee, who was looking distinctly sour. The rest of the Harpies dispersed around the pitch, each intent on the task before her.
    Do you ladies realize that our fic is 1468 wrds long already? YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!
    -Alice

And here come the next 100 words (according to MSW):

The next half hour went fabulously for the Harpies. Alice and Kathleen scored three times each, Emma twice. But when she prepared to throw the Quaffle into the goal hoops again, she was nearly hit by a Bludger aimed at her face.

“That’s a clear foul!” Katherine shouted when the referee didn’t whistle.

“It’s okay, Katherine,” Emma tried to play it down, but Katherine was gathering momentum.

“They ought to get a penalty for this!” She shook her fist at the referee.

This gave him enough reason to penal the Harpies once more. “A free shot for the Snowdonian Eagles.”
    Ladies, you're doing great! *passes Quaffle again*

~Bine

bling_baby
    Okay, I don't know how many more inspirational things I can say before I post but let's roll!

Angelina's previous smile immediately vanished. "You're kidding me?"

Once again, she was faced with the exact same senario. Although her confidence had certainly increased, the pressure was still weighing down on her just as much as before.

As the Quaffle came hurdling towards her, she just managed to hit it away by centimetres of the goal. Angelina beamed as she hugged the others, growling at Katherine, "I don't care if they decide to give you a kiss. You do that again and I will kill you!"

"Come off it you -" Lucy stopped as she saw a flicker of gold above her.
    100 words exactly!

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

98 words. Go Badgers!!

All else put out of her mind, she moved at medium speed toward the place where the coveted little ball seemed to hover, but, just as it got closer, Jonas Fletcher, a Beater, slammed right into her broom, making her vision grow blurry. Emma was there in a flash, just in time to prevent her teammate from hurtling down. Fletcher flew away, without earning even a warning. Lucy caught Katherine’s eye and gave a sign to stay quiet. Meanwhile, Alice was attempting to reclaim the Quaffle, but was attacked by two Eagles Chasers and a Beater at once.
    -Alice

Yay! We can still do this!

“Alice!” Kathleen shouted, but too late. The opposing players collided with each other with a sickening sound.

A murmur of shock and anger went through the audience. Some of the spectators got up from their seats and roared, vociferously asking for a penalty ‘for causing the Eagles harm’.

Katherine who hovered closest to the stands heard most of the words shouted, and her anger rose once more. But it was nothing compared to the worry for her team captain.

“Time out!” Emma shouted, signalling to the referee. But the man didn’t even look in her direction.

Suddenly, Maud squeed, “Alice!”
    Exactly 100 words according MSW. *nods*

GO, BADGERS, GO!!!!!

~Bine