Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dieter Heydrich

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Setting Off Fireworks in Potions Class
    Ah. You again, Nate.

Do you know what a Patronus Charm is? If so, what do you think your's will be?

Patronus Charm? Never heard of it.

Do your parents ever have to step in when you and your older brother fight?

First of all, we don't fight. We mutually annoy each other sometimes, but we never have any actually fights or huge arguments or anything like that. My parents some times just say, "Behave, you two!" but nothing more than that.

Do you and your friends ever spy on your brother, like when he has girls around?

Well, it's not really my business to spy on my brother, so no, I don't.

Jungmädel! That's what I meant before! God, I hate German! What do you do in that?

The Jungmädel? The Jungmädelbund is the Young Girl's League - it's for GIRLS! Do I look like a girl? Nein!

Do think your brother would ever be willing to fight in the war? If it's still going on by the time he's old enough, I mean.

Of course he's willing. He's just as proud of and dutiful to the Reich as I am - he's just more... relaxed? I don't really know how to describe his attitude. He's quite patriotic and does everything that is required of him, he's just... not too disciplined, if you know what I mean.

But it doesn't really matter. The war will have to go on for another three years before Hans is old enough to fight! The war won't last that long, so we don't have to worry about that.

What do you think of the French? I hear Durmstrang has a pretty tight history with Beauxbatons, the school there.

I don't particularly like the French. They're short, greasy, they eat snails, and speak French. Plus they stole Alsace-Lorraine from us in 1918 and ruined our economy before I was born in the early and mid twenties. You've heard of the Treaty of Versailles, right?

I don't know too much about Beauxbatons - I'm still pretty new to the wizarding world. However, we Durmstrang students don't think very highly of Beauxbatons students - they're pansies.

I know you talk a lot about Germany, but what do you know about American? About New York City (my hometown favorite)? Do you teachers ever talk about American wizards at all? Do they have a lot of influence in the world or no?

Of course I talk a lot about Deutschland, I live there.

About Americans, we don't really talk too much about them. Just like the American Muggles, American wizards just sort of stay on their side of the Atlantic and keep to themselves - they're isolationist. I haven't heard of any notable American wizards - I'm sure there are some, we just never hear about them since they don't interact with Europe much.

What I know about New York City is that it's a big, sprawling, crowded metropolis on the northeastern coast of the United States. It has the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. Also, New York is a hotbed of Jewish capitalist greed, corruption, and depravity - there's a lot of poor people there, while at the same time there are hugely rich business men who own limousines and skyscrapers. Anyway, New York is the best example of capitalism gone amok.

Well, talk to you later, Nate. I'll have some more questions for you soon.

~ Dieter Heydrich

I'm glad you liked my drabble Molly! And Nate... I guess I didn't paint the most flattering picture of him, but at least he's all right with it.

So, feel free to use the exploding basketball incident in your story! I'd actually like that - makes me feel like I can INFLUENCE PEOPLE! HA HA HA HA!

My apologies, but go right ahead. I look forward to your Dieter Drabble!

Tim the Enchanter

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    Hey, it's Nate again. Molly finally finished you drabble and I am back for more questions. Oh, is your brother around? I've got a surprise for him.

Lorelei: *walks in, wearing her Catholic school uniform.*

He has a thing for skirts, right? And remember, Lore's a socipath, because she doesn't have a sense of right and wrong.

But now on to the questions:

A Patronus Charm is a silver charm that takes the form of animal that is supposed to protect you against Dark forces or creatures. You're too young to perform it yet *sticks out tongue*, but what do you believe yours would take the form of?

You and your brother don't fight? You AREN'T human! Okay, then what is the biggest arguement you two have ever gotten into?

Why don't you describe the personalities and appearences of your four younger siblings? And yes, little kids DO have personalities. Lore's sister is five, and you can tell that she has one.

What about you? Where have you always wanted to go?

How many spells do you know so far?

How much time have you spent talking to the Slavic kids in your class?

And now, I, Molly, have some questions for Tim:

How long before we see any other chapters from this story? You must have a record for most postings in an OC thread, so you can't complain about Dieter.

Since you and I have done a character exchange, perhapes we should now draw one another's characters as well. Do you want a color drawing or pencil? If you do, post some possible models for me to use in my Art Thread.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Hello Nate... and Lorelei I suppose,

A Patronus Charm is a silver charm that takes the form of animal that is supposed to protect you against Dark forces or creatures. You're too young to perform it yet *sticks out tongue*, but what do you believe yours would take the form of?

I'M too young to perform a Patronus, but you're not? I seem to recall that though you may be three years older than me, you've never had ANY magical education. You still don't know whether you're going to Hogwarts or that S.H.A.M. place, so you're in no position to say that you're qualified to perform advanced magic!

But to answer your question... maybe a dragon - a Norwegian Ridgeback, because my wand's core is the heartstring of that kind of dragon. I don't really know - or maybe a wolf or a dog like a German Shepard or something.

You and your brother don't fight? You AREN'T human! Okay, then what is the biggest arguement you two have ever gotten into?

Author's Note: Dieter's rather militaristic mind interprets 'fight' as meaning physically coming to blows. His 'fights' are just 'arguments' in his mind.

I caught Hans trying to sneak out to go 'girl hunting' one night dressed in his Hitler Youth uniform and decorated with many more medals and pins than I knew he had earned himself - I recognised some of them to actually be Dad's. So I told him that he was being dishonest, and he just waved me off by saying that to get a girl you had to look impressive, and that they liked boys in uniform.

I told him that he had no restraint and was being irresponsible, and Hans asked me what I thought about girls. I answered that I didn't like them much and thought they were weird, and Hans said that I was probably gay - how did he get that idea? I suppose we must have been shouting at each other pretty loudly after that, because Vater came down. Once he found out what happened, he was pretty angry. He seemed more upset by the fact that Hans was wearing the medals he had "fought and bled for" rather than him sneaking out. He also made Hans apologise to me for suggesting I was gay.

So, that's the biggest argument my older brother and I got in. Does that answer your question?

And I AM human!

Dieter isn't gay, but he has no interest in girls either.

At least for the moment...

Why don't you describe the personalities and appearences of your four younger siblings? And yes, little kids DO have personalities. Lore's sister is five, and you can tell that she has one.

I don't see you talking much about Lore's sister, Ray or whatever her name is. Remember, I have four younger siblings, and it takes a long time to talk about them all. You don't have any brothers or sisters, and the only thing you've said about Lorelei's sister is that she's five and likes graham crackers. That doesn't tell me much, so you're not in any position to accuse me of not talking about my brothers and sisters, Nate.

What about you? Where have you always wanted to go?

Well, I'd like to visit other countries, but I think I should see more of Germany first. For instance, I've only been to Berlin once, and that was when I was four - I don't remember it much, so I'd like to go there again as well as explore other parts of the Reich.

Concerning foreign countries... I'd like to visit Britain and Scandinavia. A couple years ago the Kraft durch Freude offered a summer cruise to the Norwegian fjords, but we couldn't afford it. I would also like to go to Africa perhaps, and see elephants and lions and other interesting animals.

Or maybe I can go see some dragons! I heard there's a big broom race in Sweden every year where the contestants fly through a dragon reservation - that would be fun to watch! My parents are a little uneasy about magic, so they might not like that, though.

How many spells do you know so far?

More than you, HA! See, unlike you, I'm going to magic school, and you haven't even started yet!

Let's see... I know almost a dozen combat spells really well - I've read ahead in the book. In Charms and Transfiguration, I know a few more spells to do basic things like levitation and colour-changing, for perhaps another thirty or forty or so. Here and there I've picked up some more spells, so let's say I know about fifty spells so far. That's certainly better than some of the other kids in my classes!

How much time have you spent talking to the Slavic kids in your class?

Not much. Why should I?

~ Dieter Heydrich

And now for my questions, hurrah!

How long before we see any other chapters from this story? You must have a record for most postings in an OC thread, so you can't complain about Dieter.

Rest assured that I am writing the story - I've recently submitted a chapter, but I have no idea how long it will take for it to be updated, considering that my second chapter for The Absurd Fanfic Revolution has been in the queue now for over a month! Expect to see more of Dieter in anywhere from a week to a year - I really have no idea.

And I'm certainly not complaining about not having enough posts for Dieter's thread! I did not see this coming at all - little Dieter here has gotten to be pretty famous... or notorious, I suppose.

[RANT]So what's the attraction of Dieter Heydrich? I guess he's just so... different in an evil, twisted way. In the Original Character forum, I see countless characters after characters who are all the same, usually pureblood girls born to oppressive Slytherin parents who get sorted into Gryffindor and make friends with the Marauders, and have crushes on Sirius or Remus. I feel that I don't have any questions to ask all of these OCs because I see them as all being the same. Dieter is a complete, radical departure from that standard and is sufficiently unique, so I suppose that's why he has so many posts and views. Plus, I think there's the attraction of the BAD BOY.[/RANT]

Since you and I have done a character exchange, perhapes we should now draw one another's characters as well. Do you want a color drawing or pencil? If you do, post some possible models for me to use in my Art Thread.

That's a splendid idea! I really don't care how you draw Dieter, so use any method you feel like. I'll post some models on your art thread, and I think you can do the same for Nate on mine.

Thanks for the questions, and I loved your drabble for Dieter.

Tim the Enchanter

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Wow! I don't like you Dieter...

LORE, SIC 'EM!!!

Lorelei:...

Lore?

Lorelei: *still keeping Hans 'company'

Um, alright then...More questions.

I don't see you talking much about Lore's sister, Ray or whatever her name is. Remember, I have four younger siblings, and it takes a long time to talk about them all. You don't have any brothers or sisters, and the only thing you've said about Lorelei's sister is that she's five and likes graham crackers. That doesn't tell me much, so you're not in any position to accuse me of not talking about my brothers and sisters, Nate.
    You call me an idiot for giving an answer just like this! I didn't mean what YOU know about Rae, Ger-tard!

Will you just frickin' tell us about your little brothers and sisters?

And I do have a brother! He's just nine years older than me, so he doesn't live with out family anymore. Plus, he went off to school when I was two.

What is the biggest difference you've noticed between Aryan students at your school, and all the others?

Have you ever tried Wilson's Tonic or Pop-Crackers? Most people in Europe don't seem to have heard of them.

Want some?

Do you know what a Deer Woman is? Molly knows all about them. And that would also make another thing I know that you don't!

Do you even know how to ride a skateboard?

What do you know about Quodpot?

How many times have you been hit in the head?

And I'm going to spend the rest of these questions talking you down, you little smart-ass!

Brand New Story!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Congratulations, Nate. You are now officially one of Dieter's enemies! I don't really know what Dieter is capable of, and I prefer that we don't find out. He's scary enough already, and I would advise against antagonising him any further.

But then again, I don't blame you. It's not like he's being particularly courteous...

Tim the Enchanter

Wow! I don't like you Dieter...
    Guess what, Nate? I don't like you either!

You better feel lucky that you have the Atlantic Ocean in the way to protect you, Nate! Remember, I've been trained to box, wrestle, and shoot guns in the Deutsches Jungvolk. Plus I have a wand!

Now, on to your stupid questions!

Will you just frickin' tell us about your little brothers and sisters?

Why should I tell YOU? Why are you so interested in them?

What is the biggest difference you've noticed between Aryan students at your school, and all the others?

I've noticed that they just as stupid and rude as you.

Have you ever tried Wilson's Tonic or Pop-Crackers? Most people in Europe don't seem to have heard of them.

Nein.

Want some?

As long as they're not poisoned.

Do you know what a Deer Woman is? Molly knows all about them. And that would also make another thing I know that you don't!

I presume it's a deer that is a woman.

Do you even know how to ride a skateboard?

What is this "skateboard" you keep talking about?

Note: Skateboards haven't been invented yet - it's 1939 in this point of the story.

What do you know about Quodpot?

It's a stupid American broom sport with an exploding ball. Speaking of which, I heard that you once exploded a ball right in your face.

How many times have you been hit in the head?

Fewer times than you.

Can I talk to Molly instead? She's a lot nicer and I liked her interviews much more than yours.

~ Dieter Heydrich

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Alright, Nate! Time out corner, right now!

But, Mol-llly!

One, two...calling your PO...

Fine, moving! God!

Okay, Dieter. You want to talk to me from now on. Alright, here are some more questions.

Do you like dinosaurs? I know lots of kids do?

Do you think dragons lived along side them?

You say you don't like girls yet. What about the girls your age? It feels like these days they're growing up faster and faster.

Speaking of which-Lorelei! Time to say good-bye to your little friend. We're leaving soon.

Lorelei: *walks out of closest with her uniform much more wrinkled than it was before, and a smirk on her face* New York City Catholic schools...

Europe seems like it's on the brink of a huge war. Do you think the Americans will get involved? But don't worry, I don't think Nate will be coming over to fight.

How far is too far? When it comes to anything.

How many kids are in your class?

Do you have a better idea of the countries they are all from now?

You'd think with all the cold, all the plants from Herbology would die. How does Herbology class work?

What did you think of my drabble abot you? And the drawing?

What do you know about Japan?

Are you afraid of the Americans?

He should be!

NATE!

Quiet.

Well, that's all the questions I have for today. And Nate won't be coming back. I may bring Lore a couple times, though. I feel like she and Hans had a lot of fun together.

And Tim, I know that Dieter won't be coming to Nate's thread (unless it's a planned attacked), but he still hopes that you will come back and talk to him. For some strange reason, he thinks you're cool.

Another thing, I'm almost done with my Dieter drawing. I haven't decided yet, if it will be shades or if I'll keep it as a line drawing.

Brand New Story!

hpheart
    Guten Tag Dieter. Wie Gehts?

I only have the only question for you:

What is your Deutsches Jungvolk uniform like, and do you have any of th medals you mentioned earlier?

Auf Weidersehen.
    Bethan

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Oh dear, Molly, aren't you being a bit harsh on Nate? I know he and Dieter aren't getting along too wonderfully at the moment, but remember that Dieter did start it. He's the little Nazi, remember?

Now, I wouldn't bar Nate from coming over to this thread to interview Dieter again - I have a feeling that Dieter might have enjoyed arguing! But in any case, perhaps Nate should wait a few days or so for Dieter to calm down so they can get back to insulting each other in a lighthearted but not deadly-serious manner!

And if worst comes to worst, I have a straitjacket I can use.

Tim the Enchanter

Guten Tag, Molly,

Hurrah! More questions!

Do you like dinosaurs? I know lots of kids do?

Mildly. I'm more interested in things like tanks and aeroplanes than dinosaurs. But my younger brother Paul likes them a lot. He knows all about diplodocusses and arkeeopterixes and dinosaurs like that... I'm pretty sure I just misspelled those.

Do you think dragons lived along side them?

I suppose so. I think one of the dinosaur books my brother read said that people about 100 years ago at first believed that dinosaur skeletons were dragons skeletons before they figured out that they were actually dinosaurs.

But since dragons actually DO exist, I think that there might have been prehistoric dragons.

You say you don't like girls yet. What about the girls your age? It feels like these days they're growing up faster and faster.

What? I assume most girls don't like other girls if you know what I mean, no matter what age they are.

If you are asking whether girls my age are interested in boys... not sure. I don't pay enough attention to them to know. I don't think so, though - remember, they're eleven and twelve too.

Europe seems like it's on the brink of a huge war. Do you think the Americans will get involved? But don't worry, I don't think Nate will be coming over to fight.

I don't think the Americans would get involved - why should they? They're not interested in anything on the other side of the Atlantic, so I think they'll just stay where they are.

How far is too far? When it comes to anything.

Er... ten kilometres? What do you mean?

How many kids are in your class?

There's about sixty-seventy students in my year, and our year's dormitories are in one of the east towers - each year sleeps in a different part of the castle.

Do you have a better idea of the countries they are all from now?

Well, there are still a lot of slavs who I haven't bothered asking where they're from, much less their names. I presume there from places like the Soviet Union, Poland, Bulgaria, and places like that.

You'd think with all the cold, all the plants from Herbology would die. How does Herbology class work?

One word: greenhouses (and they're down in the valley, which is warmer).

What did you think of my drabble abot you? And the drawing?

Well, in that drabble... if we were going to start a hex war with the girls, I would be the one leading the attack. But like you said in the drabble, I wouldn't go attack Aryan girls - there's more sporting enemies to go after.

With the drawing, you made my right arm twice as thick as my left! Also, I don't look too happy in the drawing - I look rather sullen.

What do you know about Japan?

It's full of Japanese people. They've also invaded China.

Are you afraid of the Americans?

Nein. After meeting Nate, I see no reason to be afraid of them.

Ah... a new person with a question! Hello Bethan, I am feeling fine.

What is your Deutsches Jungvolk uniform like, and do you have any of th medals you mentioned earlier?

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a picture of me in my uniform.

We wear a khaki-coloured uniform shirt on top, and black lederhosen shorts. We wear a black neckerchief and belt, and our patches on our shoulders identify what rank we are and what unit we're in. Sometimes we wear the armband, which is red with a white horizontal stripe going across the middle, with a swastika inside a white diamond.

Concerning medals, I have a few, but I've only been in the Deutsches Jungvolk for about a year and a half before I left for Durmstrang. However, I've been awarded patches and medals for good conduct, leadership, hard work, and athletic achievement.

~ Dieter Heydrich

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    Well, Dieter, it's Molly again. I would have brought Nate, but he's been acting so strange lately. He just locks himself up in his room everyday. I think he's up to something.

Durmstrang is an international school. What language do the teachers speak there offically? I imagine you have heard nearly a dozen different languages just by walking through the corridors.

What magical creatures do you have running around your campus. I hear Beauxbatons has faunes and nymphs, Hogwarts has unicorns, centaurs, and merrows, and the Salem Witches Insistute has Clabberts, Flitterbick, and Winged Horses. What about Durmstrang?

In Hamburg, there is a movement of kids who refuse to join the Hitler Youth. They have long hair, love British clothing and American entertainment, and are all about swing music. They call themselves Swing Kids. Have you ever seen any teenagers like this? What about you older brother?

What happens to a kid who refuses to join the Hitler youth?

A lot of Russian kids I know have Aryan features, and yet you consider them Slavs? Is it possible to find blond-haired, blue eyed people in countries not considered Aryan?

Does Durmstrang have any older students that are given special responsibilites of caring for young students? At Hogwarts, they are call Prefects.

Hogwarts also allows their students to bring pets with them to school. Does Durmstrang allow you to bring animals?

How exactly are all the students transported to Durmstrang?

Do you think any of your younger brothers and sisters would be wizards? Which ones and why?

Has Hans mentioned if he had fun on his 'playdate' with Lorelei?

And the reason your portrait is so solem looking is because it's a drawing of you at one of the meetings where you play the drums. There is a leader speaking, so you are listening intently.

Nate still wo't come out of his room, but hopefully he will be out to play soon.

Brand New Story!

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Hello, Molly! So, you say that Nate's "up to something?"

Anyway, on to your questions...

Durmstrang is an international school. What language do the teachers speak there offically? I imagine you have heard nearly a dozen different languages just by walking through the corridors.

Durmstrang was founded by renowned wizard Count Sven Thorsten Ulrich von Durmstrang in 1135, and being German, that was and still is the official language of the school.

But what Dieter doesn't know is that after the Grindelwald war, Germans aren't all that popular for some reason (HA!), and since the school was such an instrumental part of his regime, the victorious allies (in this case the Russians) reorganised Durmstrang and made Russian the language of the school - Dieter's worst nightmare, come true!

What magical creatures do you have running around your campus. I hear Beauxbatons has faunes and nymphs, Hogwarts has unicorns, centaurs, and merrows, and the Salem Witches Insistute has Clabberts, Flitterbick, and Winged Horses. What about Durmstrang?

In the valley there are Erklings, which are actually the first thing we learn to defend ourselves against in Defensive magic class. There are also Glumbumbles and Hippogriffs, and the odd griffin or two high up in the mountains.

In Hamburg, there is a movement of kids who refuse to join the Hitler Youth. They have long hair, love British clothing and American entertainment, and are all about swing music. They call themselves Swing Kids. Have you ever seen any teenagers like this? What about you older brother?

Okay... "Swing Kids"... Hamburg... degenerate music and dancing... unhealthy Britain and America fixation... got it! Thanks Molly! This should be interesting news for the Gestapo!

What happens to a kid who refuses to join the Hitler youth?

You can't refuse to join the Hitler Youth (or the Deutsches Jungvolk if you're age 10-14), since membership is mandatory. If you refuse to join I'd imagine that you'd be in very deep trouble.

A lot of Russian kids I know have Aryan features, and yet you consider them Slavs? Is it possible to find blond-haired, blue eyed people in countries not considered Aryan?

Just because you have blond hair and blue eyes doesn't mean you're Aryan - look at the Führer! His hair is black, yet he's the greatest German of them all! Remember, those features you described are just typical Aryan features, and are not what defines an Aryan. Just like how you can find Aryans with black hair, you can also find Slavic Untermenschen with blond hair. What defines one race from the other is blood, not just hair and eye colour.

Does Durmstrang have any older students that are given special responsibilites of caring for young students? At Hogwarts, they are call Prefects.

Nein. Sounds like some British school thing, but we don't have that at Durmstrang. Remember, each year resides in their own part of the castle, and we don't see much of the older students.

Hogwarts also allows their students to bring pets with them to school. Does Durmstrang allow you to bring animals?

Durmstrang allows us to bring any one pet we want, as long as its not a dragon or something (one student actually DID bring a dragon in 1453, so the school made a rule against that afterwards). Owls and cats are preferred, because they help keep down the vermin. Nobody brings toads or anything cold-blooded, because they'd probably just freeze to death.

How exactly are all the students transported to Durmstrang?

By ship, actually. Durmstrang has this old 16th century sailing vessel that can go underwater. The ship (called the Seeschlange) mysteriously travels from lake to lake underwater, picking up students by the shore until we jump to the small lake in the valley down slope from Durmstrang.

Do you think any of your younger brothers and sisters would be wizards? Which ones and why?

I think it's possible that one of my siblings could be magical, but I haven't seen any drastic signs of magic in any of them, so I don't know. I know there's a foolproof way to test whether any of my younger brothers or sisters are magical... but I'd rather not find out and let one of them know - it would be very saddening for my siblings who are left out as Muggles. Since I first found out I was a wizard on my eleventh birthday, they're expecting to find out when they turn that age too, and I don't want to do anything to change that.

Has Hans mentioned if he had fun on his 'playdate' with Lorelei?

Nein. He just smirks.

~ Dieter Heydrich

Telling Dieter about the Swing Kids... not a very smart move, Molly. Remember what kind of little boy you're talking to!

Tim the Enchanter